Fire70

Showcase of IT'S TWENTY SEVENTEEN; Canadians are cunts

29,623 posts in this topic

No, Korea merger has seen an increase in arty. 

Pretty sure it was called before the merger that we would see an increase in clickers when the korea merger happens. 

1 hour ago, MagicalFlyingFox said:

No, Korea merger has seen an increase in arty. 

Pretty sure it was called before the merger that we would see an increase in clickers when the korea merger happens. 

As someone on a LT mission to spot and damage two arty, I can assure arty levels are currently as low as Poli's alcohol hopey's criticism intolerance.

Try three... my WZ is a magnet for city maps, retard teams and two arty.

LT15.3 - 4000 direct/assisted damage against players from the clan LANCR/ADA/KELLY

Hey guys have you seen the Chrysler K heavy american premium? 

Looks like WG has done it again , Image result for chrysler k tank

Frontal upper plate is about 200+ effective everywhere including those machine gun ports , lower plate is 210+ effective everywhere , 320 alpha , 198 ap pen , 260 apcr pen , 101.6mm side armour , but hey , at least that cupola is 120mm

As for the turret , don't bother shooting at it unless you're a tier 10 TD firing gold

Fuck me today's mission took longer than expected.

Either I'd come 4th on the winning team or get top 3 and lose.

4 hours ago, Hellvn said:

Fuck me today's mission took longer than expected.

Either I'd come 4th on the winning team or get top 3 and lose.

At least you got there, I only managed the fuck me part.

and yes dear auto-correct, I do know I am writing the word fuck, and yes its ok to say it. I'd rather be seen as slightly coarse than slightly stupid. "all I managed was the duck part".

How to win friends and influence people.

That's gold. Nothing like a mission to bring out the mongrel. The gent on our forums went to new levels of jack arse over cent's implication that he's been talking himself up.

12 hours ago, TheRandomDude said:

Hey guys have you seen the Chrysler K heavy american premium? 

Looks like WG has done it again , Image result for chrysler k tank

Frontal upper plate is about 200+ effective everywhere including those machine gun ports , lower plate is 210+ effective everywhere , 320 alpha , 198 ap pen , 260 apcr pen , 101.6mm side armour , but hey , at least that cupola is 120mm

As for the turret , don't bother shooting at it unless you're a tier 10 TD firing gold

So it's still worse than the 252/Defender, they will struggle to pen each other without liberal application of APCR but suspect the Ruskies will come out on top due to being able to out trade. Skill/Terrain dependant of course.

2 minutes ago, Ezz said:

That's gold. Nothing like a mission to bring out the mongrel. The gent on our forums went to new levels of jack arse over cent's implication that he's been talking himself up.

Yeah saw that, only quickly scanned but the douchebaggery was strong in that one, also had a WTF moment from the stat denying Aussie that said he had a 20% chance of being top 3 regardless of skill

By gad that thread is golden. 

Good job WG, mining the salt once again.

Yeah this latest T25 mission is driving me nuts.

Play tier 10, get unicum plat on other team and tomatoes on mine.

Play KV-220, fucking UT1 T67 platoon on other team.

Play M44 (because SPG mission) get high calibre on Himmelsdorf but still lose.

Play Type 59, get teamed up with 3 squishy T8 heavies, while they get 4 x various Stalinium tanks. Cap out because team melting, come 4th in xp :feelsbad:

I can see why some people are getting frustrated, still no excuse for the pants on head retarded theories that some are espousing though, sometimes shitty runs just happen.

On 3/18/2017 at 3:31 PM, MagicalFlyingFox said:

I did that mission. Then got up to that mission. 

If you want, you could do my TD 15.3 mission. The closest I've gotten is 5700 with 4 kills :cri:

Finally got that stupid mission done, didn't keep track but probably in excess of 30 battles to get it done.

Backsliding so hard atm, I'll be green soon at this rate.

But at least when I start to feel a bit down about my declining recents, I can take heart that I'm not going quite as bad as this guy. :disco:

signature.png

37 minutes ago, ShadowMK said:

If you want, you could do my TD 15.3 mission. The closest I've gotten is 5700 with 4 kills :cri:

I did it in the JPE o_o

3 minutes ago, Cronk said:

Finally got that stupid mission done, didn't keep track but probably in excess of 30 battles to get it done.

Backsliding so hard atm, I'll be green soon at this rate.

dw mission made me teal.

And the lag, oh god that lag made it bloody impossible to play well.

That game last night where I ended up in game with you and JOC and I won a flank but then our tanks just started floating and lost all control.

Fox did the requirements for 15.3 in the Foch 155 on mine while giving it a test drive.   Shame it was for TD 11.3

That was a fun battle. I was happily driving without drama while you blokes were having all sorts of issues, then i got schwacked by whatever the issue was and had to drive based on what you were telling me my tank was doing. Thankfully autoaim seemed to work so was just a hope that the enemies were kind enough to stay in LoS.

Oh wow , today's mission is be top damage only once? Seems like I don't have to tryhard today :gachi:

Holy crap, half the map are landing zones.