Sign in to follow this  
SublimeSilence

Me and my friend are looking for clam 1300 and 1500wn7 players

13 posts in this topic

Me: http://www.noobmeter.com/player/na/sublimesilence/1005320263/

Him: http://www.noobmeter.com/player/na/pandabreaker/1005320489/

Hi there, my rl friend and I are looking fow a clan to get into. We'd like to get into a clan that can teach us the basics, a clan we can learn from. Ideally both of us are looking to do cw/tournaments in the long run. We've only been playing since august and we(mostly me) still have a lot to learn from some more experienced players. As for t10 he has an e50m and I don't have any t10 yet but I have the e4 unlocked just need the cash and am close to unlocking the obj 140 (and would need the cash after).

I'm not expecting any clans looking for players like us here, but if anyone's interested in picking up some average players looking to learn let us know!

We have mics and use vent/skype/ts3. We are experianced gamers in general.

Anyways thanks if you took the time to read this!

Could apply for dat aux

I would love to apply to a Relic clan, but I feel like the fact that I won't have a t10 for 2-3 weeks might hold me back sadly. I only have 500k credits atm, and with the way I play it might take some time to earn enough credits to get one. Though I do have a couple t8's and many 6's to do tc's with to learn from if that applies at all. If you think the time/effort would be worth a shot I'd be happy to do so!

What is REL-A's standards anymore? I thought it was for blunicums

From everything I've seen I feel like most CW clans require someone to be a blunicum to get into, even if they are feeder clans. Though really I haven't seen enough to justify that opinion yet.

Again, realistically I just want to learn how to get better at this game.

Again we both are more than happy to join feeder clans or clans that are happy with simply teaching us how to play better. I'd love to do some Tc's or platooning with a clan that can improve my game.

I would recommend M--M. It is run by a great group, we platoon a lot, and can really help you progress smoothly.

My only reservation with Millard's Minions is you guys don't do clan wars and it's something I'd  like to try out eventually, I wouldn't feel right joining just to leave later on.

DOGE may be good if you have tens, but you do need them to get in. BUNEH recently reorganized a bit and if you want to try your hand at CW101, could be fun, and they only ask for one 10.

Heya, 

You guys qualify for Kimbo, which is a training clan for Limbo and ultimately Jimbo. All of the clans platoon together, so there is always something to do. 

Normal Recruiting Crap:

We generally have between twenty to fifty active players on TS during NA prime-time, so come platoon with us at limbo.teamspeak3.com

We have NO schedule and don’t care how many tanks you have or your highest tier (except Jimbo that does require at least a single T10).

You play when you want and don’t when you don’t, and you roll whatever tanks you want.

No JKL Mafia managed Clan Wars, so no poopsocking (unless you coordinate it with other members)

NO “Clan meetings” or training sessions. (Members do offer training sessions)

NO "Important battles" you have to drop everything IRL for to show up.

Clan Wars, Companies or tournament battles are managed by members, not the clan itself

You must use Teamspeak. We are a platoon clan after all, and you can't platoon if you aren't on TS. 

You must average 3 games played per day over the last 60 days.

JIMBO Minimum Requirements:

1600+ WN7 (60-day)
55%+ Winrate (60-day)
Average Tier 7.0+ (60-day)
At least one Tier 10

KIMBO Minimum Requirements:

1300+ WN7 (60-day)
52%+ Winrate (60-day)

LIMBO Minimum Requirements:

1600+ WN7 (60-day)
55%+ Winrate (60-day)

Anyhow, best of luck in either case!