sr360

sr360's Non-potato games

790 posts in this topic

Object 430v2, El Halluf, BT10. Sidescrapin' away, at numerous points I think I'm dead, only for kill shots to be bounced, then I die to an improbable snapshot. Go figure.

T34, Swamp, BT10. High Caliber, Ace Tanker. I cross the swamp and get dug in underneath the enemy ridge, then work the ridgeline from there, picking off tanks. AN IS-7 pushes in, then bounces, pulls back and I farm him and a VK100.01 and end up with 4.4k dmg

Type 59, Paris, BT8. A game that was almost lost gets saved by a last-second reset as the counter hits 100

Type 64, Redshire, BT7. Ace Tanker, High Caliber, Pascucci's, LT3.4. Just an all-around game, spots, camo sniping, arty spots and kills, circling heavies.

Type 59, Himmelsdorf, BT9. Ace Tanker, Oskin's Medal. Playing defense against too much aggression from the enemy team on the 2-line.

Type 64, Karelia Assault, BT6. Patrol Duty, Scout, Ace Tanker. I dive across, almost get YOLO'd twice, almost get TK'd by arty, spot a lot of tanks, clean up, then do get TK'd by arty... Life of an LT.

Strv 74, Arctic Region, BT8. Oskin's Medal. Initial patient play in the north allows me to pick off tanks, then move in for the kill, only to die to a camping Cromwell while searching for my top gun.

I've been neglecting to post replays here for a bit, so here's a dump of a bunch of them