Fire70

Showcase of Cent is a constipated rat..... tosser

31,070 posts in this topic

We were just sending out our pickets when one of your Bats got lit so we turned around. 

Was hilarious hearing post calls of stream sniping when you had a 15 minute delay on so to stream snipe we would have had to be 15 minutes in the future.  Clearly some folks have trouble grasping how time works.

24 minutes ago, Siggy said:

We were just sending out our pickets when one of your Bats got lit so we turned around. 

Was hilarious hearing post calls of stream sniping when you had a 15 minute delay on so to stream snipe we would have had to be 15 minutes in the future.  Clearly some folks have trouble grasping how time works.

yeah it was actually only ten minutes,

pretty much when we finished count down you could hear on stream that we were bringing 3 T100s.

You still got back so fckn quickly!  

40 minutes ago, Saffee said:

yeah it was actually only ten minutes,

pretty much when we finished count down you could hear on stream that we were bringing 3 T100s.

You still got back so fckn quickly! 

We were 100% not on the stream from well before the countdown started and no part of our plan or what happened had anything to do with the stream. 

We suspected it was going to be against you guys and had been having problems with a couple of people loading in during our earlier battles so we got out of view range as quickly as possible, and formed up in the forest in case we had to wait for folks with connection issues. Then as two tanks were starting to move out to lighting spots your Bat was spotted and we swung around.   The rest of the team was about to head out behind EzzCom and I.

Another 30-40 seconds and it probably would have come closer to working. 

It's been Ezzcom most of the time if you saw me. I played a couple a few nights ago but haven't been on much. I would guess once they increase it to the top 75% i'll be good for a tank.

We used it in the first round but decided our strat needed work so dropped it for a 907.

12 minutes ago, Ezz said:

It's been Ezzcom most of the time if you saw me. I played a couple a few nights ago but haven't been on much. I would guess once they increase it to the top 75% i'll be good for a tank.

You would have been proud of his driving the other night.

I struggled leading shots on him hard! 

4 minutes ago, Ezz said:

Hold W while randomly pressing A and D. It's like side scraping.

Well I dont think he expected me on my own on the other side of the map

So after the first 2 shots it looked more like something like this.
Which did work great from a avoiding shots purpose. 
Dont think he could claim being in control though :D

4 hours ago, Saffee said:

Dont think he could claim being in control though :D

Its hard to know where he's going when even he doesn't know where he's going!

FYI - E25 is on sale today:

https://asia.wargaming.net/shop/wot/specials/4849/

I had a try of my son's one on his account - I did very badly, although the crew was mediocre - not even 6th sense.

Not sure it's worth the NZ$80 - but it is very rare (hard to buy) these days.  Thoughts?

I'm trying to think what I would use it for - apart from missions.  Hard to think of any burning reasons.  I don't need it as a crew trainer.

The T92 looks like fun, but when I compared it to the WZ-132 I'm not entirely sure I can see $38 worth of difference - the mobility stats seemed close enough, and the T92 has poor pen.

2 hours ago, AdrianK said:

Not sure it's worth the NZ$80 - but it is very rare (hard to buy) these days.  Thoughts?

I’m ashamed to admit to buying one. My justification is that I’m going to use the gold it came bundled with and my T25 Pilot to buy a Lowe next time the tank trade in offer comes up. But if you’ve got no real use for the gold...

T92 is if you want to use a scout to earn credits. But there are more choices coming. 

8 minutes ago, Ezz said:

But there are more choices coming. 

In terms of advent cal or new tanks in general?

I confess I can't think of anything that I specifically "need".

11 minutes ago, sohojacques said:

I’m ashamed to admit to buying one. My justification is that I’m going to use the gold it came bundled with and my T25 Pilot to buy a Lowe next time the tank trade in offer comes up. But if you’ve got no real use for the gold...

Dirty pew-pew-pewer  Smile-tongue.gif

18 minutes ago, AdrianK said:

In terms of advent cal or new tanks in general?

In terms of the 44lt, awful, and the are you even.

1 minute ago, Ezz said:

In terms of the 44lt, awful, and the are you even.

Oh, I'm definitely odd...

Sorry, brain engaged in actual work, what's the "are you even" in reference to?  Another game-breaking tank that WG are about to release, or is it a euphemism for some existing tank?

Sorry to be a 8===