Fire70

Showcase of IT'S TWENTY SEVENTEEN; Canadians are cunts

28,146 posts in this topic

Yeah but russians get bottle fed vodka straight after birth

10 hours ago, Saffee said:

lol, well, why do tryouts when you can just meet them at the pub and see if they can handle the banter.

I think you would have a good time racing party though! 

hes like a fucking camel. 

I do like a challenge. 

Ps you only get a hangover if you stop drinking.

If sinking piss is a prime criteria i'd happily volunteer to be on the selection panel.

Could you use the dog, in nurse-costume, as a mascot?

Tanitha, moderators... fuck anyone who can affect this server...

First off.. Are you just trying to end CW on this server? Too hard to keep it going while raking in money whether it's going or not?

Ranked battles dragged on then a fucking 3 week break for CW? So like 2 months between any CW ? And while nothing was going on you remove the popular CW option (tier 6), what a fucking bunch of idiots. If you had had half a brain you would have ditched tier 10... but I guess you had to listen to the idiots with the loudest voices.

Why my rant. Yet again we sit here waiting for a patch. No fucking idea when we will get it, rest of servers have it days ago. Aslains out of date, my computer lags due to XVM issues. Aslains up to update 7 or something, wrong fucking patch for us.

This game was at it's best season 1 and 2... Fucking look at it. Bring it back.

Get your shit together or go Tanitha. 82K games, keep many people active for you... But walking away soon unless something happens.

Feel free to link this to the other forum. This is so crap these days.

13 hours ago, AdrianK said:

Could you use the dog, in nurse-costume, as a mascot?

Be as popular as Saffee turning up in Brisbane apparently.

I'll speak to Tan and recommend we skip 19.1

Why would ditching tier 10 CW be a good idea for WG given their business model relies partially on people grinding to them.

CW cessation is global.

Ditch end game content so shitters can play tier6? :jebaited:

Most mods from the last patch will still work. Unless you are using time limited version. Are you having trouble without your fallen destructibles?

Disable XVM (specifically XMQP).

You're having a cry that the mod compilers will have most bugs sorted before we get it?

I heard patchday is tomorrow, but should be sometime this week. 

8 hours ago, HoPe said:

Tanitha, moderators... fuck anyone who can affect this server...

First off.. Are you just trying to end CW on this server? Too hard to keep it going while raking in money whether it's going or not?

Ranked battles dragged on then a fucking 3 week break for CW? So like 2 months between any CW ? And while nothing was going on you remove the popular CW option (tier 6), what a fucking bunch of idiots. If you had had half a brain you would have ditched tier 10... but I guess you had to listen to the idiots with the loudest voices.

Why my rant. Yet again we sit here waiting for a patch. No fucking idea when we will get it, rest of servers have it days ago. Aslains out of date, my computer lags due to XVM issues. Aslains up to update 7 or something, wrong fucking patch for us.

This game was at it's best season 1 and 2... Fucking look at it. Bring it back.

Get your shit together or go Tanitha. 82K games, keep many people active for you... But walking away soon unless something happens.

Feel free to link this to the other forum. This is so crap these days.

Be as popular as Saffee turning up in Brisbane apparently.

:PogChamp:

should we start a petition to have them let hope back onto the official forum, in the hope that he goes away from here? 

Any volunteers to do some daily t34-85m missions for me? It is looking like my boot drive just bricked (or mostly, gets to desktop then doesn't want to do anything - more info in a volunteer tech support thread) so am a bit stuck.

I've already got it, so could do some. I'd need to reduce some of my apathy and probs sperg at randoms a little less. Offers there if you want it.

What do the missions entail?

Not much for the most part. Trivial stuff like 'get 1500xp', or 'damage 5 tanks'. Usually 2 battles max. 3 days to do.

Side question, how to confirm OS is borked?

8 hours ago, Ezz said:

Why would ditching tier 10 CW be a good idea for WG given their business model relies partially on people grinding to them.

Not after a good idea for WG, after sustainable CW enjoyment for the majority. Well tier 6 gone now, lets see how 8/10 fare,

Just now, HoPe said:

Not after a good idea for WG, after sustainable CW enjoyment for the majority. Well tier 6 gone now, lets see how 8/10 fare,

It's a double edged sword having segregated CW especially on a server with limited base in the format - and yeah, all coming from a perspective of apathy driven irrelevance, so take it for what it is. Yes it makes CW more accessible, plus allows less skilled clans at least a bit of play time, but for mine, CW should be end game competitive content. Clannies can get a taste for organised gameplay via stronks (such that it is). Messing about with lower tier CW during a campaign was a nice change but having it there as a more permanent kiddie pool just appeared to devalue CW as a whole. Having sat on the sidelines it certainly appeared that CW was stagnant. I recall threads discussing which clans were competitive, and iirc people used to basically list 1 english speaking, one multi national, and one japanese speaking. To me that sounds like things needed to be changed.

Noting that part of this relates to the lack of CW interest as a whole. You can't really have a healthy CW without lots of people playing it, so pretty much any rebuilding will need to address the really simple stuff. Why do people play it? What do they like? What don't they like? Why don't they play? Imo it's that level which CW is not hitting the mark with (yes, apathy opinion etc.) but worrying about 6 / 8 / 10 is not going to really fix those basics.

42 minutes ago, Ezz said:

Not much for the most part. Trivial stuff like 'get 1500xp', or 'damage 5 tanks'. Usually 2 battles max. 3 days to do.

No worries. PM me if no one else has offered, happy to help if needed.

1 hour ago, AdrianK said:

should we start a petition to have them let hope back onto the official forum, in the hope that he goes away from here? 

Tempted to petition to get HoPeLeSSS added back into CoAF so we can see him get kicked again

15 minutes ago, spacewolf said:

No worries. PM me if no one else has offered, happy to help if needed.

I think i'm back to a health PC. Standard noob misdiagnosis. The hard crash appears to have killed my mouse driver profile, hence nothing appeared to be working. Oddly it did start working by itself eventually. But i've now fixed the driver and it looks to be happy again. Thanks for the offer tho.

Now... any volunteers for grinding 10 mil credits? ;)

30 minutes ago, Ezz said:

It's a double edged sword having segregated CW especially on a server with limited base in the format - and yeah, all coming from a perspective of apathy driven irrelevance, so take it for what it is. Yes it makes CW more accessible, plus allows less skilled clans at least a bit of play time, but for mine, CW should be end game competitive content. Clannies can get a taste for organised gameplay via stronks (such that it is). Messing about with lower tier CW during a campaign was a nice change but having it there as a more permanent kiddie pool just appeared to devalue CW as a whole. Having sat on the sidelines it certainly appeared that CW was stagnant. I recall threads discussing which clans were competitive, and iirc people used to basically list 1 english speaking, one multi national, and one japanese speaking. To me that sounds like things needed to be changed.

Noting that part of this relates to the lack of CW interest as a whole. You can't really have a healthy CW without lots of people playing it, so pretty much any rebuilding will need to address the really simple stuff. Why do people play it? What do they like? What don't they like? Why don't they play? Imo it's that level which CW is not hitting the mark with (yes, apathy opinion etc.) but worrying about 6 / 8 / 10 is not going to really fix those basics.

When Season 1 and 2 were around tier 6/8/10 were VERY active and enjoyable. Only issue was VN clans dominating 10's inc using chip spam. Some of the issues should not be issues any more due to rules all understand now and enforcement.

What was good about both seasons was lots of battles, gold, good competition and using diplomacy. Now all that is gone leaving us with a shell of that past.

With the scraping of tier 6 maybe they should relax the ruling for tier 8 allowing tier 6 and above to play in it. My early CW were tier 10 but I used a WZ-132 and T50-2 in them and they were affective (had no 10's).

1 hour ago, Ezz said:

Any volunteers to do some daily t34-85m missions for me? It is looking like my boot drive just bricked (or mostly, gets to desktop then doesn't want to do anything - more info in a volunteer tech support thread) so am a bit stuck.

Have you done the previous 10 daily missions?

7 minutes ago, JOC469 said:

Have you done the previous 10 daily missions?

Yeah, and nvm, crisis averted, the crash looks to have killed my mouse driver, now seems to be happy so should be good.

30 minutes ago, Ezz said:

I think i'm back to a health PC. Standard noob misdiagnosis. The hard crash appears to have killed my mouse driver profile, hence nothing appeared to be working. Oddly it did start working by itself eventually. But i've now fixed the driver and it looks to be happy again. Thanks for the offer tho.

Now... any volunteers for grinding 10 mil credits? ;)

You may be a 45%er at computers

In breaking news, #deadmouseoverreaction is trending heavily on Twitter