igorCRO

SU-130PM - Ruski Scorpion G

33 posts in this topic

I got half way through the marathon and bought the bundle for 50% off.  

So far after 16 battles with it I have a 55% hit rate.  Most of the shots were fully aimed at stationary targets.  I have a 3 skill crew with BIA in it.  It makes me think the dispersion values are a lie.  It feels like the 0.44 dispersion on the 122mm guns.  I've had so many fully aimed shots in a ro go into the dirt or sail over the target at under 300 meters. 

My skorp G has a 70% hit rate and I take more long range shots with the Skorp G.  My WT auf Pz IV has a 71% hit rate.  I've played the Rhm almost exclusively with the 150mm and that has a 70% hit rate and that's 0.38 dispersion with my setup.  T30 with 0.35 dispersion 75% hit rate.  T110E4 with 0.35 dispersion 81% hit rate.

It feels like a TD with a derp and not the claimed 0.35 dispersion or 0.33 dispersion with my crew in it.

3 hours ago, Bavor said:

I got half way through the marathon and bought the bundle for 50% off.  

So far after 16 battles with it I have a 55% hit rate.  Most of the shots were fully aimed at stationary targets.  I have a 3 skill crew with BIA in it.  It makes me think the dispersion values are a lie.  It feels like the 0.44 dispersion on the 122mm guns.  I've had so many fully aimed shots in a ro go into the dirt or sail over the target at under 300 meters. 

My skorp G has a 70% hit rate and I take more long range shots with the Skorp G.  My WT auf Pz IV has a 71% hit rate.  I've played the Rhm almost exclusively with the 150mm and that has a 70% hit rate and that's 0.38 dispersion with my setup.  T30 with 0.35 dispersion 75% hit rate.  T110E4 with 0.35 dispersion 81% hit rate.

It feels like a TD with a derp and not the claimed 0.35 dispersion or 0.33 dispersion with my crew in it.

Interesting, can you let us know how it is after 50 or so. Would be interesting to see if it stays that low or what.

On 12/6/2018 at 6:43 AM, Ezz said:

Interesting, can you let us know how it is after 50 or so. Would be interesting to see if it stays that low or what.

After 50 battles my hit percentage went up to 60%.  However I also changed my play style and played more aggressive, a lot closer to the front lines of the battle.  I kept most of my engagements to the 150-200 meter range or sometimes less.  It still feels like a 0.44 dispersion gun into a 0.35 dispersion gun.  I'm pretty sure my DPG would be twice what it is now if it was as accurate as the stats claim it is.

I also tried the mod that shows both the server reticle and in client reticle at the same time and it doesn't appear to be an issue with lag.  Also, my other tanks have no noticeable change in accuracy.

tbf if the skorp G was actually as accurate it is claimed to be, it too would be much higher in DPG. 

The Skorp G gun will decide to miss for absolutely no reason quite often because fuck you. 

• Feels more like a faster RHM with a worse gun than a Soviet Skorpion
  • Also the gun is in practice less accurate than the 53TP's 122mm and another similar guns and is generally unreliable.
  • Best success I've had with it is to play it like a WTF IV with the 150mm.

I shit you knot a red scrub just pulled 6k and 1700 base xp in this in my last game.

Bought it at 70% off, 3.5k damage first game but still a loss because marathon morons. Feels more fun to play then the skorp, alpha difference is negligible, however I didn't roll above 520 out of all 9 shots so probably me getting fucked by rng. Accuracy is nice,  but bloom is shit when you traverse tracks. Camo definitely wayyy better then skorp and makes it so much more usable in bush camp.