Fire70

Showcase of IT'S TWENTY SEVENTEEN; Canadians are cunts

29,879 posts in this topic

New french tier 8 Prem light.  About the same size as the lawnmower of death.

Oh Riiight, the Even 90.  I don't even, but maybe I could, wouldn't that be odd.

Might make a nice compliment to my ELC AMX - crew-training, etc.

Purchased the AT 15 last night and can confirm that it is cancerous. Is the Tortoise any better?!?

It looks to align with the new WG philosophy... annoying to play, annoying to play against.

1 minute ago, ShadowMK said:

Purchased the AT 15 last night and can confirm that it is cancerous. Is the Tortoise any better?!?

I think the whole line is getting an armor buff in the next patch - of course waiting won't get you a 183.

12 minutes ago, ShadowMK said:

I bought it last week.  Have a crew trained and everything.  Still can't bring myself to equip it or play it.

15 minutes ago, Ezz said:

annoying to play, annoying to play against.

Reminds me of the offishul forum.

10 hours ago, Nutkase said:

This team sums up the day

AU?

3 hours ago, Nightlords said:

Fought you twice yesterday in my M46 Patton with the pew pew gun while you were on the 105.. welp at least hit you twice with HE for that extra damage.

Ah was that you.
I remember thinking to myself "Why the fuck would you have HE loaded" "aus pubbies" :jebaited:

Nah yesterday was actually just one of those days where Everything I did was wrong, started going on tilt pretty early into the session

combine that with some recurring horrible teams on both sides, it was just a fun night.

We even won Airfield in 4 minutes with a Straight hard motherfucking push from south spawn!!!

and we lost prok in 4 minutes flat even though 6 TDs on each team.

I think I even came across ezz twice, first game my tier 10 Meds decided that city is the place to go on ensk south spawn and do 400 damage each/

2nd game I fail boosted mines cause reading twitch chat while needing to hit an angle perfectly is an intelligent thing to do, so rip map control.

That XVM yolo sums up my night pretty well actually!

That airfield game with the enemy 53/55s chasing you around the map.  Thought that might go a little aerial keyboard on you.

1 minute ago, Siggy said:

That airfield game with the enemy 53/55s chasing you around the map.  Thought that might go a little aerial keyboard on you.

that was the 4 minute win.

the M40 started chipping in as well as soon as I went around the corner. 

so proud of my team that game. was amazing! 

Nothing makes you happier than chasing damage.

Ensk was fun. Was impressed with your awareness to avoid the yolo ram.  Mines was happy to light you early in your boost attempt. Suspect arty was keen for some Swedish ass as he seemed pre aimed. 

1 hour ago, Ezz said:

Ensk was fun. Was impressed with your awareness to avoid the yolo ram.  Mines was happy to light you early in your boost attempt. Suspect arty was keen for some Swedish ass as he seemed pre aimed. 

I was pretty frustrated on Ensk, saw you driving around all over the place but did not want to waste shells on you.

TVP and patton from 1AR decided to go and trade with super conqs in the city rather then taking field easily. 

Once I realized our 1390 and amx 30 decided that sitting on tracks doing nothing was better then coming field as well I just gave up on it. 

What fucked me was your tier 9 waffel that somehow was camo sniping down the tracks and put a big one into both me and the 1390 when I was clipping out the heavies.

Once that Happened it was just GG I saw you guys coming but I really had no where to go so my only thing left was to make sure I did not get rammed :D

The boost attempt was actually my second attempt. the 13 105 is shit for that boost since the map rework so you need a perfect line. 

My own fault for attempting to multi task! :E 
But If I make it first time you cant stop me as ill just tuck in behind the rock.
Doing the whole boost in one go is really only an option in RHM or T100.
I fucked up once and if you dont make it the first time never go back as a general rule. 90% of the time you will get spotted. 

But i was all ready on a massive tilt so I decided to go and do another loop around the base and go back cause we had 0 map control and it was either "take the 10% chance of not getting spotted and make it up and have an impact"

Or go and sit somewhere and be useless for most of the game. 

2 minutes ago, Saffee said:

I was pretty frustrated on Ensk, saw you driving around all over the place but did not want to waste shells on you. 

Yeah, was mostly trying to draw a shot on the assumption RNG would get you isolated on reload. And then your sneaky patton appeared. Wasn't sure how az (he was the 1390) hadn't lit that bloke. Was also very disappointed az didn't claim you for the kamikaze. He PM'd me after to express how ashamed he was.

Mines was only really a 'oh wait, they didn't contest hill, looool'.

1 minute ago, Ezz said:

Yeah, was mostly trying to draw a shot on the assumption RNG would get you isolated on reload. And then your sneaky patton appeared. Wasn't sure how az (he was the 1390) hadn't lit that bloke. Was also very disappointed az didn't claim you for the kamikaze. He PM'd me after to express how ashamed he was.

Mines was only really a 'oh wait, they didn't contest hill, looool'.

Azz did light no?
Cause arty hit the building and remvoed it, hence I moved up.

yeah mines I just looked at your lights vs ours, and decided I could carry from boost. 
your 2 lads was in a plat and I did not want to thow away all my HP hoping one of my lads would shot you as I probably would not be able to clip you. 

Obviously derping the boost kind of really fucked me :D

He lit you initially but not that patt on ensk hence i'd been fairly aggressive in my WASD out there... until i got a face full of patt.

Mines was a quick estimation of how many of our lights would go hill yet i think at least 3 ended up on island. I'd not faced anyone actually doing that climb so i was a little curious what you were attempting back there. Was happy for you to try as none of your heavies were proxying me early so i was just watching you with curious as to whether you thought you were unlit. Then you bugged out anyway.

Ah yeah thats right, I got lit hence arty fired there. I forgot.

Nah you were lit the whole time, so I saw you driving around, and I was simply praying that you would not go the edge.

you never went dark for some reason from your original run up on the hill, dont ask me how.

After playing WGL so much you kind of know by looking at mini the map when you will get lit before the 6th sense comes on. 

Hence I was all ready on my way down but yeah. I just ended up going island and killing arty for feelgood factor :D

Looking back at the replay just now im pretty amused how arty obviously ignored all heavies in the middle to shot me.

but yeah 4202 or 416 relit you before you went dark when you poked to check 8/9 line, hence you probably did not realize you were lit the whole time.