Fire70

Showcase of Cent is a constipated rat..... tosser

31,095 posts in this topic

Needs more 'please explain'.  Seems a shame not be able to enjoy the moment.

Did you ping Conana?

12 hours ago, Politx_Killer said:

So currently serving a ban for "intentionally TKing". I like to plead satisfyingly guilty, yet since when does WG not use the auto tk system, which we have always been told it handles all punishments? 

I believe the punishment system includes some out-of-game dimensions too, I think the official term for it is "forum, english speaking community".

Of course what qualifies as a crime worthy of punishment is another thing.  Your BO, for example...

Anyone know if KingANZAC is AussieFireFighter?

Got this rather random salt pm out of the blue. About the only connection i could make was that AFF had randomly shot me so i mentioned how reviled he was in general, but that he was probably chat banned again.

15 hours ago, Politx_Killer said:

So apparently its from "user reports" and isn't a common thing. aka I'll ban you because i can. Cunts.

So if we complain it's 'handled by the automated system' but if others whine loud enough then people can be banned for "user reports".  That's some fucking excellent consistency.

@ezz wotlabs says he has a new clan (and it's quite the clan) but AFF still going strong.

Speaking of going strong, how retarded is this threat by the US to hit targets due to that chemical attack?  The attack is so expected the likely targets will have had days to prepare (relocate, etc). 

5 things to know about the strikes

And I especially love how he tweeted about using 'smart' bombs, gee what does that mean I wonder.  Friggin imbecile.

After playing again for 3 days (sorry guys if you have been on my team) I have decided that there isn't all that much difference between the AU server and the Sing server..

This is surprising given I was told that Asian players were the reason for others being 47%ers...

Actually  pretty happy with that thought it was going to be alot worse..

I had bad teams™..

Oh boy the fun I was having too!!! 

Best bit is with all these map changes I have no idea where I am going until I'm half way there, then realise I should have gone somewhere else...

Nothing else seems to have changed much.. 

I must be in the "blacklist" not sure what I did though...

http://forum.worldoftanks.asia/index.php?/topic/79854-convinced-there-is-a-blacklist/page__fromsearch__1

Noticed this bloke spamming HE at the end of a battle. Took him 4 shots to kill a 100hp fellow m10. Poor bloke must have run out of the rest of his ammo... bad bot is bad...

zqeqwtcxabwovu36g.jpg

Seems to be alot of "users" on the Au server, better ping??

Apparently I finished last nights session with my 20000 game and didn't notice at the time.

10 hours ago, StormCrowReaperManyHats said:

Apparently I finished last nights session with my 20000 game and didn't notice at the time.

Bit like @AdrianK didn’t notice the 30,000 post for this thread?

11 hours ago, Hellvn said:

Bit like @AdrianK didn’t notice the 30,000 post for this thread?

Wait, we've done more than 30,000 posts?

In other news - Progetto M35 Mod 46 expected: https://mmrngluck.azurewebsites.net/tank/id/51361

Is the Tonks ASIA API buggered?  WotLabs doesn't have dailies and even WoT assistant isn't connecting.

Found wotzilla. Excellent and more detailed alternative.

That seems to be missing the last 24 hours plus as well.

I think it's not date shifted. As in what i did yesterday is showing as 17/4.

Ezz spots his prey, stalks carefully thru the jungle, cunningly approaches careful to be unseen, then pounces! Once the initial blows have landed he latches onto his victims back slowly sapping its life until all is left is an unmoving corpse.

Alternate version.

Ezz sees kamikaze opportunity, decides only a full on yolo will do, then bare back rodeos for a glorious kamikaze.

5 hours ago, Ezz said:

Ezz spots his prey, stalks carefully thru the jungle, cunningly approaches careful to be unseen, then pounces! Once the initial blows have landed he latches onto his victims back slowly sapping its life until all is left is an unmoving corpse.

Alternate version.

Ezz sees kamikaze opportunity, decides only a full on yolo will do, then bare back rodeos for a glorious kamikaze.

Auto-aim ram, best ram.

Prosecco things...

I've been playing without SS grinding first crew skills and have found my play and the maps nowadays is almost always 'you're either spotted or you're not' so SS hasn't been that much of an issue. To the extent i'm considering reskilling to BiA as first then go for SS as second. It also helps it's not really a great vision tank - or at least not 44100 levels for instance. With a bit of camo and vision skills on board it certainly could be tho.

Beyond that, it's well and truly a balanced tm new age prem and that's with this part way thru first skill crew. This thing will be a beast with a decent crew.