Fire70

Showcase of IT'S TWENTY SEVENTEEN; Canadians are cunts

28,563 posts in this topic

Well I hit true 56% tonight. Win rate recovery is paying off. Time to continue up the tiers. Goes to show that despite a large number of games you can actually improve your results. 

Congrats Joc.

21 hours ago, JOC469 said:

New forum sig?

Nothing wrong with a mail order ladyboy. If you went local, all you have is a dude with tits. And that's just ghey. Apparemtly mail order brides can be a pathway into underage sex trafficing.

หวังว่าจะเป็นศัตรูพืชทางเพศ

6 hours ago, JOC469 said:

Well I hit true 56% tonight. Win rate recovery is paying off. Time to continue up the tiers. Goes to show that despite a large number of games you can actually improve your results. 

Ah, poor JOC, tries to bring activity after he knows he fucked up. FUCK YOU IDIOT.

The silence of some of you mob to condemn these two twats is deafening. Grow some fucking balls.

I feel a new picture coming on... Such rich material, and so bountiful.

Hopey, it's often better to sit back and watch when there's a brawl going on. Especially when you don't really know what it's about and you suspect the participants may have had a few.

So something was posted in coaf or some facebook channel then was referenced here?

1 hour ago, HoPe said:

Ah, poor JOC, tries to bring activity after he knows he fucked up. FUCK YOU IDIOT.

The silence of some of you mob to condemn these two twats is deafening. Grow some fucking balls.

Take it to PMs, if i wanted to see shit thrown across a room I'd go sit in parliament 

1 hour ago, HoPe said:

Wow, the alcohol really has fucked with your mind. Not really sure what activity you think I am trying to bring after something. I finished for the night, and realised I had hit another personal milestone. You see there are quite a lot of people that are able to improve their performance, rather than maintaining mediocrity.

You clearly don't like what the community here is doing, so why do you stick around? Do you have that little self worth that you crave any attention that is afforded you here?

Almost every answer cries of damage mitigation rather than any fixes to what caused the damage in the first place.

The 'we needed data' point on balance belies the fact that blind freddy could and did tell them tanks were broken before launch but they released them anyway.

I'm toying with getting Civ6 or MGSV, only have cash for 1 or the other. Thoughts, guys?

4 hours ago, HoPe said:

I don't want to get involved with your argument. If you feel strongly about the issue approach the moderator for this forum. That would be Storm_ iirc.

1 minute ago, neokai said:

That would be Storm_ iirc.

Nah, he's just a purple pants gold shooting p2w haxor not as good as fruity moderator so can't really do much.

Civ6 is great, but at the end of the day remains a retake on an old classic. If you were itching for more civ in your life, get it. If you have never played civ and want to try it, get it. If you want something new and refreshing, then not sure. Either way, it's got stupid numbers of hours of gameplay in that price.

Oh and shadows of mordor. About 10 hours in without finding the main quest i found out from the forums that i was on a glitched play thru and had to start again. Much gameplay for price....

39 minutes ago, Ezz said:

Nah, he's just a purple pants gold shooting p2w haxor not as good as fruity moderator so can't really do much.

Civ6 is great, but at the end of the day remains a retake on an old classic. If you were itching for more civ in your life, get it. If you have never played civ and want to try it, get it. If you want something new and refreshing, then not sure. Either way, it's got stupid numbers of hours of gameplay in that price.

Oh and shadows of mordor. About 10 hours in without finding the main quest i found out from the forums that i was on a glitched play thru and had to start again. Much gameplay for price....

I'm skipping shadows of mordor, mainly because I want a more leisurely game. MGSV fits that bill because of the open world/mission structure from playthroughs I watched. Civ is pretty much the epitome of leisurely, I still do Civ5 campaigns to unlock achievements more than 5 years after I got the game....

At 4 USD it was hard to resist. Not sure how relaxing, but once get the hang of mashing left click right click it is at least pretty easy.

45 minutes ago, Ezz said:

lol.

@HoPe - I think you have us confused with people who actually give a fuck about you.

2 hours ago, Ezz said:

At 4 USD it was hard to resist. Not sure how relaxing, but once get the hang of mashing left click right click it is at least pretty easy.

Is there a Civ7? 

wot215bweakspot.PNG

I was wondering why I was getting pen constantly playing this tank last night , and now I do. wtf why 

Victory!
Battle: Airfield 
Vehicles: FV215b
Experience received: 3,000 (x2 for the first victory each day)
Credits earned: 82,814
Battle achievements: High Caliber, Confederate, Steel Wall, Master Gunner, Sharpshooter, Mastery Badge: "II Class"

5.4k dmg and 50k profit , could have much more if I didn't pussy out against an IS-7 who was penning that weakspot that I didn't know 

You know you haven't played in a long time when you see a tank and go....I am not sure what that is anymore.

Just now, DivHunter said:

You know you haven't played in a long time when you see a tank and go....I am not sure what that is anymore.

Welcome back to tanks , enjoy your nightmare 

I know nightmares, tanks isn't really one of them.

22 minutes ago, DivHunter said:

Assume it's overpowered and you'll be ok.

6 hours ago, Siggy said:

Bahahahahaha.  No.  Stop.  It hurts...

https://ritastatusreport.live/2017/06/27/wg-tankfest-2017-qa/

Morons.

if our company devs made such fuckups, they would be unemployed, or wait WG uses free-to-code devs ?

4 hours ago, AdrianK said:

lol.

@HoPe - I think you have us confused with people who actually give a fuck about you.

fixeted it for you

Your company devs do make such fuck-ups.:)

12 minutes ago, k4basher said:

fixeted it for you

Oh, I think you'll find people here tend to give a fuck quite a bit.  For example, although I can't tell from personal experience, I'm given to understand Polix gives fucks anytime he goes to the pub, and sometimes he even gets lucky.  Actually that reminds me of a story (a true one).  I used to know this old geezer called Tom; the kind of guy who could tell a story - command the attention of a whole room for an hour at a party, but he had a really short fuse - if he was going off his nut the trick was to not open your mouth.  Ever. (while he was in that state).  Anyway he died of prostate cancer, I knew him when he was a bit older - man the stories...

This one time he's at some bar talking to this dude who maintained that if you just walk up to a girl in a pub and just straight-out as for a fuck, you'd score 1 in 10.  Of course it meant no adhering to beauty standards, and apparently you needed to have quick reflexes to avoid the odd smack in the jaw "Fancy a shag?" [swipe / dodge] "No?  How about your friend?".  Tom called his bluff, so the guy promptly proved him wrong.  Twice.

On a slightly different tangent, yes, there's a fair degree of apathy here at times, but we give quite a few fucks about that - apathy must be taken very very seriously. "One isn't simply apathetic" after all.

BTW - I thought the little witticisms below our forum names were supposed to be funny made-up things, I had no idea they were sometimes accurate statements of fact:

GF9gWyn.png

2 hours ago, TheRandomDude said:

wot215bweakspot.PNG

I was wondering why I was getting pen constantly playing this tank last night , and now I do. wtf why 

Victory!
Battle: Airfield 
Vehicles: FV215b
Experience received: 3,000 (x2 for the first victory each day)
Credits earned: 82,814
Battle achievements: High Caliber, Confederate, Steel Wall, Master Gunner, Sharpshooter, Mastery Badge: "II Class"

5.4k dmg and 50k profit , could have much more if I didn't pussy out against an IS-7 who was penning that weakspot that I didn't know 

hey, you don't have a 215b

Maybe if you weren't afk on teamspeak...