Fire70

Showcase of Cent is a constipated rat..... tosser

31,084 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Saffee said:

you never went dark for some reason from your original run up on the hill, dont ask me how.

Now that is interesting. Maybe your JT somehow had vision on me in one of the gaps. Or maybe you had also extended me being lit when you were higher up prior to dropping. Wouldn't have expected it but was happily sitting there without anyone really looking at me so i was in no hurry to leave.

I like how the GW Tiger on the enemy team in our game was insistent on getting you. I shoulda gone for that yolo spotting run earlier :( 

I spent too long in my boosh. 

Just kelly things... found this in a non flashing message.

Ned__Kelly (15-Nov-17 7:41:59 PM) had to giggle at your previous comment that you are a Social Clan now. A couple of players who were in your Clan tell me different.. infact if i remember rightly they said it felt like you were in "THE ARMY".

KAC army best army.

3 hours ago, MagicalFlyingFox said:

social clan? I thought KAC is a zombie asian koala clan

Does that make you the Token or me?

On 08/12/2017 at 0:46 AM, Saffee said:

At first I didn't think it was too out of the ordinary, light tanks yolo'ing to their doom is what they do half the time, and you at least appeared by yourself...

...BUT THEN THE E-25 NATION ATTACKED

4 hours ago, Storm said:

At first I didn't think it was too out of the ordinary, light tanks yolo'ing to their doom is what they do half the time, and you at least appeared by yourself...

...BUT THEN THE E-25 NATION ATTACKED

Exactly, 
I would not have blinked an eye if it was just the 2 LTs, cause LT things.  

But If my hands were not busy I reckon I would have been facepalming, Especially when the second E25 came flying in lol.

Not even sure what reeeee is, but i would've banned you for it.

60 bucks for a lorraine... ... ... nope not quite drunk enough.

16 minutes ago, Ezz said:

Not even sure what reeeee is, but i would've banned you for it.

60 bucks for a lorraine... ... ... nope not quite drunk enough.

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/reeeeeee

Had a 40% WR over 67 games today.. it wasn't just teams that were bad, RNG was horrible too (my BC got snapshot-oneshot by a 4005 from 400m away across the map, T49s penning me with 152mm HE, etc)

#rant

then again I only have myself to blame for coming back to tenks.

I was 11 from 12.  Best Sunday ever.  Suspect this may have slipped after I went to bed...

23 minutes ago, Siggy said:

I was 11 from 12.  Best Sunday ever.  Suspect this may have slipped after I went to bed...

Sadly I suffered from weekend stats.

My WZ-eleven eleven eleven dash one point four had a good run, but my E50 had a awful time.  On Sunday I logged off after 2 games.  The game must be rigged.  

..and I couldn't quite help myself; Sir British provides a buffet of material to work with, one has to be selective.  Don't miss the Tintin bits at the end: 

http://forum.worldoftanks.asia/index.php?/topic/77553-player-matchmaking/page__st__60__pid__1696051#entry1696051

Responding to Sir_British has been somewhat enjoyable, but I've spent enough time on it to justify a new timesheet code in our timesheeting system.

My main point is that you should perhaps dumb-down your statements so that the forum readers who you are addressing can probably easier understand what you are trying to tell them!

(Fwarken me).  

31 minutes ago, AdrianK said:

Responding to Sir_British has been somewhat enjoyable

Eventually you'll work out that sliver of enjoyment is short lived as he'll just continue spouting his theories regardless. Even with photos you can't convince the flat earth society that the earth is round.