FeeTFooD

SEASIAPAC Bot Reporting Thread

1,180 posts in this topic

Saw Jirowot2 yesterday. Not banned yet.

Provide a replay and he'll be dead in the water. Also Liquid hasn't logged into Skype when I've been on, so I haven't been able to forward even that name/Ottos names.

Provide a replay and he'll be dead in the water. Also Liquid hasn't logged into Skype when I've been on, so I haven't been able to forward even that name/Ottos names.

The replay idea makes sense on the surface but is a bit logistically challenge a ) he was on the other team and while i would have love to first kill everyone in their team then just follow him around, i chose to instead get killed by some idiot with a derp gun, and b ) if he were on my own team i also would have probably chosen not to follow him around nor die early just so i can leave the camera on him.

Piss weak wg.

They let the mods issue bans etc at will, yet obvious botstat shit just slides on by. I had to provide them a screenshotted confession from the last one that picqued my interest before they did anything about it.

If a baddie is banned for having bot like stats does anyone else care?

There is a difference between botlike stats and actually being a bot. The ones above are obviously bots

At this point I believe the bot-detection mechanism talked about doesn't actually exist or is simply not used. After all it would seem even incredibly obvious bots are only banned if enough replays are sent in or they post a confession. No wonder the bot makers are making so much money.

There is a difference between botlike stats and actually being a bot. The ones above are obviously bots

Number of games and?

According to WG they would be the same thing only the bots are more likely to have gold spent on the account for a higher resale value.

If a baddie is banned for having bot like stats does anyone else care?

In reality both should be treated the same. 

Both are cheating the system at the player bases expense. What is the difference between a bot and a baddie when it come to a fair players experience? Nothing, if they are on your side they are a liability.

If a players after 5k battles can not get a 45% win rate or above they are not trying to play in the spirit the game was devised so should be treated the same as bots.  

WG'ing take a too cautious approach to bots and this is why there s so many ex botters running around in tier 10.  

Okay- Jirowot and Jirowot2 are on Liquid's watchlist. Not enough evidence from the logs for a straight ban. One good replay for either would warrant a ban.

-Liquid says he doesnt check the Hall of Fame for bots, he gets plenty of reports in from tickets/mods. But if you submit a link via me/Support ticket, he'll take a look.

Oh and he'll update the stats of banned bots soon.

Well fk this, I'm botting. Seems rather hard to actually get caught so ill enjoy all my tier 10's

Yeah, yeah there is.

Jirowot2 was created on the 10/11/2013 but already has 6100 games in under a month.

So 6100 games in 21 days means an average of 290 games a day.

That means the account is averaging 1 game every 5 minutes for 21 days straight.

Seems like more than enough data to me

Jirowot2 was created on the 10/11/2013 but already has 6100 games in under a month.

So 6100 games in 21 days means an average of 290 games a day.

That means the account is averaging 1 game every 5 minutes for 21 days straight.

Seems like more than enough data to me

Wouldn't be retarded enough for WG ASIA staff to actually apply this logic, have a meeting and make a decision to have another meeting to decide on whether or not to hold a big meeting to decide to ban an obvious bot.

Therefore, your argument is invalid.

How silly of me.

I should have known that a pure scrublord gutter dwelling melbournite like myself could possibly think that I had shown a logical answer to such a vast successful company like wargaming.

Clearly my scrubbieness as clouded my vision and and my hoping wargaming with their huge emphasis on customer satisfaction would act on blatant botting detected by none other than a ranking system they themselves have implemented which has shown just how uncontrolled botting is in this game.

I apologize.

Wargaming carry on with the superb work

lol I got Jiro_f banned, now there's still Jirowot and Jirowot2, which are online 24/7 playing games at the same time (wow such commitment) and there is a reserve Jirowot3 account LOL. I think Jiro_f will start/is already botting again after his reset lol. I suspect all the Jiro_f/Jirowot accounts are by the same guy.

tunzaw3688 seems to be one of those idiots botting/scrubbing their way to is-7...

Oh and I just saw NouMi_KudryavKa run out into the open in a Nashorn...Again... That one is a definite suicide bot, it just drives forward forever. Has 3 Mastery badges from the occasional game not botted. I've got replay for NouMi_KudryavKa driving into the open botting on the enemy team, does that count? -http://www.2shared.com/file/DuZ7mMAI/20131203_0758_france-ARL_V39_0.html

Jirowot seems to have gone offline.

Jirowot2 still going strong. After all it is perfectly possible that a human could play 413 battles in a day with an average of 353 battles per day over the past week...

Jirowot seems to have gone offline.

Jirowot2 still going strong. After all it is perfectly possible that a human could play 413 battles in a day with an average of 353 battles per day over the past week...

Realistically he'd be at lower risk of any RSI related injuries as it appears the use of WASD and or the mouse button is limited.

I am tired of seeing Noumi_K again lol, he's so bad at botting it isn't even funny.

Edit: Its only a matter of time before I see Noumi and Jirowot(2) on my team, then I will make sure I suicide just to get the replay from the bot's POV so they finally get banned after like what, 20times of me TK-ing them?

AHA I GOT Jirowot2 ON MY TEAM. I tried various stuffs that proved he is a bot, though I accidentally Tk-ed him :v http://www.2shared.com/file/nKQ25tP9/20131203_1000_usa-M4_Sherman_3.html

This should be enough :D