Sign in to follow this  
iczyje

Moving the hitlog (and maybe a nicer module repair timer?)

6 posts in this topic

4zKxMFs.jpg

I know many people like their hitlog closer to center screen, but I like it better where the big red blob (that's supposed to be an arrow) is.  I can't find where to edit this...I remember moving it before but I can't seem to now.

The repair timer doesn't show milliseconds and when the engine is damaged, the timer is actually difficult to see.  If anyone's got a better looking one, please post :)

Ah, thanks Anfield.  I used to edit hitlog parameters inside DamagePanel.xml, but with the new .xml that controls that, hitlog wasn't there.  

As for the timer, I use it for those moments when I'm tracked and figuring out if I have time to repair...or if the kit has to burned so I don't take a 2nd shot.  Easy-to-see-at-a-glance numbers are always nice for those times.

At 1336 x 768, where should I put the hitbox location so that it's where icyze wanted it to be?

I run my game at 768p, even though i use a 1080p monitor.  I currently set the x-dist to 215 (experiment with 185 to 225 for horizontal preference.)  I set the y-dist to 2, to put the hitlog in line with the ping/fps numbers.