• Announcements

• WoTLabs TV is coming back, and we need your replays!   08/14/15

That's right, after more than a year, the WoTLabs TV YouTube Channel is finally getting the love it deserves. If you have an awesome replay, head over to the "Submit your replay!" thread and we might make a video on it!

Feel free to fill this out

55 posts in this topic

Posted

Try not to fill the suggestions part with dick jokes.

well shit I thought this was an original idea on my part

Posted

fill everything with 0

done

Posted

Why would you put 0 in the "are the forum staff active"?  That's a solid 10 right there, even if it is for all the wrong reasons.

I provided some intelligent (IMHO) feedback.  Cheap companies sure do love their online surveys.

Posted

I am a proponent of surveys because it boils things down to numbers en masse if given out properly, instead of long winded ranting from a few. 

Posted

I am a proponent of surveys because it boils things down to numbers en masse if given out properly, instead of long winded ranting from a few. 

Or, if you have a suggestions section on the survey, numbers AND long winded ranting! It's a win-win!

Wait, we weren't supposed to rant there?

Posted

Done. Two cents given.

Posted

It would probably best if you did not have World of Tanks forums, the folks attracted to and tolerated in the current one aren't people you want associated with your game, even if they are your customers. 

Posted

I had a joke ready, but it was too long.

Posted

My "comment":

"I was wondering if WG supplies the moderators with jackboots or they buy their own."

Posted

Done.

This was my comment:

The forums moderation team needs to have more transparency.

The moderators hired need to have some form of vested interest in the game and community instead of just an interest in a paycheck.

Currently, the Forums Moderating team is comprised of exceptionally unqualified staff, and Public Relations is a complete failure, making dubious errors on press-releases and general lack of knowledge of the game and company they work for as a whole.

The forums needs to bring back Volunteer Moderation which involves the player-base, as we are the ones who are the most vested in the game and community and actually care which way it's heading.

Posted

I bet you could shrink the survey until it fits in a Twitter message.  That would make the feedback even easier to ignore.

Posted

Volunteer moderation will not come back because of legal reasons.

Posted

Volunteer moderation will not come back because of legal reasons.

well that's just peachy :/

care if i post this on the WoTNAF? XD

Posted

It's not a big secret, but go ahead.

Posted

-Moderator accountability, there currently is none.

-Community established guidelines for moderation, not "we RO'd that guy because he said something about Warthunder six weeks ago".

-Community based moderators who give a damn about the game.

Not that they will do anything suggested in that survey, short of ignore them.

Posted

Hire the mods from WoTLabs. They not only understand the game but understand moderation. 

Posted

I Compleed it. Gave sone pretty big points of critism for them. I hope his survey means they know the quality of their forums is garbage and they want to improve them.

The fact that I cannot make a thread there filled with logical points, and willingness for a serious conversation without getting neg stormed and filled wth trolls really put me off the official forums, and if I want a proper discussion I will post here. It really sums up how bad those forums are now doesnt it? (I think its gotten worse since the WoTlabs forum was made since all the players who contributed there are now here leaving just the bads and trolls)

Posted

I filled out the comments with a blurb from Scott Pakins Automatic Complaint Generator.

http://www.pakin.org/complaint/

Posted

I hope his survey means they know the quality of their forums is garbage and they want to improve them.

I'm betting this survey's final destination will be the E-equivalent of the "round file".

At best it's a placebo, just like the in-game reporting nonsense.

Posted

/filled out.

Gave them a 2 or less for everything other then the mods being active. Because they sure are active, if for the wrong reasons.

Posted

vladimir posted on my thread.

teehee >^.^<

Posted

7d RO for disputing mod decisions in survey.

Posted

My comment:

"The lest question "Where do you find the most meaningful discussions?" has an incomplete list. Other forums have more meaningful discussions. Currently, most meaningful discussions get drive-by moderation which ends those discussions. Recently, many of the more competitive and knowledgeable members have left the official forums and taken those meaningful discussions off site."