Fire70

Showcase of Cent is a constipated rat..... tosser

31,088 posts in this topic

STK and Chiangmai's post's are cancerous. I would recommend using a razor blade on your retinas before attempting to read.

I see Chiangmorons is back on this morning, seems to still be a bit hurt from last night.

http://forum.worldoftanks-sea.com/index.php?/topic/19713-goodbye/page__st__100__pid__445945#entry445945

what thread was that? I rarely browsed the forums as is until all the entertaining stuff moved here

I suspect this thread had something to do with Reap's comment http://forum.worldoftanks-sea.com/index.php?/topic/20144-how-would-you-improve-the-forums/#top

They enter about page 8 or so i think.

STK and Chiangmai's post's are cancerous. I would recommend using a razor blade on your retinas before attempting to read.

I see Chiangmorons is back on this morning, seems to still be a bit hurt from last night.

http://forum.worldoftanks-sea.com/index.php?/topic/19713-goodbye/page__st__100__pid__445945#entry445945

I suspect this thread had something to do with Reap's comment http://forum.worldoftanks-sea.com/index.php?/topic/20144-how-would-you-improve-the-forums/#top

They enter about page 8 or so i think.

well that was certainly an interesting read, a good thread turned bad

can anyone recommend me a specific brand of bleach, my eyes require a bit of a cleansing after that

7k @ 40%with 277 in IS7 @ 35%... Sigh...

So did he set the world himself on fire??

So did he set the world himself on fire??

On prok he went and sat at the back of the 1 2 line. Don't think he didn't any damage or anything, but he kept a few things lit for a while which i guess was a positive.

Today saw LittleBlackCloud in their e50m with 35% in that tank try to push the south corner on arctic... it didn't work. Sadly our m48 thought it might be a good idea too... it didn't work either.

seen a guy with 7k games in a ISU with a WN6/7 ( dunno which i run Reapers mod pack) of 21.....

It's 6, they haven't implemented 7 in XVM properly yet.

Did you report as bot?

SEA server needs more internet cafe filth.

U mad brah?

Didn't you leave already?

What are you doing playing during the day anyway? Or is this a left over?

Colour coded for better reading. I'm glad these arguments don't need to be on the forums any longer.

Stasis (10:40:28 p.m.) I want to try out a t49
Stasis (10:40:31 p.m.) they look fun
DivHunter (10:40:33 p.m.) sold
DivHunter (10:40:49 p.m.) Hackurai will send inv
Hackurai (11:18:37 p.m.) 1 more fool to carry me in t5s
gold_hack (11:20:04 p.m.) me me me nom nom
Slyfox (11:22:27 p.m.) invite gold hack Hackurai
gold_hack (11:22:58 p.m.) i got the powahhh !!
Hackurai (11:25:20 p.m.) fuck that
gold_hack (11:25:24 p.m.) ?
Stasis (11:26:46 p.m.) lmao
gold_hack (11:27:12 p.m.) well i know the reason
Bridgeburner (11:27:27 p.m.) Hackurais t2 LT efficiency
Bridgeburner (11:27:32 p.m.) pleb detector activated
gold_hack (11:27:39 p.m.) meh
gold_hack (11:28:02 p.m.) absolution make everthing corrupted
gold_hack (11:29:00 p.m.) in the pursuit of win rate , wn7 and effciency
Hackurai (11:31:54 p.m.) 51% on SEA
Hackurai (11:31:56 p.m.) you must be a joking, i wanna be carried
gold_hack (11:32:05 p.m.) Hack
gold_hack (11:32:08 p.m.) urai
gold_hack (11:32:15 p.m.) dont be such an ego
gold_hack (11:32:26 p.m.) i have bad history in NA
gold_hack (11:32:32 p.m.) but that was a while a go
gold_hack (11:33:17 p.m.) you have 81% win rate, but very low battle count
gold_hack (11:33:38 p.m.) theres another guy with 72% win rate and +-20K battle
gold_hack (11:33:42 p.m.) and still nice and platoon with me
DEADMAN1000 (11:34:03 p.m.) :(
DEADMAN1000 (11:34:15 p.m.) last week All I see is Victory
gold_hack (11:34:21 p.m.) DMMMMMMDDDMMM
DEADMAN1000 (11:34:22 p.m.) but now Defeat :/
gold_hack (11:34:33 p.m.) dont be proudh so early
gold_hack (11:34:38 p.m.) proud*
DEADMAN1000 (11:34:52 p.m.) k
gold_hack (11:35:06 p.m.) karma bro
DEADMAN1000 (11:35:06 p.m.) gtg
gold_hack (11:35:11 p.m.) stay humble
DEADMAN1000 (11:35:14 p.m.) I'll grind my KV-1S :)
DEADMAN1000 (11:35:39 p.m.) I haven't cleard these x2 since awhile ago o.O
DivHunter (11:40:47 p.m.) goldhack your forum ignorance is showing
DEADMAN1000 (11:41:16 p.m.) I give up :( still having defeats since an hour ago :(
DEADMAN1000 (11:41:30 p.m.) There's still x2 :(
gold_hack (11:43:32 p.m.) you mean im ignoring ? or im being ignored Div ?
Hackurai (11:49:38 p.m.) what hes saying
Hackurai (11:49:44 p.m.) is telling me that I'll get worse than I am now
Hackurai (11:49:47 p.m.) is foolish
Hackurai (11:49:56 p.m.) and that you're an idiot for stating such a thing
Hackurai (11:50:03 p.m.) Wins/Battles: 9 (9) (100%)
Hackurai (11:50:14 p.m.) Victory! Malinovka Wednesday, 19 June 2013 11:41:51 p.m. T49 : xp:1,908 $:50,283 Battle Achievements Patrol Duty, Scout, Confederate
Hackurai (11:50:22 p.m.) i obviously have no idea what im doing.
gold_hack (11:50:32 p.m.) i mean
gold_hack (11:50:36 p.m.) to stay humble
gold_hack (11:50:47 p.m.) and dont be picky because of stat
Hackurai (11:50:55 p.m.) why
Hackurai (11:50:58 p.m.) stats matter
Hackurai (11:51:02 p.m.) better player shave better stats
gold_hack (11:51:07 p.m.) because it doesnt mean im a baddie
gold_hack (11:51:19 p.m.) some just rage quit after 1 defeat
gold_hack (11:51:24 p.m.) some hard stat pad
Hackurai (11:52:05 p.m.) all these kills and damage that im padding, mustnt be related to all the winning im doing right
Skitz619 (11:52:24 p.m.) totally not...no
gold_hack (11:52:31 p.m.) no no
gold_hack (11:52:39 p.m.) you still have low battle count
gold_hack (11:52:44 p.m.) it doesnt count as stat padding
Hackurai (11:52:57 p.m.) lol what
Hackurai (11:53:06 p.m.) i have 17k battles on my NA account
gold_hack (11:53:09 p.m.) if someone like me play M4 Derp all week just to get my stat up
gold_hack (11:53:12 p.m.) welll not here
gold_hack (11:53:25 p.m.) this is SEA
Hackurai (11:53:41 p.m.) so my experience that makes me a good players from NA, doesnt apply here - here im just a noob with low battles played and a very very lucky win rate?
Hackurai (11:53:47 p.m.) do you understand how retarded you sound?
gold_hack (11:53:59 p.m.) apperantly i dont
Hackurai (11:54:04 p.m.) how the fuck are you in PBKAC
Hackurai (11:54:11 p.m.) you bring shame to the name
gold_hack (11:54:19 p.m.) because im improving ?
gold_hack (11:54:55 p.m.) and i just dont get in PBKAC right ?
gold_hack (11:55:35 p.m.) the officer wouldnt let me in, if im still a scrub
Bridgeburner (11:55:53 p.m.) gold hack
Bridgeburner (11:55:55 p.m.) stop posting
Bridgeburner (11:55:56 p.m.) ...
gold_hack (11:55:59 p.m.) ok ok ok
gold_hack (11:56:01 p.m.) bridge
gold_hack (11:56:04 p.m.) i give up

ypem2d7.png

So wait....someone told Allurai that he wasn't good on SEA because it wasn't NA? While I will submit there is likely a small change in play style across servers (hell even across time of day on NA). I guess kill is account bound?

What happens if I log into hugomaximus' account? Do I suddenly become astonishingly good?

What happens when tournament teams log into tournament accounts on LAN for live events? Are they all zero battle count scrubs?

Amazing. 

So wait....someone told Allurai that he wasn't good on SEA because it wasn't NA? While I will submit there is likely a small change in play style across servers (hell even across time of day on NA). I guess kill is account bound?

What happens if I log into hugomaximus' account? Do I suddenly become astonishingly good?

What happens when tournament teams log into tournament accounts on LAN for live events? Are they all zero battle count scrubs?

Amazing.

Lol no. Not sure you read it either.

The ironies of it all are striking.

The shame stems from someone so wrapped up in their re roll's stats that when their character is questioned they think it's a slant on their ability and resort to name calling and stock standard stat defence. While humility, civility and common courtesy may not factor into one's WN7, they speak volumes about a person. Responding to a request for a platoon with 'fuck that' started proceedings. Following that gold_hack then suggested that it wasn't beneath other players (far better players than allurai) to platoon with him. allurai then went off on some misguided rant in defence of his stats. He tops off his tirade by bringing PBKAC into it. If the NA wing is into self righteous stat precious wankers who act this way, then fair enough, we clearly have different standards. But on SEA we expect far more from our fellow players.

I hope for allurai's sake he casts this off as a simple misunderstanding on his part. At no point were his abilities questioned - only his character.

Lol no. Not sure you read it either.

The ironies of it all are striking.

The shame stems from someone so wrapped up in their re roll's stats that when their character is questioned they think it's a slant on their ability and resort to name calling and stock standard stat defence. While humility, civility and common courtesy may not factor into one's WN7, they speak volumes about a person. Responding to a request for a platoon with 'fuck that' started proceedings. Following that gold_hack then suggested that it wasn't beneath other players (far better players than allurai) to platoon with him. allurai then went off on some misguided rant in defence of his stats. He tops off his tirade by bringing PBKAC into it. If the NA wing is into self righteous stat precious wankers who act this way, then fair enough, we clearly have different standards. But on SEA we expect far more from our fellow players.

I hope for allurai's sake he casts this off as a simple misunderstanding on his part. At no point were his abilities questioned - only his character.

gold_hack didn't request a platoon, Allurai requested a carry in tier 5. Don't know why, his T49 carries fine.

I have platooned with gold_hack, "fuck that" was the correct response in this case.

gold_hack brought stats into it AND questioned Allurai's character after being refused a platoon invite when he knows full well his stats suggest he is incapable of providing what was requested.

If I need a centre for a game of basketball and I don't pick the midget it's not because I'm a bad person.

Odd that sly vouched for him. Evidently not everyone has issues.

Knocking back a platoon isn't the end of the world but doing it that way just makes you look like a dick. Bringing it to the forums opens it to the public.

Odd that sly vouched for him. Evidently not everyone has issues.

Knocking back a platoon isn't the end of the world but doing it that way just makes you look like a dick. Bringing it to the forums opens it to the public.

Honestly, even if gold_hack had a 90% win rate, with the shit he dribbles in that channel on a daily basis I would not be interested. It's borderline Zardnaar without the funny sometimes.

Honestly, even if gold_hack had a 90% win rate, with the shit he dribbles in that channel on a daily basis I would not be interested. It's borderline Zardnaar without the funny sometimes.

Lol. TS drivel is a plague - but then that's what the volume switch is for ;-). And yes, g_h is not without his flaws, but as far as i'm concerned if someone asks in a public channel for a platoon mate, another says yes, and another vouches for him... that initial response was out of line.

The fact he's now come on here to shame g_h based on some perception that this was about stats is even further into what i consider not on. Sure i may be over stating the human element of the internet. People hide behind their relative anonymity all the time, but i hope for this fellow's sake that he wouldn't do this among his peers in RL.

This brings up an interesting subject. How do you platoon? Is it based on stats/personality/fun factor (insert FG rage)

Personally I have become a bit of a platoon elitist. By that I mean I only platoon with a handful of people, no because of stats bu because of the social aspect.(I enjoy talking and raging in equal amounts)

I might start accepting random platoon invites just to see the other side of the fence.(plus I usually solo 70% of the time)

Lol. TS drivel is a plague - but then that's what the volume switch is for ;-). And yes, g_h is not without his flaws, but as far as i'm concerned if someone asks in a public channel for a platoon mate, another says yes, and another vouches for him... that initial response was out of line.

The fact he's now come on here to shame g_h based on some perception that this was about stats is even further into what i consider not on. Sure i may be over stating the human element of the internet. People hide behind their relative anonymity all the time, but i hope for this fellow's sake that he wouldn't do this among his peers in RL.

I didn't mention TS, nice to know he is as annoying on TS though. You're starting to sound like ChangMai.

This brings up an interesting subject. How do you platoon? Is it based on stats/personality/fun factor (insert FG rage)

Personally I have become a bit of a platoon elitist. By that I mean I only platoon with a handful of people, no because of stats bu because of the social aspect.(I enjoy talking and raging in equal amounts)

I might start accepting random platoon invites just to see the other side of the fence.(plus I usually solo 70% of the time)

I like to platoon with people that have play styles that compliment mine and can carry when I fail horribly. I am not talkative in TS generally and tend to keep my rage confined to my immediate surrounds, though proper rage-quits in all games are down over the last 18 months due to the strange looks my girlfriend gives me.

How do you platoon?

My platoon history started around the 10k battle mark and was limited to a select few of the late night NA nutters. It was a baptism of fire at times with korlee going on her socio-politcal / tanking / WG rants, igor with his laconic drunken observations of a 30k game player, sadi whose prescription med discussions to keep things 'interesting', as well as that other 'damned aussie' FG. I couldn't tell you what any of their stats were at the time, but i could tell you what they brought to the conversation. And it's that conversation that is what platooning adds for me.

That being said i suspect I'm a bit like poli in that i go solo much of the time to unwind. Platooning you tend to not only bear the burden of your team but also your toon mates. You might get better stats that way but quite frankly it's nice to be able to go do your own thing.