Fire70

Showcase of IT'S TWENTY SEVENTEEN; Canadians are cunts

29,313 posts in this topic

26 minutes ago, Ezz said:

The key trade off they don't mention for not having more than 3 tier 10s you face is having to face those 3 tier 10s much more often AND hence hardler ever getting to have that 'i'm a big tanky' feeling of bullying 6s.

"

• Optimized team assembly logic: After some extra tuning, you’ll see more 3/5/7 and 5/10 teams, which should provide for a more enjoyable experience.

"

So all those people loving the enjoyable experience of being a bottom tier have more to look forward to.

They are trying to make 1+1=30 apparently. 

Its impossible to have the 33.3%-33.3%-33.3% top/mid/bottom with a 3/5/7 or 5/10 match up without tier distribution being triangular. 

It's been a while since i rolled out my MM mantra that they only thing i thought they needed to fix was their bodgey tier balance allowance that allowed teams to have 3 or 4 more top tiers. Beyond that the organic approach allowed for more top tier battles as a tier 8, allowed for more variety and allowed for more individual impact on a battle.

6 hours ago, Ezz said:

And given it's going to be making more 3/5/7 battles instead of one tier battles that will mean more 8s get sucked into tier 10 battles. They will be literally making that aspect worse.

Or is this their plan to not have Grand Battles spawn, and limit the amount of bonds that can be earned in TierX only games?

Finally got myself the Batchat!

Yay. Actually bothered to play.

Gave tan credit for being generous with the cable break compensation... nek minute, free prem mission disappears. "Set to auto expire" apparently.

11 hours ago, Ezz said:

Gave tan credit for being generous with the cable break compensation... nek minute, free prem mission disappears. "Set to auto expire" apparently.

All Luck

speaking of luck, I have run the 113 @ 60% WR for the last two days, so now at a soft 50%.

So I'm back, in case anyone gave a fuck. Not sure what the clam situation is apart from FLEX being deader than a doornail (RIP).

Got a thread up for a new clam just in case anyone has any suggestions.

http://forum.worldoftanks.asia/index.php?/topic/76329-backsliding-scrub-lfc-anz-non-cw-preferred/

Figure there's a 90% chance I'll end up in 1AR because I'm not sure what other options there are, doubt PYRO will take me back and fucked if I'm gonna join KELLY/ADA/DETOX or any of those shitter clans.

@Cronk there are still limited competitive English speaking clans, although I know that CW isn't important in your choice.

1AR is 'rebuilding' which would leave LIFE if you wanted CW and skirmishes for easy credits, although you can also just join random ones.

Then you have the shitters like ADA;AAS;KELLY;NZAD;O_G (DETOX);PERTH;etc. If you join O_G then Hopey might buy you a prem tank to stay.
BAMF has been playing CW a bit too. Sure they have been losing but still giving it a crack. Get them to pop on a credit booster then you can actually make money playing CW.

There are usually a few people in FLEX TS each night, as well as PBKAC and PYRO, so finding people to platoon/talk to should be easy.

Hadn't actually checked FLEX Ts since returning, but was in clan until a couple of days ago and was usually just Scrubba most nights and maybe one other.

I doubt I'll play at any real competitive level again so will probably drop an app into 1AR and see what happens, either I'll get back into it or I won't and get kicked down to 2AR or something. If @Scrubba ever decides to take another crack at rebuilding FLEX I'm in like flynn, even if it's just to go hard and actively recruit more disgruntled players that want a clan of decent players to pub with etc.

Also offered a spot in CRAZY but don't know much about that clan, looked through the member list and recognised maybe 3 people, 2 ex FLEXers and Mttspiii, really don't want to end up in an anime clan.

I thought that CRAZY was going to fold/merge into another clan. But could be wrong. Not bad players either

Some nights lately there have been 6 or 7 FLEXors on.  If Scrubba is on, half of KAC is either on FLEX TS or Scrubba is on KAC TS.  Before the cable break we'd have up to 15 spread across the two clans (mostly KAC) plus Reaps has been bashing out his necromancy again with Stevie, Poli, Eltnot etc re-appearing.

It really depends on if you want to actually do clan stuff. 

Also, out of curiosity, do the games mods ever do anything about deliberate drownings? Given how frequent it still is i'm guessing nothing is done, but shame anyway.

2yo04272wddbu0d6g.jpg

Also, from the KS files...

uoaf4ys42dpzsjj6g.jpg

Some other fker KS'd the 6th.

Had one yesterday where some arty shitter stole the last kill and robbed us of a BIA,

47 minutes ago, Siggy said:

Some nights lately there have been 6 or 7 FLEXors on.  If Scrubba is on, half of KAC is either on FLEX TS or Scrubba is on KAC TS.  Before the cable break we'd have up to 15 spread across the two clans (mostly KAC) plus Reaps has been bashing out his necromancy again with Stevie, Poli, Eltnot etc re-appearing.

Yeah I'd been back for a week or so and assumed there wasn't much point in getting in TS, the clam window was just showing 2 or 3 of us most nights that I looked. Anyway joined 1AR and am also spending a lot of my play time on NA playing tanks and just installed WoWP 2.0 to give that a go. Seems be much improved vs the initial effort, much more Warthunder like controls and flight compared to that unnatural feeling flight model they initially had.

There's a Corsair promotion to get some free Tier 5 premium planes, 2 days prem time and some skill rounds in case anyones interested, works on existing accounts not just new ones.

https://sdqk.me/RsnRNdlT-qMKzT9qi/world-of-warplanes-giveaway

Don't even need an actual twitter account and can use a throwaway email account, then copy the code and apply it to your NA account (if you have one) Gold, Prem time and free xp are shared between tanks and planes.

Have you guys seen Jingle's video on the new HD maps? If you haven't it's definitely worth a look. You won't recognise them! 

Anfield's steppes one sounds a little worrying. Ie that making them pretty could break them as maps. Gven their map department is up their with their balance department i suspect the oos and ahs at the pretty may get replaced with that Paris feeling pretty quick.

Meanwhile WG plans new medium tree with 122mm guns. Guard gets 122 with 0.32. Tree versions 0.4 at best. Deadset fuckwits.

If you don't have armour you can't have accuracy either based on the lights. More separation between free and premiums must be more of them listening to the feedback that is set to make the MM worse.

Basically yet another line gets rubiconed.

Rubiconed is now a trope? :)

There's a dude on the offishul boot forums saying that a battleship's job is to sit way at the back and snipe* "and deal devastating damage" because ( I kid you not) "tanking damage is all luck".

The stupidity. It burns!

*battleships have the equivalent of 0.5 accuracy.

So... arty then.