Fire70

Showcase of Cent is a constipated rat..... tosser

31,164 posts in this topic

54 minutes ago, AdrianK said:

A question about Aces, is the bar on CW friendly tanks high because people stack up high scores in organized battles (cw, rb, whatever)? Or is it just that the better players just spend more time playing them?

Organized battles don't count for Aces, only pubs. If Val is playing a tank the Ace is usually high, thanks for that Val.

11 minutes ago, StormCrowReaperManyHats said:

Organized battles don't count for Aces, only pubs.

Even if they did I can't imagine they would raise the exp requirements, back in my day cw used to be great for negatively padding damage (and therefore exp) because the damage distribution is much more even across an organised team, as opposed to pubs where you get a wild mix of skill and as a result more opportunities to farm exp.

You also cap if you can because winning is best metric in Clan Wars.

4 hours ago, StormCrowReaperManyHats said:

Organized battles don't count for Aces, only pubs. If Val is playing a tank the Ace is usually high, thanks for that Val.

Think I aced the 430u 6 Times yesterday. The reqs are verrrryyyy low

9 hours ago, Va1heru said:

Think I aced the 430u 6 Times yesterday. The reqs are verrrryyyy low

Are you running vents or optics on the third equipment slot?

4 hours ago, JOC469 said:

Are you running vents or optics on the third equipment slot?

1 hour ago, bolagnaise said:

Vents, as Val would say, Optics are for pussies. 

I have my 62a crew in it. 461m vr without optics is fine

Anyone any early opinions on the 705 or 705a? IS-M is almost done so wondering whether these are in the 'play them quick before they are nerfed' or the 'no rush, pretty meh' category.

Dunno about performance, but I think they look pretty sexy.

Speaking of which, just heading home from a nice dinner out with Mrs AdrianK - 18 year wed anniversary. Noice.

4 hours ago, Ezz said:

Anyone any early opinions on the 705 or 705a? IS-M is almost done so wondering whether these are in the 'play them quick before they are nerfed' or the 'no rush, pretty meh' category.

Tier 9 is nice, tier 10 looks decent, not op in anyway I don't think. Well worth playing both I think

On 2/17/2018 at 11:52 PM, Va1heru said:

Tier 9 is nice, tier 10 looks decent, not op in anyway I don't think. Well worth playing both I think

Early impression - the 9s gun is way nicer than the 8s (using the 122 at least tho others seem to think the 130 is better for some reason), but the armor doesn't hold up quite as well tier for tier. Haven't quite learned the angles yet on the 705, but with is-m you could show a lot of side on flat ground and be ok. The 705 seems more sensitive to angling and covering LFP.

And onto the other part of this thread... a few stronk tm teams...

First one of mine...

5tmmp75n8ssm6676g.jpg

Then credit to the efforts of this fellow...

vgqy26nyjvbyzgz6g.jpg

Requirements for the not EVEN brah 90 - if you care: https://mmrngluck.azurewebsites.net/tank/id/61505

Source             Version            Frag    Damage    Spot    Def    Win Rate    
modxvm.com    2018-02-18    0.831    906.483    2.85    1.009    53.486        
modxvm.com    2018-02-12    0.84      910.78    2.855    1.008    53.535        

Teach me [email protected] 

Or, I guess, one just does not Panther in current meta

omg... all the stock grinds I'm trying to go through sigh...

embrace the chai

be one with the chai

and permatrack like a bitch. Unlike other low alpha tier 7s, you can pen most tier 8s frontally so take advantage of that too. 

It looks like LANCR have found the forum PM function. Just got this piece of gold

u destroyed t6 clan wars u have destroyed coaf m8 u are a [edited] m8 now u wanna do t8 clan wars cant u stay tens fark off and be a normal tanker no u are one hated [edited] in all areas of this game troll hearted fark wit get out of your mums basement u [edited] and go face yeti or life thats right u cant win cause cause your clans about farked  wonder cause your in it

Might want to let them know their punctuation keys on their keyboard are broken.

I'd send them a link to Grammarly

28 minutes ago, Siggy said:

I'd send them a link to Grammarly

Done. Let’s see how he responds 

Anyone know if this is legal? Specifically the reload part of the macro.

9lyg2fqfcrg1gua6g.jpg