FeeTFooD

SEASIAPAC Bot Reporting Thread

1,180 posts in this topic

Serial botter who plays only a couple of chosen tanks.

I expect a longer ban for my commentary of his actions than he will get.

jYmxeXk.jpg2V1bRsJ.jpg

Good thing there's no proof of any chat offences, which means my hands are tied... I suppose I better just submit this bot and do a good Schultz impression.

Suspected. Barely moved the entire game and would swivel turret whenever a spotted enemy entered draw distance. Also, 10% hit rate is slightly suss.

Suspected. Barely moved the entire game and would swivel turret whenever a spotted enemy entered draw distance. Also, 10% hit rate is slightly suss.

Okay, forwarded then.

Ryojoy who is botting his way up the Chinese line - he's got to tier 9 sadly.  He fired 14 shots in our game at nothing - and hit nothing and managed to do 18 points of damage which could only have happened when an enemy tank ran into him.  I have a replay which isn't much use because I never switched my camera to him.

Just look at those stats - he has a 7% overall hit rate!  He has killed a total of just 18 tanks in 568 battles in his WZ-132!!

qupqbLB.jpg

X1U9q0k.jpg

RTQ154W.jpg

There is something very wrong with the system when a obvious bot can still get to tier 9 after 2k battles. 

Ryojoy who is botting his way up the Chinese line - he's got to tier 9 sadly.  He fired 14 shots in our game at nothing - and hit nothing and managed to do 18 points of damage which could only have happened when an enemy tank ran into him.  I have a replay which isn't much use because I never switched my camera to him.

Just look at those stats - he has a 7% overall hit rate!  He has killed a total of just 18 tanks in 568 battles in his WZ-132!!

qupqbLB.jpg

X1U9q0k.jpg

RTQ154W.jpg

I would like to report the following players for being bots, especially the first 2.

cIPME5I.png

Forwarded both.

Hi all,

Funny that. I am about to report the same.

I had a game a few days ago with Jirowot on our side. A platoon member immediately commented "shit, we have Jirowot. It's a bot". Apparently, he's well known around.

Additional screenies.

Jirowot_zpsf2c923e4.png

Jirowot2_zpsf254c99a.png

For my enlightenment, what is the tool that Otto-matic Reiffel uses?

The portal Hall of Fame.

You can sort by the metric, and then by time frame.

Hall of fame certainly now makes it easy to spot obvious bots, but the question remains - If this data has always been available to WG, why haven't they done anything useful with it?

Hall of fame certainly now makes it easy to spot obvious bots, but the question remains - If this data has always been available to WG, why haven't they done anything useful with it?

One of the mysteries of the universe.

Hi all,

Funny that. I am about to report the same.

I had a game a few days ago with Jirowot on our side. A platoon member immediately commented "shit, we have Jirowot. It's a bot". Apparently, he's well known around.

Additional screenies.

Jirowot_zpsf2c923e4.png

Jirowot2_zpsf254c99a.png

Do you have a replay? If he's a known bot then a replay will probably be needed to confirm it/get it banned.

They do things without telling us yknow. Liquid has a watchlist he keeps an eye on and they're probably on it.

yes because War gaming is too busy making patches and tanks they lack the support staff to verify bots and deal with the forum.

Wth? Wargaming HQ in Minsk makes patches, inc new tanks. WG ASIA hires Support staff and handles the forums (among other things). They're only connected in that suggestions get forwarded from ASIA to HQ.

We'd appreciate feedback. The fact that we hear NOTHING about what is happening leaves us all getting irritated.

When I've sent in support tickets about people saying "rape" in game or being utter toss bags and revealing positions and whatnot, support had often said "the user will receive appropriate sanctions". Sure we don't hear what sanctions, but at least we get told something is being done.

We'd appreciate feedback. The fact that we hear NOTHING about what is happening leaves us all getting irritated.

From me or WG ASIA? I can be more feedbacky, but can't go out saying 'this guy is banned' (NDA and all).

It's a lot of work you know.

Anyway, I gladly present you Mr bharadornw who is happily AKFing his tier up. He might actually play a game or two sometimes, alas not in the game I was in. His 110 sat in spawn for the duration of the game. bharadornw, thank you for spoiling 7,926 games to date.

http://worldoftanks.asia/community/accounts/2001738677-bharadornw/

Replay available here

https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=EB7205CFEC7339B8%21186

botprofile-bharadornw_zps8a702e89.png

They do things without telling us yknow. Liquid has a watchlist he keeps an eye on and they're probably on it.

Why are they only on a watchlist? The ones on the Hall of Fame are extremely obvious bots, unless you are claiming that a human could manage to play (currently) around 12.5 battles an hour, 24 hours a day for 7 days straight. Both Jirowot accounts are still going by the way if the 24 hour games played (756 and 530) are anything to go by.

There's another one named Icat who has managed to rack up 792 games in 24 hours. That would be the make a beeline for the enemy spawn bot.

More action, less talk.