Sign in to follow this  
comix

DPS 4th Transfer Recruitment Drive.

42 posts in this topic

Looking for Fresh Transfers to the SEA Server with previous FC experience.

Player ability requirements are still in effect, please refer to pred, comix or RuMoldir for exact cut-offs.

Those with FC ability will be given exceptions.

Anyone who is transferring and are interested please contact me or pred through Forum PM or TS.

Ability requirement: win% below 47% and wn7 of 555+.

On a serious note, what are the minimum requirements for DPS?

58%/1700 WN7 Overall

60%+/1900 WN7 60 Day.

Rough estimates*

Exceptions are made on a case by case basis depending on FC/Clan management experience and also T10 CW tank selection.

Just as a point of interest Comix, would I even have the chance of a look in with DPS?

I have most of the preferred clan wars tanks.

Also good luck with getting more peeps

Just as a point of interest Comix, would I even have the chance of a look in with DPS?

I have most of the preferred clan wars tanks.

Also good luck with getting more peeps

Probably would come down to how charismatic you are when you are speaking with pred, right now we have about 12 potential recruits coming in and me stressing about who to remove because of inactivity.

I would say you look fine, but just depends on how active you are and how convincing your app is when compared to those who are applying with either better service records or FC/Officer experience.

Probably would come down to how charismatic you are when you are speaking with pred, right now we have about 12 potential recruits coming in and me stressing about who to remove because of inactivity.

I would say you look fine, but just depends on how active you are and how convincing your app is when compared to those who are applying with either better service records or FC/Officer experience.

Cheers Comix.

It's nice to know that I might be good enough for DPS.

You stroked my e-peen just a lil

I just rub my own.

Self gratification, best gratification.

Ever try the dutch rudder?

Better still the double dutch rudder

How about 56% WR and 1716 WN7? (60 day)

I'm not actually interested in joining DPS, I'd rather finally reach the minimum win% for PBKAC. Also, too much ego in that clan... and no FG. I love FG.

I'm not actually interested in joining DPS, I'd rather finally reach the minimum win% for PBKAC. Also, too much ego in that clan... and no FG. I love FG.

the DPS guys are actually surprisingly friendly and funny guys once you get to know them. 

Can I join DPS for the duration of Campaigns 2.0 and gets a failowe?

I was going to ask Djuice but I keep sending all the 45%ers to him.

the DPS guys are actually surprisingly friendly and funny guys once you get to know them. 

Those are nothing but malicious lies and rumours.

He was only referring to Griv, whom, in a clan by himself is too much ego for one clan.

Can I War Dec people for DPS?

Are you looking to war dec in a specific time zone or to spread the love?

Dayum, people have to work harder to get into dps :P

Hmm, I wonder what would happen if there were clans with 99 purples grinding their axes against each other, would be a tad hilarious XP.

Imagine all the purples from all the clans join hands and just dominate the whole cwars LOL. Would be like Three Kingdoms all over again with purples fighting purples.

You didn't see what happened when purpl went up against -g- did you. Lasted about 4 days or something. Clearly purple in pubs doesn't necessarily mean purple at clan wars.

You didn't see what happened when purpl went up against -g- did you. Lasted about 4 days or something. Clearly purple in pubs doesn't necessarily mean purple at clan wars.

Stat padding is easier than CW.

Sign in to follow this