Sign in to follow this  
Deusmortis

Apparently, I'm sponsored by Wargaming

25 posts in this topic

Yeah, that guy is one of their forums biggest idiots. 

I wonder why such whiney little hater bitches play a game they hate so much. 

Which is why in the EU sub forum we've open a thread called

Name and shame these idiots like the cretins they are , good thing about this is that anyone can read their posts and see how idiotic their posts are 

Vlad is an idiot and I always feel dumber for reading the crap he posts.

I would love it if he dipped his hands in superglue and was unable to work a keyboard an mouse for a few weeks.

He's the only person on the WoT forums I have permanently ignored. He's a loudmouth who knows nothing about anything, but is convinced he knows everything about everything.

I saw vlad in a pub match once.

He sat on the 1 line of ensk dieing to, "And invisible jt88 I couldn't see him" while I went and farmed around 2k damage in my M103. Not exceptional, but at least I wasn't poking against an invisible DPM TD expecting a different result after each poke.

He spent the match after his death calling me [email protected] I checked the after battle report to discover that he did 1 shots worth before his death.

When I was clearing my ignore list out a couple months back to reserve it for baddies instead of whatever I had before, vlad was the only one I kept on.

He's the kind of posters that WG staff value. Us who call him a fucking idiot are the ones that should be silenced.

Why/how would he be valuable? He nearly always gets his facts about the game wrong and he is incredibly hostile to anybody that disagrees with him.

Why/how would he be valuable? He nearly always gets his facts about the game wrong and he is incredibly hostile to anybody that disagrees with him.

I think he's just being satirical about WG forum moderation staff.

aka people like Vlad roam around invulnerable while CarbonWard got banned for saying "fuck" one too many times and things like that

The participation trophy generation strikes again.

It is one hell of a long generation, started in the late 70s and just keeps going.

We know it doesn't make sense, were just going on the evidence we've all seen. 

Vlad appreciation thread? Vlad appreciation thread.

I appreciate Vlad for being able to bring entertainment to an otherwise boring GD browsing day. Thanks to his awful poasts, the weekdays go by just that much faster.

Still  biggest retard is hanzulu for claiming that the holocaust was just collateral dmg.

So that's what the title of a delete thread i saw on the forum was about.

That's one of the any side effect of the losing "the important part is participating" mindset I guess.

Anyway don't listen to Deus, he's sponsored by badguy WG. They give him tacos every month.

I always feel half disappointed and half satiisfied by humanity. Just as you see someone who lowers your decency floor and you think humans cannot possibly go further down, you'll run into someone else who took the previous floor and bore a 10-ft deep hole through that to reach a new level.

Anyways, I think we are all missing the obvious question.

Deus, what are you going to do with all that CASH?

Deus, what are you going to do with all that CASH?

Send more hookers to SerB, and convince him to actually put a bad RNG flag on Vlad's account.  Maybe a few others as well.

Send more hookers to SerB, and convince him to actually put a bad RNG flag on Vlad's account.  Maybe a few others as well.

How would he notice? 1 shot per game is pretty small sample size to notice something like bad RNG.

How would he notice? 1 shot per game is pretty small sample size to notice something like bad RNG.

for someone like him, I think 1 shot in 1 game is enough statistical evidence to convince him completely.

You mean I can actually shoot out of the front of the tonk??? I thought I had to ram people to get damage