Fire70

Showcase of IT'S TWENTY SEVENTEEN; Canadians are cunts

28,165 posts in this topic

Unicum super heavy T10 GNS/VPA plat in T8 game on a Stalingrad....They yolo straight down 8 line into a pack of meds and die for a combined 4k damage roughly. Start going off in chat "you dog shitters blah blah blah"

I carry along with two others, I do just under 4k damage in a 1111111111-4.  PM after game calling them out for being spastics.

Their retort and I quote "shit brain wanna say what"

:MingLee:

For digital goods, there is very little cost difference in supplying them to Australia vs some other country. Companies then put up artificial barriers to keep their margins high. They benefit from globalisation while denying the same benefits to consumers.

For work reasons I am looking at Adelaide, thankfully only looking via google street view and what not. It's like Geelong but feels more murdery. I am trying to find significant street signs on state roads, there don't seem to be any.

21 minutes ago, DivHunter said:

It's like Geelong but feels more murdery.

You're not really selling Adelaide here Div.. 

Damn i stayed in Geelong for a few months....was wondering about all those gun shots at night. :x

15 hours ago, MagicalFlyingFox said:

Why the fuck are people complaining about region differentiated pricing? Its fucking everywhere. We just don't hear about it. 

Because I naively believed that WG tied it's pricing to the usd.

Something that is common practice doesn't mean people should like it.

The argument being put forward against it is stupid. If you're going to attack the premise, attack the fact that the game has a central server and that accounts can be really easily changed hands. 

You get someone to make you an account in a country with cheaper prices, send them the money and they buy you the premiums. Then you play the account.

That should be the angle, not "why do they get cheaper prices??"

Damn it, it is 6am over in the U.K. and so my trolling skills are not at their peak. Plus the mobile reception where I am is fooking terrible. I'll throw out some burley and see what bites,  but I fear that I may not be in a position to capitalise on it.

Maximum salt levels not achieved as clearly not enough gold rounds fired

4 hours ago, MagicalFlyingFox said:

The argument being put forward against it is stupid. If you're going to attack the premise, attack the fact that the game has a central server and that accounts can be really easily changed hands. 

You get someone to make you an account in a country with cheaper prices, send them the money and they buy you the premiums. Then you play the account.

That should be the angle, not "why do they get cheaper prices??"

It's not stupid in the slightest. The cost of delivery to any country in Asia is the same so the pricing should be the same. I understand a business will top out what the local region can afford to maximize profits but I can still call them out on it. The simple fact is WoT is expensive. I am lucky enough to be financially independent but I look at the prices in the prem shop and the pricing makes my arse pucker up. If I was still in uni or something it would bring water to my eyes.