Fire70

Showcase of Cent is a constipated rat..... tosser

31,076 posts in this topic

19 hours ago, Otto-matic Reiffel said:

Would any of the found banned people just have been a bit too enthusiastic about battle-buddy resets?

Just typical useless WG EU English forum moderation team in action

 

This isnt the first time they do stuff like this...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This Fury bloke really does start to look more and more dunning-kruger.

 

He's made up his mind that CROWN use illegal mods which is why they're so good. Or so it looks like. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Had an ADA guy in game, MajorRock or something like that, sperging about illegal mods the whole time, throwing out random accusations at anyone with good stats.

Seems to be par for the course for these lower end Aussie clans to basically be riddled with tin foil hat wearing tomatoes. They are so terrible at and ignorant of game mechanics that anything that they don't understand must be some kind of cheat. Really gives the country a bad name. Viets might take the cake when it comes to being cheating scumbags, but Aussies really are the kings of delusional autistic shitpoasting.

Crj1vVb.png     Hurr Durr sidescraping is game mechanic abuse!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Cronk said:

Had an ADA guy in game, MajorRock or something like that, sperging about illegal mods the whole time, throwing out random accusations at anyone with good stats.

Seems to be par for the course for these lower end Aussie clans to basically be riddled with tin foil hat wearing tomatoes. They are so terrible at and ignorant of game mechanics that anything that they don't understand must be some kind of cheat. Really gives the country a bad name. Viets might take the cake when it comes to being cheating scumbags, but Aussies really are the kings of delusional autistic shitpoasting.

Crj1vVb.png     Hurr Durr sidescraping is game mechanic abuse!

 

The guy isn't that shit. Judging by his signature. 

 

Still, his logic is as follows: "they're better than us, this modpack has an old screenshot, said screenshot has a potentially illegal mod, CLAN MUST BE USING ILLEGAL MODS AND CHEATING! MUST CALL THEM OUT" 

because downloading the modpack that is actually there to see what is illegal is too difficult. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, HiLLY said:

There is a god!  Well done DH!

 

 

Capture1.JPG

Guess he's now free to return to that other clan he's been busy shilling for.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Cronk - inserting images on offishool forums: Use one of their emoji's first, this fools the validation rules. It's like they only check the first image url.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, AdrianK said:

@Cronk - inserting images on offishool forums: Use one of their emoji's first, this fools the validation rules. It's like they only check the first image url.

Oh really? 

Awesome, don't need to upload onto imgur anymore, just use puush.

 

 

Battle tonight KACers, begin the one day revival!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, MagicalFlyingFox said:

Battle tonight KACers, begin the one day revival!

Wake up! Time to die!

Now back to pubbing... fox likey? (T34 not in title, but you'll likey)

Also patton kr gets persh turret... giggidy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Cronk said:

Had an ADA guy in game, MajorRock or something like that, sperging about illegal mods the whole time, throwing out random accusations at anyone with good stats.

Seems to be par for the course for these lower end Aussie clans to basically be riddled with tin foil hat wearing tomatoes. They are so terrible at and ignorant of game mechanics that anything that they don't understand must be some kind of cheat. Really gives the country a bad name. Viets might take the cake when it comes to being cheating scumbags, but Aussies really are the kings of delusional autistic shitpoasting.

Crj1vVb.png     Hurr Durr sidescraping is game mechanic abuse!

 

We've got a resident idiot like that. Every CW we lose it's 20 minutes of crying about how they must be cheating.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, SphinX_AU said:

We've got a resident idiot like that. Every CW we lose it's 20 minutes of crying about how they must be cheating.

We have that a bit in OMEGA as well, especially when we play against your clam...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, JOC469 said:

We have that a bit in OMEGA as well, especially when we play against your clam...

With us it's all luck....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Ezz said:

Wake up! Time to die!

Now back to pubbing... fox likey? (T34 not in title, but you'll likey)

Also patton kr gets persh turret... giggidy.

Yes, KAC is ded again. Good revival, we can all go home now.

 

Gee i might buy a KR... That turret.... WG need to buff normal tier 8s too...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Given the current tier 8 meta a whole bunch of stuff could do with a buff. The pref 8s are a bit of a sticking point for WG obviously, but they could consider giving those limited by pen a decent gun (eg all those heavies), and those limited by other stuff (eg 59's gun / mobility), something in line with their tier equivalents.

The type 62 remains a shitter wz131 yet gets the same MM, so fixing that shouldn't be too hard.

One other aspect to the latest balancing changes is they seem to be saying 'based on your feedback' more now. Not sure how genuine this is, but it sounds promising.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Ezz said:

Given the current tier 8 meta a whole bunch of stuff could do with a buff. The pref 8s are a bit of a sticking point for WG obviously, but they could consider giving those limited by pen a decent gun (eg all those heavies), and those limited by other stuff (eg 59's gun / mobility), something in line with their tier equivalents.

The type 62 remains a shitter wz131 yet gets the same MM, so fixing that shouldn't be too hard.

One other aspect to the latest balancing changes is they seem to be saying 'based on your feedback' more now. Not sure how genuine this is, but it sounds promising.

 

They're getting the obvious stuff first it seems. Maybe soon we will see the CDC and FCM50t gun handling buffs (reaps will be over the moon!) and a god damn Centurion reload buff + turret traverse buff.

 

Pref tier 8s i reckon shouldn't be changed, WG's current direction is almost making them worse and worse already so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. Although a 210-220 pen T-34-3 would be bloody hilarious. 

The problem is that tanks like the KR and the STA-2 will overshadow their tech-tree counterparts. The KR and Pershing's point of difference was the KR's gun handling and acceleration while sacrificing the awesome turret. Now you're sacrificing nothing. Already gone a fair bit into the STA-2/1 comparison already. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, MagicalFlyingFox said:

They're getting the obvious stuff first it seems. Maybe soon we will see the CDC and FCM50t gun handling buffs (reaps will be over the moon!) and a god damn Centurion reload buff + turret traverse buff.

 

Pref tier 8s i reckon shouldn't be changed, WG's current direction is almost making them worse and worse already so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. Although a 210-220 pen T-34-3 would be bloody hilarious. 

The problem is that tanks like the KR and the STA-2 will overshadow their tech-tree counterparts. The KR and Pershing's point of difference was the KR's gun handling and acceleration while sacrificing the awesome turret. Now you're sacrificing nothing. Already gone a fair bit into the STA-2/1 comparison already. 

34-3 i suspect they'd need to go more similar to what the 59 would need - ie mobility and gun handling. But with something closer to 0.4 base accuracy the 34-3 would be a darn sight more pallatable and stay roughly in line with the tree equivalents. Could even lead to the 34-2's 122 becoming more viable.

And yes, their previous 'buff/nerfed' remakes were ok as far as i was concerned when essentially rebranding a tree tank to a prem. But when it's buff/buff you really have to wonder.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Ezz said:

34-3 i suspect they'd need to go more similar to what the 59 would need - ie mobility and gun handling. But with something closer to 0.4 base accuracy the 34-3 would be a darn sight more pallatable and stay roughly in line with the tree equivalents. Could even lead to the 34-2's 122 becoming more viable.

And yes, their previous 'buff/nerfed' remakes were ok as far as i was concerned when essentially rebranding a tree tank to a prem. But when it's buff/buff you really have to wonder.

If they do, expect the 34-3 to rocket up to my most played tank. 

 

Yes, their direction with the premium tanks is concerning if they don't buff the tech tree counterparts soon. I expect a panther II and STA-2 buff after i finish the grind then.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are they still talking about the P2 getting the looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong 88?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Ezz said:

Are they still talking about the P2 getting the looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong 88?

One can only hope. One can also hope the Caernarvon and Cent 3 get a buff as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MagicalFlyingFox said:

If they do, expect the 34-3 to rocket up to my most played tank. 

 

Yes, their direction with the premium tanks is concerning if they don't buff the tech tree counterparts soon. I expect a panther II and STA-2 buff after i finish the grind then.

never looked back

RIP 34-3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.