Sign in to follow this  
jacg123

Y U Do Dis Jac?

80 posts in this topic

He can just request for it back through the e-mail verification whatnot feature. 

The point is to kill almost all temptation to come back, and if he's dead serious on this, that's what he should do. 

wouldn't the best thing to do is give your computer to your parents or something, and have them lock it up

Glass shards covered gloves?

Everything is real on the internet.

don't play jokes on my nimble heart.

wouldn't the best thing to do is give your computer to your parents or something, and have them lock it up

jesus, you're making this sound like a real addiction. in any case, what if his parents were dead??????

Get a blow job from a real girl.....after that... masturbation is pointless.

The voice of experience steps in.

I feel vaguely compelled to keep you all from crapping up jacg's legit thread because kewei wanted to talk about his member. But can I ask nicely first, that perhaps we leave that line of inquiry for another thread?

Sorry to see you go jacg123. Never really interacted personally, but I owe you a debt regardless... you taught Crab stuff, Crab taught me stuff, someday I will teach somebody stuff and the signal will continue.

Peace! (unless you see me on the red team, natch)

Jac: I wish you nothing but the very best of luck in your search. I think the step you have taken is admirable and hope you find what you need. I fully understand your addiction and had to recently uninstall myself to at least put an hour's D/L and install between me and playing. That hour is good enough to keep me from re-installing. So I get the addiction this game can be.

Good luck and best to you!

I think some congratulations are in order for managing to cut it off, at least for the time being. That takes some willpower, pls share.

Throw up a post once in a while so I don't cry, mmkay? c:

Two months for me, not that big of a deal. It is pretty easy once you realize the game itself is pretty bad.

Yeah. 

And then for some, you realize it's just a never-ending cycle of keeping with the latest FOTM and padding damage with it. 

Gets tiring after a while. 

Kewei, it is a game and is what you make of it.

Jacg, good luck dealing with real life stuff. It is more important than tanks. When, if you're ready to come back, play it in moderation and keep control of yourself and you will be fine.

I played all day with Jac on his last day without knowing it.

I must be awfully depressing.

GL dude, I'm here any time you want me.

Best of luck Jac.  You're one of the best tankers I've ever had the pleasure of watching!

Wise choice young jac. The game will assuredly be here for a long time and there is never any time like now to start supporting yourself.

Do what you gotta do jag. I'm another thankful tanker of your works, so...thank you!

The support on this thread alone should be enough reason to pop back in every now and then and chime in on a topic! Take care!

o7 jacg, I think I got into a game with you once. You carried the shit outta me.

In any case, best of luck in your further endeavors.

i havent really platoon with you. but you contribution in scouting certainly not forgotten

One a side note, I go cold turkey for a month every 6 months or so (About how long it takes for me to start playing too much tank and realise I need a break).

I have to say, taking a month off makes the game all the better when you come back.

Similarly, only being able to play 5 or 6 games a day forces you to pick your tanks carefully for maximum enjoyment :-)

Sign in to follow this