Rexxie

Rex & Ziddy's CoC - A Lewd New Years

4,216 posts in this topic

so what do you guys think of people who don't let their cats poop outside?

also my cat has an udder, my dad put her on a diet >.>

why is yuri much superior to yaoi in every way possible?

at least 420% more kawaii

yuri is actualy really boring.

Why are you both so fabulous?

Rex is pure, unrefined cute and I'm just Freddie Mercury reincarnate. For more information, please contact Gyarados and ask him about his "Theorem of Gay in Tanks". It's a good read.

How do you feel about bobcats in heat attracting a male panther?

(this was a fun security call at work a bit ago)

Sounds like a size queen!

It is said one must be in touch with their feminine side to companion with cats. How does Ziddy handle this aspect of his life? 

Lexxie and Ziddy, are you guys good enough to carry me in a tier 10 match against a PBKAC platoon of VonDoom,lonemedic and twosolo? Had to face them in back to back matches Saturday night ( thanks MM - you sure are SWELL ) and watched them crush the opposition (me) beneath their treads.

Who am I kidding, OF COURSE you could, you guys are as unstoppable as Manifest Destiny, except with a cat meme going on.

so what do you guys think of people....?

I tend not to.

Yes or No.

sometimes

yo rex, comment how badly I am!

I'd rather watch Officer Down six more times than you try to carry a match.

just kidding i'd rather die than do that

Lexxie and Ziddy, are you guys good enough to carry me in a tier 10 match against a PBKAC platoon of VonDoom,lonemedic and twosolo? Had to face them in back to back matches Saturday night ( thanks MM - you sure are SWELL ) and watched them crush the opposition (me) beneath their treads.

Who am I kidding, OF COURSE you could, you guys are as unstoppable as Manifest Destiny, except with a cat meme going on.

Entirely dependent on whether Ziddy brings his arty ._.

Why won't Ziddy platoon with me?

My platoon faced them three times that night, and we went 2-1. This is how you beat them:

52649d8eeaa0d40e6e010000.jpg

Entirely dependent on whether Ziddy brings his arty ._.

Obviously what you mean is that I'm a pro in it.

What are your favorite tanks and why?

My favourite tank is undoubtedly the Batchat! Nothing like a small profile, speed, and massive damage potential to make a guy happy!

Why won't Ziddy platoon with me?

[burn]I'm allergic to potatoes[/burn]

But more seriously I just don't have the free time to platoon with a lot of people.

What are your favorite tanks and why? 

FV215b(183) for high tier matches and KV-1S for low tier matches.

My KV-1S love is pretty well documented in this thread:

183 because it's incredibly fun without being bad. I find tier 10 matches to be fairly stale; if I'm putting myself into that tier, I'm going to spice it up with that derp cannon.

I find it's more important to have favorite tanks for every tier, though. Being in love with the 1S is pretty pointless when your toonmate wants to rock an ISU, so I've branched out. The KV-5, WZ-111 1-4, etc are also some of my favorites.

who's the uke of this relationship

I tap that c:

Are u willing to pontoon with baddehs like myself who have only 1 tier 10 and can't focus enough to grind only 1-2 tonks at a time?

Are u willing to pontoon with baddehs like myself who have only 1 tier 10 and can't focus enough to grind only 1-2 tonks at a time?

Ziddy isn't around often lately, but I'm always up for platoons. Just be aware that I dont usually like using teamspeak for it.

Will you rate my kitty? He's the goofball in my profile pic. Please let me know if you require additional pictures. 

Will you rate my kitty? He's the goofball in my profile pic. Please let me know if you require additional pictures.

7/10 good eyes, needs more tongue-in-nose action!

Is this now a "Judge my cat(s)" thread?

Cats are like unicums; a splash of them in the thread is a near necessity, but pack too many of them together and your clan implodes.

(please try to keep the thread at least somewhat tanks related lol. Also, 9/10, fucking adorable!)

Would prolific posting of my Kitteh get me in to PBKAC?

Nah seriously happy in BUNEH, just wanted to show him off....

Showing that cat off will get you pretty far in life, keep up the good work.