Fire70

Showcase of Cent is a constipated rat..... tosser

31,084 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Otto-matic Reiffel said:

Problem with test is that people just don't give a shit since nothing they do has any direct effect on the live server and they have effectively unlimited resources to throw around.

Which gets back to one of the things the devs don't seem to have worked out - economy determines what people play, not how good or bad the gameplay is (within reason of course). Stronks is one example, i gather rampage was too... and yet they still seem invest time in building stuff that will have a broken economy... sigh.

4 minutes ago, Ezz said:

Which gets back to one of the things the devs don't seem to have worked out - economy determines what people play, not how good or bad the gameplay is (within reason of course). Stronks is one example, i gather rampage was too... and yet they still seem invest time in building stuff that will have a broken economy... sigh.

Nor server size. This mode sounds possible for a server about 5 times larger than ours...

New modes will never work unless there is an AI component in the first place or if they integrate it into Random battles, for our server at least. THEN they can focus on trying to get people playing that game mode. 

That being said... if they can add them to some new mode... wtf can't they add bigger maps to randoms?

4 minutes ago, MagicalFlyingFox said:

Nor server size. This mode sounds possible for a server about 5 times larger than ours...

New modes will never work unless there is an AI component in the first place or if they integrate it into Random battles, for our server at least. THEN they can focus on trying to get people playing that game mode. 

Would 1 Frontline battle cost as much client resources as today's Random battle?

1 minute ago, mttspiii said:

Would 1 Frontline battle cost as much client resources as today's Random battle?

You'd assume it would need more.

Also worth assessing server resources on a per player basis.

2 hours ago, Ezz said:

That being said... if they can add them to some new mode... wtf can't they add bigger maps to randoms?

They aren't adding in real bigger maps, they are simply stitching together 9 normal sized maps with respawn to the next bit. It sounds closer to Stronghold base attack/defence with no wait in between.

Eg, somebody on the first line of the map can't shoot somebody on the 2nd line of the map.

14 minutes ago, Otto-matic Reiffel said:

Eg, somebody on the first line of the map can't shoot somebody on the 2nd line of the map.

Oh really? Well that's shit then. Can arty shoot beyond one square?

1 hour ago, Ezz said:

It would be great if it could, imagine how dynamic the play would be if not.

13 hours ago, MagicalFlyingFox said:

This is WoT ensuring AW can't make much headway (in Russia).

On 4/12/2017 at 8:23 PM, AdrianK said:

The dudes at ~1:12.

Also, streamers are on the salt train.

On 4/12/2017 at 11:45 AM, Ezz said:

Based on a vid I saw, the 261 can reach just slightly inside the next sector from spawn. so think line 2-4 of sector D/E from sector A. Forgot which vid, I watched Jingles, QB, DezGame (iirc) and Flying_Elite's Frontline vids.

6 hours ago, MagicalFlyingFox said:

HAHAHAA B2 for $17.25 USD HAHAHAHA

wtf

though i think i got mine free with 30k gold, probably for free exp kek

On 4/14/2017 at 7:04 AM, neokai said:

Based on a vid I saw, the 261 can reach just slightly inside the next sector from spawn. so think line 2-4 of sector D/E from sector A. Forgot which vid, I watched Jingles, QB, DezGame (iirc) and Flying_Elite's Frontline vids.

You actually watched mine? SENPAI NOTICED ME :poi:

Is the Emil I the new IS3? I had a few games last night where they were consistently played by utter fucktards; one of whom had played 16k games. 

I had some games with ||Pain|| last night, he was having a bad run, thought I'd try and help break him out of it... Nope. He said he'd seen a bunch of retard Emil I players as well.

Oh, and I see the T10 lights are getting nerfed.

All the good players have already gone through the Emil now so while there will still be a few goods there will be plenty of power grind shitters in them with no idea how to autoload.  People were sold on the Swedish heavies as being Super OP so have powered up the line but the goods will have done it quicker than those  arriving now because they are competent.

I'll buy it this weekend :happyfish:

that makes sense, it's just always... Funny? ...when all of a sudden there's a fucktard swarm on a specific vehicle. I remember when the Nippon HTs were a constant source of retardness.

1 hour ago, Siggy said:

All the good players have already gone through the Emil now so while there will still be a few goods there will be plenty of power grind shitters in them with no idea how to autoload.  People were sold on the Swedish heavies as being Super OP so have powered up the line but the goods will have done it quicker than those  arriving now because they are competent.

I'll buy it this weekend :happyfish:

We can grind it together, Siggy

Just for you - TheFochYou

Watching this right now.

Awaiting weekend anniversary sale before I buy it then need to do a 15.3 mission for the third Girlie

I really dislike the heavy mission that requires you to be shot at a lot (bounce x damage). That's just a retarded way to play generally.