Fire70

Showcase of IT'S TWENTY SEVENTEEN; Canadians are cunts

28,929 posts in this topic

Any opinions out there on which tier is a good point of entry for the china td line, so I know what tank to train them for?

You can't train them for a non-researched tank. The Prem TD should be available in a week or 2 during the (many) September sales.

How much free XP have you got?

Siggy seemed to like the tier4.

Tier5 TD is enormous and can be seen from space.

Tier6 TD allows you to grind out the 60k XP to the tier7 throug skirmishes.

I just took a spare MT crew I was training up and retrainied the Commander and Gunner  on the tank I was grinding throug for credits to 80% and left the driver and loader as MT trained and took the 50% reduction. Ran food to boost them all.

I played 1 game and Aced the three. 

I've kept the four and back-filled a crew into it.

Aced the 5 yesterday - as I said on the main forums and JOC said the only tank bigger than it in tier is the O-I Exp so you need make sure you play vision games.  It's mobile enough and the top gun is good (basically it's the Type 62 gun) but you need to run between draw range and view range because if you are lit you are not going to be missed and you need a miracle to bounce anything.

Speaking of claus - watched his latest featuring the t54. My goodness that new gun is aids. And it wasn't like the dude was sitting back and trying to snipe with it either. Choice is one thing, but having one choice mean disease is wg logic.

26 minutes ago, Ezz said:

*still

Quick, someone post it on the main forums... I mean the official one.

4 hours ago, Ezz said:

Speaking of claus - watched his latest featuring the t54. My goodness that new gun is aids. And it wasn't like the dude was sitting back and trying to snipe with it either. Choice is one thing, but having one choice mean disease is wg logic.

WG "We want players to have choice". 

1 hour ago, MagicalFlyingFox said:

WG "We want players to have choice". 

Was: "Play tanks with Russian bias or without Russian Bias"

Now: "Play pay-to-win tanks or normal tanks"

4 hours ago, AdrianK said:

Was: "Play tanks with Russian bias or without Russian Bias"

Now: "Play pay-to-win tanks or normal tanks"

wait i thought the choice was either be wargamings slave or quit the game?

can confirm tier 9 is a valid choice... Just got the E50. 

Ok, standards here have slipped.  For the first time since fuck-knows-when I have been looking at the official forums more than here.  :notlikethis:

There's fk all to discuss at the moment.

Game has largely distilled itself to getting screwed in some tiers, losing credits in others, messed up balance, cable sharks, and some map that doesn't exist.

Oh right - do I need to take my apathy pills?  I guess must be behind, lol.

I did take my son's languishing account for a spin today, he's got a bunch of tanks I haven't got, including an E25, Rhm, Lowe, Super Persh and KV-2.  He has very little equipment on anything, and no credits to get any - I think the E25 has a spall-liner and vents; the Rhm has cammo net and bincos (after I moved the binco's off the Pz Jg 1) and the Super Persh had nothing at all.  don't ask about crew skills - only the KV-2 has 6th sense (out of the few I've played).

I sorted my son's account out a while back.  Fixed all the things that frustrated me.  Even has a few 6th sense commanders there these days.

Annoyingly I've never Aced the T67 (not that play it much) on my main but ace it every 20 battles or so on his account.

I should re check my crews. Would be cool if you could check some of that offline.

1 minute ago, Ezz said:

I should re check my crews. Would be cool if you could check some of that offline.

The API doesn't support it, unfortunately.  I might suggest it to them, but doubt i'd be the first to do so.

3 minutes ago, Siggy said:

Annoyingly I've never Aced the T67 (not that play it much) on my main but ace it every 20 battles or so on his account.

Ha! yeah I can relate to that.

4 minutes ago, Ezz said:

Some sad people have all that information in a Google sheet workbook they can access from anywhere but they need help.

Some dude on NA i tooned with early on used to write down the result of every battle. Or hang on, maybe that was thandi's dad. Actually he stayed on NA, so yeah NA dude. Ah thandi... like ghost except way more annoying and may not have had a sister or pogo.

And yeah, i used to have a spreadsheet i used to track my improvement where every few days i'd update whatever tanks i was grinding / playing. Check this shit out...

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1SC5jJUe-K049sJDxLo90PpsVXrl2gikun-CKe7EtFwY/edit?usp=sharing

Had forgotten  i used to do this. Basically my journey from a sub 50%er at around 2k battles up until hitting 57% at about 16k. I didn't realise i tracked that shit for so long. Even shows when i bought my type 59... 1/11/2011.

From a random FLAPDACOC spreadsheet...

Can't Understand Normal Thinking

BALLS Prophet
  BLAK Revanants
Twatious the Twat KELLY  

10 minutes ago, Ezz said:

And yeah, i used to have a spreadsheet i used to track my improvement where every few days i'd update whatever tanks i was grinding / playing. Check this shit out...

I do that through an app which I built, runs on Windows 10.  It's not in the Windows store yet, but I was thinking of pushing it out there after I make a few changes. Basically you click a button and it calls the WG API to get the latest vehicle performance - damage dealt, received, etc, based on that you can track progress between sessions.

StVRnXS.png

Your graphs look to be going down. App clearly at fault. Pls fix.

Maaaate, you should know by now that I'm not a conformist! ha ha.

Recent progress is on the left, older stuff flows to the right - otherwise you'll be forever scrolling to see the most recent progress.  So my progress is going up :)

I won't share my workbook as one tab contains the email addresses for all my accounts, plus Munk and a 1AR and C-Man account I have piloted at various times.

Here is a sample:

ItOuqAi.jpg

From the upcoming changes thread;