Fire70

Showcase of IT'S TWENTY SEVENTEEN; Canadians are cunts

27,778 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, k4basher said:

confirmed, account hacked, no swear words

No, he said shitters. It's definitely Bol

bol is just currently enjoying the great increase in 3-4 arty games.

Korean clan 10000 looks pretty handy.

Commander: Drunken_260

The good koreans must get on later as the day time ones remind me a bit of maori, except speak better english.

9 minutes ago, Ezz said:

The good koreans must get on later as the day time ones remind me a bit of maori, except speak better english.

They probably have Samsung robots to clean their windows, rather than having to lick them themselves.

I ran into a 10000 platoon all spamming gold in tier 7s.  They cleaned up my team of window lickers rapidly.

tell you one thing though, don't expect to ace the Elc Amx anytime soon; remember there's some korean guy who plays nothing else, he's got something like an 8-skills crew. Was featured by some youtoober.

9 minutes ago, AdrianK said:

tell you one thing though, don't expect to ace the Elc Amx anytime soon; remember there's some korean guy who plays nothing else, he's got something like an 8-skills crew. Was featured by some youtoober.

Ace shouldn't change a great deal. Or at least that's if you are up against how the population of pubbies performs (ie unlikely to change much) or against the population of battles (where it probably would change).

On 3/15/2017 at 0:46 PM, Politx_Killer said:

It helps a fuck load when you are tuning up a sheila whilst 3/4 munted stumbling home from the local*.

*Autocorrect - getting Poli laid when he can actually find his phone whilsy pissed

are you the guy who still solopubs?

7 hours ago, agentinfinity said:

Yes :jebaited:

7 hours ago, agentinfinity said:

Here to have another cry about PYRO?

He says it like it's a bad thing.

Side note - 10 lights nerfed already... le sigh.

Also, interesting 'state of the game' chats between circon and some EU WG dude. Good to listen to at least.

Run into this guy a couple of times in game.

signature.png

:epicsaxguy::epicsaxguy::epicsaxguy::epicsaxguy::epicsaxguy:

Ask and ye shall receive.

-Blitz mode. Interesting. Very interesting. Viable kinda.

-Low tier rebalance. I agree. Would much prefer a limited MM lower tier queue with a low tier complete rebalance with better guns and more hp. Low tier meta is weird. 

-old maps!!!!!!

-HD MAPS!! yay.

-MAP AWARE MM!!!! 

Liking those little changes which are going to make the game more fun and seems they're looking into fixing lower tiers among other things and are open to ideas. 

For me one of the actual interesting aspects of stronks was the fact that it was a bit like the second half of a close ish battle, in that there was actual space, and that coordination became more important. Tho in a random mode you suspect the quality of the team could be even more determinant of the result if it was in the random queue. Like the short battles you sometimes get after a restart etc..

The low tier stuff basically is one of the reasons i find them so abhorrent. The tanks are shit. The MM is shit. And you're either cleaning up some sped with a 75% no skill crew or facing some butt munching sprem spammer <3 u sig. I'm genuinely surprised they haven't given them an overhaul yet as it is after all a new players first taste.

HD maps and the MM... ok, pretty, and an improvement, but how about revising the existing bunch. Some feel so dull. Some feel genuinely unbalanced. But maybe that's just my view. But then i suspect i'm an outlier in that i play standard mode because that's what i know, but fk i get internal wobblies when you put me on an encounter.

Just now, Ezz said:

HD maps and the MM... ok, pretty, and an improvement, but how about revising the existing bunch. Some feel so dull. Some feel genuinely unbalanced. But maybe that's just my view. But then i suspect i'm an outlier in that i play standard mode because that's what i know, but fk i get internal wobblies when you put me on an encounter.

HD maps are revisions of existing ones + HD. Two birds with one stone sort of thing. Whether or not the rebalanced maps are good or not is another thing entirely. 

Was it just mines getting HD'd or are they doing more / the lot? I'm all for an overhaul of quite a few - if only just to change up the established metas a bit. On mines actually, it seems to have developed a bit too campy these days. Heavy blobs just sitting on their side of the hill. Would be interesting if they opened up more of the town area to allow easier arty relocation.

...or just did away with arty.

Did someone say map aware MM? Does that mean arty players will only get city maps? Or maps with large water features?

First Dumitru's in almost 24k games...

ksI9Lo2.jpg

Killing 4 arty in Tank or TD.

New Kimchi meta confirmed.

It is somewhat ironic that everyone seems to be celebrating the Korean arrival, yet the most notable thing so far has been the increase in arty. Tho to be fair some of that could have yesterday's mission. Tho why you would take RNG I don't really know.

39 minutes ago, Ezz said:

What's it for?

Being a dead-set seal-clubbing, arty-killing legend!