Ectar

Updated MM tree for 8.8

37 posts in this topic

Not quite sure of your forum structure yet but here is the latest MM tree. I'm sure everyone here knows what a battle tier is, if not please read this article on the wiki

http://wiki.worldoftanks.eu/Battle_Mechanics#Battle_Tiers

npKRI2Y.png

small question, isn't the 112 going to be a heavy?

if so, shouldn't it be purple blocked instead of orange?

I think someone made a mistake with the coloring of the row there, kitti.

Now, the question here is what did the 112 lose to justify the limited MM now?

Not quite sure of your forum structure yet but here is the latest MM tree. I'm sure everyone here knows what a battle tier is, if not please read this article on the wiki

Thanks Ectar.

Have tier 4 heavies always had special MM?  

Thanks Ectar.

Have tier 4 heavies always had special MM?  

Since the B1 (and thus Tier 4 heavies) were introduced, I think.

I think someone made a mistake with the coloring of the row there, kitti.

Now, the question here is what did the 112 lose to justify the limited MM now?

all the pen it ever had.

heat/chinese heat nerf.

I think it got 50mm lopped off at some point?

went from either 350 to 300 OR 300 to 250 or something similar.

don't have the link to prove, but i remember reading about it a few times on WoTNAF.

ooh, and i just noticed i'm almost full-blown blue.

i remember how much i squealed in happiness when i saw my first blue number.

like a little schoolgirl who discovered One Direction tickets in her lunchbox...

My God I never realized how boned the Chaffee was.

lol!

thought it shares the same spread as the mt-thing, leopard, and elc amx (though elc amx doesn't see 5)

[edit]

Oh BALLS

No it doesn't!

Damn the chaffee IS boned. Holy crap!

What I dont get is why the T2 light tank sees tier 4 matches!

also, the chaffee getting that MM is the only reason I have a 4k xp game in it. 

lol!

thought it shares the same spread as the mt-thing, leopard, and elc amx (though elc amx doesn't see 5)

[edit]

Oh BALLS

No it doesn't!

Someone want to make a comic where the Chaffee goes on a rant about how it likes to be wined and dined before it gets fucked?

I keep imagining that IPad episode of Southpark and Cartman's "YOUR RAPING ME" rants.

lol!

[edit]

Oh BALLS

No it doesn't!

Totally not boned. I have a 14K spotting damage on Campinovka encounter in my Chaffe. (1K damage too!)

lol!

[edit]

Oh BALLS

No it doesn't!

Chaffee is the last of a dying breed.  It used to be the Chaffee, T-50-2, and VK 28.01 that had that MM spread.  The others have subsequently been rebalanced to "normal" performance levels and/or taken out and shot (to much crying from people who played them) and received normal scout MM.  The Chaffee is the only one left.  It too will end up rebalanced, probably as a tier 6 that leads to the M41 Walker Bulldog. 

There will probably be tears.

lol!

[edit]

Oh BALLS

No it doesn't!

It's the last of the incredibly high risk, incredibly high reward tier 5 lights. It's likely it'll receive the same treatment, too. That is to say, be ruined utterly when it gets shifted up a tier.

At least I'll still have my WZ-132 and T71.

I'm accumulating XP on the Chaffee in anticipation of its horrendous nerfs and or move to the tier 6. In either case I love the Chaffee now. Some might say its boned, and in BT10-12 its certainly got minimal influence, but what people don't understand is

It has incredibly low MM weight, same as a tier 6 normal tank, so nothing rides on your performance in those higher battle tiers. Sure you can't carry with 5k dmg like in a 9 or 10, but at the same time your contributions far outweigh what is expected out of you. And in these tiers, you really are a nuisance, so if someone fails to pop a LT boner (the raging hard desire to kill a LT no matter what the downsides) you can set fire to some idiots. 

The Chaffee carries the T49 gun, except with incredible soft stats. So like what the T49 does in a BT7 game, the Chaffee does in those higher tiers. Plus good camo, view range and I cannot repeat this enough....tier 10 level soft stats. Very low ground resistance. 0.1 hull dispersion which is the same as the T-62A and M48A1. 

I am not saying the Chaffee is godly in higher tiers, but WG gave it the tools to compete with tier 9 mediums and to fuck up tier 9 TDs. Tier 10 MT and TD were prob the thing that fucked it over the most, but soft stats can be leveraged, as you can see from the video of jacg's 4k XP Chaffee game. 

And of course in BT7 and 8 the Chaffee is a willful hard to hit god who can out aim-time and out-dpm anything it sees. BT7 is total lulz, you literally just run around setting fire to 5s, 6s, 7s.