Fire70

Showcase of IT'S TWENTY SEVENTEEN; Canadians are cunts

29,607 posts in this topic

Yeah that is interesting.  

I guess we all know a lot of the religious arguments aren't based on any sort of logic that non religious people would agree with.  

Just as an aside, it reminds me of the "appeal to hypocrisy" fallacy: the fact that the basis of a logical argument has nothing to do with that person's actions -  like if they put forward an argument and then go and do the opposite.  It's like someone saying "Man burns fossil fuels, burning fossil fuels causes climate change, therefore climate change is man made" and then jumping in a diesel tractor and ploughing a field.  The fact that they do so doesn't alter the premise.

I'm yet to see a logical explanation for why SSM should not be allowed. 

The entirety of the No campaign is a strawman. 

The only argument (Marriage should be between a husband and wife coz bible) they had that isn't a strawman quite literally goes against our constitution. 

The Commonwealth shall not make any law for establishing any religion, or for imposing any religious observance, or for prohibiting the free exercise of any religion, and no religious test shall be required as a qualification for any office or public trust under the Commonwealth

Section 116

Hey, tier for tier, which is better?  The AMX 12t or 13 75?

Prior to MM changes was 12t.  Now might be the 13 75 seeing as it doesn't see 10s anymore.  I have an alt I've been bashing around in a mostly stock one on (without 6th sense) and it's more fun than the 12t was.

2 minutes ago, AdrianK said:

Hey, tier for tier, which is better?  The AMX 12t or 13 75?

Back in Jan 2012 the 12t looks to have been. Went at 54.4% vs the 13 75's 49.4%. Hope this helps.

Cheers.

I need to do some research on them - recommended equipment and playstyle, etc, but feel free to comment (if it's a slow day at work).

I've had a 1 game in the 12t and 3 in the 13 75 - definitely preferred the latter. Not having 6th sense or a full equipment loadout is... challenging. 

12t is 52%.  13 75 is 66% and 2.5k WN8 on my alt.

So long ago I ran through them on my main it's probably not relevant.  If you are online of an evening you can always grind a 12t in Skirmishes just join random teams.

Oooh - good idea RE skirmishes, although that (evenings) will probably be limited to when my fairer half is away, which isn't often.

Hey, I'm just extending my app so that you can use it to track multiple accounts - like alt's etc; but I need some test data.

Can people shout out some of the tanks that they are playing regularly at the moment e.g. every day or so?

Cheers

Back in 2015 the 12t was better.  65.3% v 48.7%, both with similar WN8 (now, before the changes the 13 75 was at 3k O_o)

So 9.20.1 also promising changes to missions. Initial reaction is that it will help those already up to 260 missions a butt load. Haven't fully worked out the ins and outs, but suspect it may mean quite a few more 260s showing up in garages.

Also, resident cable ship expert srap reckons cable ship might be getting there early.

Fuck fucking missions

2 minutes ago, Siggy said:

Fuck fucking missions

I basically stopped caring about them so not even sure how far i'll be able to get if they go with this 'orders' or whatever. From memory i have MT15.4 to skip, plus a handful of HT and SPG ones, and most of the TD ones. Might start caring if some of the bull shit missions will be skippable.

I have 7 to go to complete the T55, or five if I honour everything but HTs.

Pauline Hanson tweeted out a complaint, saying that she gets sent too many Halal Snack Packs yesterday.

People are still sending them to her office :MingLee:

So with a double XP mission on all weekend, anyone with decent ping want to grind some tier 9 lights??? Yes???

1 hour ago, Ezz said:

So with a double XP mission on all weekend, anyone with decent ping want to grind some tier 9 lights??? Yes???

Pretty sure the unanimous answer is gitfwarked/meh depending on level of boganism

25 minutes ago, Politx_Killer said:

Pretty sure the unanimous answer is gitfwarked/meh depending on level of boganism

I almost came back this weekend to grind out the Batchat AP but the sharked cable ruined any chance of it :D

14 hours ago, Ezz said:

which ones? It might be fun, but not sure I'd be able to play a lot. You might gain some xvm cammo too.

Fk it, scored free premium time too. Light gameplay at 300ms, what could possibly go wrong?

if you live in NZ then approx 300ms is usual.

Well, 300ms or that sort of ballpark is usually what I get, and it's still workable - sheesh, you guys are getting soft.

Think of it as "character building". 

Been through the ticket process. Flawless customer service. Sent a screenshot of the "exterior" tab view of the tank showing the one camo included with the tank. Was told to buy any 2 other camos i wanted and i would get refunded the 300 gold i spent. Good thing is it doesn't have the Aussie 2 tone camo for all maps like the AC1.

Huzzah for WG ASIA.

http://forum.worldoftanks.asia/index.php?/topic/75653-problem-with-ac4-tank-in-allies-set-package-premium-shop/page__pid__1671000#entry1671000

Went and saw the film 6 Days, about the Iranian embassy siege.  Really well done.

Got kicked from -1ar- , guess they finally found the true baddie :kappa: