Fire70

Showcase of Cent is a constipated rat..... tosser

31,088 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, spacewolf said:

Ah. Didn't know. That'll slow down his submission there then.

There's number and shyte involved, but to me it's more of a functional thing, so probably not a good fit for the math corner.

They don't grind themselves. I've updated my loadout. Lots more HE now. HE ammo, best ammo.

Apparently they don't buy themselves either.  24 hours later and my account has not magically generated the credits needed for an IS-M.  Selfish.

Speaking of credits, I blew about 800k recently playing X's. Did ok-ish with the 113. Some sucky bits as you'd expect, when you're a scrub.

Faking Leo 1, saw I was at 63.5% Moe, after 2 days of awesomeness. now at 59%. I'm very inconsistent.

6 hours ago, MagicalFlyingFox said:

I just roll around in the ELC EVEN and end up with earning over a mil creds

Does it make good credits? Mostly as the type 62 doesn't make great credits so i'm wondering which of the t92 and even are better earners.

With a prem account, it sharts credits since you don't really need your gun. Plus the only reason to fire APCR is at moving targets at range since the AP velocity is trash but ideally you don't need to since sides and rear of things are fine with AP. 

I run food too and it clears the cost of food + gold shells for all games I've played. 

OutComReaperFox spammed mine for a while.  Might need to summon him here.

T92 doesn't have the same "lol im still not lit" factor as the ELC EVEN. Also doesn't get the 660 spike which means its more consistent in doing damage but it feels a crap tonne more tedious in comparison. 

I suspect T92 is better for the SRS BZNS of being a light tank.  EVEN is about the shits and giggles side of being a light tank.

Ezz is always up for the 2nd one. I rammed another ELC even while on more HP and died without the ram kill though :(

Its like the 13 90 v Maus but with the EVEN, its v literally everything. 

Circons latest highlight real has him ramming a lightweight.  It doesn't end well.

My highlight still has to be us trying to 2v1 the RU-251.

I EVEN rammed it and we still couldn't kill it :(

660x2 is only 1340 after all. That ram only did about 35 damage so we were short 25 

I think we left him with 18.

I think someone broke the ace tankers... just got a 963 raw ace in the IS-M after multiple 1200 1st classes over the last few days. Might be rips' chance!

He's back in his hole.

Might be time to try and get that fucking 430 II Ace though.

43 minutes ago, Ezz said:

I think someone broke the ace tankers... just got a 963 raw ace in the IS-M after multiple 1200 1st classes over the last few days. Might be rips' chance!

Some guy posted a 780 base xp IS-M ACE on Facebook yesterday. 

The 430Us ACE requirements are also ridiculously low as well. I played 5 games last night in it and ACEd it 3 times, one with only 4.2k dmg. It feels like reqs are really low on new tanks because all the shitters think they can do well in them.

ROtw7Ty.jpg

I'm still banking my 540 XP Ace in the Loza's M4.

@Ezz. You can try my 92 and/or EVEN at some point if you want to try before you buy.

10 hours ago, bolagnaise said:

Some guy posted a 780 base xp IS-M ACE on Facebook yesterday. 

The 430Us ACE requirements are also ridiculously low as well. I played 5 games last night in it and ACEd it 3 times, one with only 4.2k dmg. It feels like reqs are really low on new tanks because all the shitters think they can do well in them.

ROtw7Ty.jpg

I aced it with 1186 raw tonight.  I'd done 1300+ raw games on the old 430 which were only 1st class.

A question about Aces, is the bar on CW friendly tanks high because people stack up high scores in organized battles (cw, rb, whatever)? Or is it just that the better players just spend more time playing them?