Fire70

Showcase of IT'S TWENTY SEVENTEEN; Canadians are cunts

29,636 posts in this topic

18 minutes ago, AdrianK said:

Interestingly it was none of those, he just had NFI. 

So you asked?

50 minutes ago, Ezz said:

So you asked?

It was a generalized comment based on various observations.

At the very least, he might (a) soak up some damage, or (b) be at a location more convenient for team damage; there's nothing more frustrating than trying to TK someone at range, and missing.

12 minutes ago, AdrianK said:

It was a generalized comment based on various observations.

At the very least, he might (a) soak up some damage, or (b) be at a location more convenient for team damage; there's nothing more frustrating than trying to TK someone at range, and missing.

But the point was whether he admitted to having NFI.

4 minutes ago, Ezz said:

But the point was whether he admitted to having NFI.

Ah, I didn't specifically "ask" him that, nor did he interpret my pointed comments in chat as requiring that sort of response.  So no.  

Maybe he was just pretending to have NFI?  Ooooh.  That 45% might be a fake 45%

giphy.gif

Oh look, some more naming and shaming...

First, the warm-up, some random PYRO dude :bigdoge:

p4bVtnc.png

But now the main act - the T32.

My suspicions were first aroused when one of our guys in chat said something like "Seriously T32 if I have to ask you one more time".

You'll notice the disparity between the account stats, and the distance travelled in this game (not to mention damage, etc).

But, not a bot as he replied to my PM. 

K0VwXSp.png

Not so many words, he declined to reply. How rood. Reminded me of Feet.

Maybe just a "Life Happens" thing without seeing a replay. Either that or he fell asleep and by the time he started moving you guys wiped the enemy. I dunno I've seen some weird shit.

24 minutes ago, Nightlords said:

Maybe just a "Life Happens" thing without seeing a replay. Either that or he fell asleep and by the time he started moving you guys wiped the enemy. I dunno I've seen some weird shit.

true, and I often remember that. But in this case, if you were him, wouldn't you explain? Especially if the alternative is that someone suspects you of having bought the account?

He never answered that question though. I'm not defending the dude but if you check his recents he definitely not boting. He does seem to have improved a lot in the last few 600 or so games.

hmmm

yeah, could be any number of reasons...

like a noob younger brother jumping on his account and hitting battle, while he's away putting out the bins.

either that or I'm becoming bitter and twisted in my middle age.

Got my first hackusation in WarThunder last night. Guess it means I'm getting better :)

Also (since I'm still in it) PANZA is a known cheating group. Interesting since AFAIK I'm the only one in that group that still plays. 

3 hours ago, MagicalFlyingFox said:

I should start posting the specials i see here but my PC has stupid gyazo and gyazo sucks. 

Coming from someone studying robotics, that sounds like 47%er forum talk :P

give us the specials.

There are some PANZA players back playing who are fucking horrid at the moment Otto.

Also - It's not my fault Shockwave is back in KAC.

18 minutes ago, Siggy said:

Saying that like you did is like when people walk into a room you're already in, and you announce "it wasn't me" when no one is even aware there's anything wrong, let alone the fact that you may be responsible.  It has that air of guilt about it.

9 hours ago, MagicalFlyingFox said:

I should start posting the specials i see here but my PC has stupid gyazo and gyazo sucks. 

4 minutes ago, Ezz said:

Are gyazo like gyoza?

For those who have not cranked up Bing yet, gyazo is a web browser... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gyazo

The program's name "Gyazo" is a pun on the Japanese word for image, gazō(画像).

(went searching for anime scumbag, found flying squirrel instead)

giphy.gif

3 hours ago, Siggy said:

There are some PANZA players back playing who are fucking horrid at the moment Otto.

Not surprised. It all started falling apart from a bit after the start of SEA Clan Wars when the better players started breaking off into sponsored groups. Slow decline since then. 

Puush is a much better host. well it used to be before they bundled it with stuff but i have the original installer still

I guess you could use the wing-flaps as the wrappers