Fire70

Showcase of IT'S TWENTY SEVENTEEN; Canadians are cunts

28,563 posts in this topic

And of course expecting WG to foresee this... (the mission implications that is... the MoE they appear to have noticed)

Meanwhile aging jedi (oake eu) goes to bat against WG's handling of illegal mods (or lack thereof). Even mentions the farce that is AA+. Clearly global approach to cheating is as weak as it's always been.

Pretty sure some streamers still use AA+ (Not the ones here before you guys get stressy).

Also pretty sure I was on the receiving end of full aimbotting the other day.  A barely 1k WN8er hitting cupola shots repeatedly on my moving Juan four.

1 minute ago, Siggy said:

Pretty sure some streamers still use AA+ (Not the ones here before you guys get stressy).

Also pretty sure I was on the receiving end of full aimbotting the other day.  A barely 1k WN8er hitting cupola shots repeatedly on my moving Juan four.

I was starting to stress :kappa:

I know.  That's why I covered it.

For those playing the game my win rate collapse in the 40/43 continues.  Have lost 6% in 7 days trying to finish the grind.  Averaging 4 games to get a daily win over the last 7 days.

5 minutes ago, Siggy said:

WG shot themselves in the foot with their grey area on AA. It's lead to the farcical situation where some versions of AA+ are legal, while others are not. But of course this all presumes WG have some way of detecting and policing anything anyway.

I like to call the method "Twitch". Great website for detecting illegal mods

On ‎9‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 1:33 PM, Manic_Wombat said:
4 hours ago, Hellvn said:

If you're up against 30 tanks then it's easier to farm damage.

The forum quoting / save draft system is broken on my ph.

the flipside is that you'll also have twice as many tanks potentially returning fire, plus the damage you're farming us spread out over a wider area which gives an advantage to mobile tanks, and you also have more allies to compete with for said damage.

No, you would still have shit allies. You farm by bringing your mobile tank with many ammos of course, its not rocket science. Much easier to do the missions because you're competing for more damage and your teams are still going to be rubbish. 

So apparently nobodies clan or stats show under their avatar anymore? Did I accidentally change a setting or did Never sell out to google?

Forum xvm camo. And yeah nah dunno. It's been ages since I lost saw them. Safest to assume any opinion you agree with comes from someone with good stats and anything else comes from interloping main forum denier bads.

21 minutes ago, Ezz said:

Forum xvm camo. And yeah nah dunno. It's been ages since I lost saw them. Safest to assume any opinion you agree with comes from someone with good stats and anything else comes from interloping main forum denier bads.

I disagree go away Ezz you're a stupid tomato arty playing scrub team killer go die in a hole.

Is that how you do it?

Edit: Nah maybe i need more about u being a stat denier and stuff

I disagree go away Ezz you're a stupid tomato arty playing stat denier sea forum scrub team killer that wouldn't be accepted into ANZAS go die in a hole.

Better.

Definitely getting there. I'm sure we can workshop this. Maybe have a button that quotes, adds that as a macro, then down votes them.

14 hours ago, Ezz said:

Definitely getting there. I'm sure we can workshop this. Maybe have a button that quotes, adds that as a macro, then down votes them.

But clicking downvote is the where the satisfaction comes from.

16 hours ago, MagicalFlyingFox said:

No, you would still have shit allies. You farm by bringing your mobile tank with many ammos of course, its not rocket science. Much easier to do the missions because you're competing for more damage and your teams are still going to be rubbish. 

I'm not convinced that larger team rosters spread over a bigger map is inherently different to what we have now - on what logical basis is it different?

26 minutes ago, Politx_Killer said:

But clicking downvote is the where the satisfaction comes from.

Yep, I feel satisfied.  Does that mean I should up-boat you now because you made me feel better? Smile-tongue.gif

9 minutes ago, AdrianK said:

I'm not convinced that larger team rosters spread over a bigger map is inherently different to what we can now - on what logical basis would it be different?

The spread of damage within a team is non-linear.

13 minutes ago, Ezz said:

The spread of damage within a team is non-linear.

Ah, so the current model still applies, the ratios (who deals the most dmg by %) just get scaled up to match. 

Just now, AdrianK said:

Ah, so the current model still applies, the ratios (who deals the most dmg by %) just get scaled up to match. 

Further the amount of damage done by the top players will often be limited by the total health pool.

Eg if we assume someone averages 3k in 3/5/7 set ups as a tier 10. One would expect them to average more than that in 30v30. Of course the meta will be very different but this is certainly the expectation based on what we've seen so far. One suspects the notion of 'clean up damage' will also extend significantly more for mobile tanks as once tipped the battle momentum will be considerably more one sided.

Side note - WG just noticed their gift premium was going to be OP so pulled it. Who's willing to bet that they sell it instead.

Where did you see that about the Prem Ezz?

Sigh

You must be disappointed Siggy. It was the perfect tier for you after all...

1 hour ago, Hellvn said:

You must be disappointed Siggy.

Incredibly.

"Man storms stage at Brittany Spears concert in Las Vegas"

For a sec i thought this was one of those Sydney vs Melbourne ads.

Australians laughed at the US' retarded approach to gun control yet can't even sort out whether to allow the civil union of people in love.

The world is clearly run by the WG balance department.