Fire70

Showcase of Cent is a constipated rat..... tosser

31,164 posts in this topic

Is there a site that lets you look at stats for individual tanks from previous months ? Been repairing my t10 tank stats from my yellow 50%er days slowly and want to know what they looked like before I started. Otherwise might have to take screenshots of them all now for future reference.

2 hours ago, bradw1995 said:

Is there a site that lets you look at stats for individual tanks from previous months ? Been repairing my t10 tank stats from my yellow 50%er days slowly and want to know what they looked like before I started. Otherwise might have to take screenshots of them all now for future reference.

Curious about same. My re grind on the IS, t10 and 430 v2 felt pretty good, but not sure what they were when I re bought them. 

<waves>

2 hours ago, MagicalFlyingFox said:

He still reads the forums, he just can't respond. 

aaah noooo, cant we start a "bring hopey back" campain,  i mean seriously,  he can become the all time winner in the most forum bans ever,

Who is raptorssss, the guy/girls shows dedication and commitment ..

I think if you started a gofundme it'd probably fall short of your target amount.

Raptors is a mod in training, and as such is still in that overzealous stage.

1 hour ago, spacewolf said:

He forgot that you should probably  not say the word you redpenned out in red pen.

@wasaabi_SEA

you should probably remind him that :P

especially since it got censored out when i directly quoted it. 

15 hours ago, spacewolf said:

I think if you started a gofundme it'd probably fall short of your target amount.

14 hours ago, MagicalFlyingFox said:

He forgot that you should probably  not say the word you redpenned out in red pen.

@wasaabi_SEA

you should probably remind him that :P

especially since it got censored out when i directly quoted it. 

There are two trainees and it's like they jump at shadows.  

20 hours ago, MagicalFlyingFox said:

He still reads the forums, he just can't respond. 

https://ritastatusreport.live/2018/03/03/dont-ask-questions-moderator-abuse-in-world-of-tanks-consoles-forums/#comment-58998

We is famous!!!

Saw that. Gold. The fact the bloke copped a perma makes it even better. Not to mention most having a whine come across as half wits. Ah the joys of the Internet. 

On 3/5/2018 at 3:08 AM, bradw1995 said:

Closest I  can think is noobmeter, which saves session stats. vbaddict had ways to filter battle results, but it doesn't consolidate such data.

In fact this is 1 use-case AdrianK can consider for his stat tool, if a pretty niche one.

4 hours ago, StormCrowReaperManyHats said:

I for one welcome our new old stat sidebar overlords

On 3/7/2018 at 1:06 PM, k4basher said:

Time-To-Fap.jpg.894b3971ec1667417b3a2b7e161e0574.jpg

I'm quite happy.

Note: A new premium consumable is coming with the tenth tech tree. No it’s not pizza as you’d assume, but it’s a pinnacle of Italian cuisine: spaghetti. Let’s just hope it doesn’t get tangled in any machinery.

Note 2: We need to specify that the models of the tanks are not final.

#hSHTG

On 3/5/2018 at 8:08 AM, bradw1995 said:

Lorp does exactly what you want, the only caveat is that you need to record the data as you go (e.g. after each session / day), only then can you look back.  AFAIK the WG API's don't provide any way of seeing historical performance data, so the only way to see that is if you or some website has been recording it.  Wotlabs has the time machine, but as I'm sure you already know that only summarizes overall stats.

Of course, I may just tell the game to go fuck itself in the meantime.

Hey @StormCrowReaperManyHats- what did you get the award for?  The site doesn't have a direct link to said award-winning content.

0HyqJwY.png

1 hour ago, JOC469 said:

HoPeLeSSS has made a reappearance on the FB group

Is he the one whinging at Saffee?

I was wondering who that was and why he wasn't listening to reason and logic.

I understand things a little clearer now.