TheDutchDemon

Insert Title

99 posts in this topic

Before you read any further, I like PBKAC, I see a lot of them on this forum and they have incredible stats and seem to be a respectable clan.

However...

Most times I have played with or against PBKAC, the players that I meet are just utter douches. For example, I competed in the Dirty Dozen 12 v 12 tier 1 tournament with a bunch of guys from SIMP and SNRK and ran into a PBKAC team. Very good players, but such disrespectful trash talkers. Most people say "o7", "gl hf" or something along those lines when competing against other skilled players. But these guys would just be saying stuff like "hey can I ask you a question? what's SIMP stand for?" "simple plan?" "what's your favorite simple plan song?", and just being annoying. But whatever, we won that match.

But the reason I'm posting this is because of a match I just played with a certain PBKAC member on Swamp. I was in my KV-1, he's in an SU-100. There's a Hellcat in front of us and I'm trying to shoot over his tank at the Hellcat by slowly adjusting my tank so the gun depression reaches him. Just as I have my shot zero'd in he backs up and places his tank in my way. So I had enough, I push forward and scrape past him and put a shot into the Hellcat before going back into cover. I say "stupid su 100". Apparently this pissed him off enough to unload 400 damage into my tank, killing my gunner and destroying my turret. He said something along the lines of "don't push me" after unloading another shell into my tank and teamkilling me in the first few minutes of the game. I see that he's in PBKAC and find this kind of play to be a bad representation of such a good clan.

So I stay in-game and wait until it's over so I can message one of the commanders or deputy commanders about such a flagrant TK. I have the replay recorded as well.

I go on the clan page and find that this guy is apparently a deputy commander. So I message the commander on the forum and in-game telling him to read the message I just sent him. Now I was removed from his contacts afterward and I closed the chat window but I believe these were his exact replies:

"Thanks. I have read through the message and talked to Vill. He will be receiving an award, a sum of gold, and a one week paid vacation to Vera Cruz."

"xoxoxoxoxoxo"

"ziddycat"

Now I don't know what this forum's rules are regarding naming-and-shaming or whether or not there's a better place to put this topic, but I'm really curious as to whether everyone in PBKAC is like this?

I also have the replay and can upload it to wotreplays if anybody really wants proof of this incident.

So....  you blocked his retreat, pushed his tank, called him an idiot, and you're mad because he responded?

this is going to end up interesting...

however, what I can say is, that in my experiences, PBKAC has always been a nice clan to play with, with a great bunch of people.

maybe you just ran into this guy who was having a particularly bad day at tanks...

I shall also confirm for you that every single member of every single clan is exactly the same.  There is never any variation at all.

Does everyone in LIMBO block their teammates when they are inadvertently SIMP'd?

PBKAC has always been a nice clan to play with, with a great bunch of people.

L0L

Protip: dont' start shit with gunes and expect not to be trolled.

Protip 2: don't complain if you are in a shit clan, be in a clan that commands a little bit of respect first.

L0L

Protip: dont' start shit with gunes and expect not to be trolled.

Protip 2: don't complain if you are in a shit clan, be in a clan that commands a little bit of respect first.

well if you dont want to be complemented then fine...

So....  you blocked his retreat, pushed his tank, called him an idiot, and you're mad because he responded?

My thoughts exactly

I especially love the "experts" that try to protect me in my arti by parking directly in front of me. Has happend several times that I oneshoted one of these donkeys.

well if you dont want to be complemented then fine...

He wasn't talking to you. He was using your quote as an example to the other person.

So....  you blocked his retreat, pushed his tank, called him an idiot, and you're mad because he responded?-

-edit- never mind, I misunderstood the OP.  Removed to not make me look dumber than I am.

Did it look like this?

post-4868-0-16265000-1382146047_thumb.jp

'Shooting over the top' = using them as a shield, and subsequently blocking them when they try and back up when reloading. That's a tortoise he's blocked me infront of btw.

Post the replay.

I always found it silly that people take this so seriously, dealt with it when I played MMOs, "this person attacked me, clanwide KoS list pl0x". It's dumb.

After the game is over, I don't care what someone did or didn't do anymore.

+1 for response to the QQ though.