Fire70

Showcase of MM is fine, Arty is balanced and the map team are gud

31,320 posts in this topic

15 hours ago, StormCrowReaperManyHats said:

BOUGGHHT

Me Also.  I defended my wallet from the higher prices though, got the cheaper one.

I'm hoping it may help me with the HT mission - bounce x3 your HP, as it's armor to HP ratio is better than most other heavies I have.

I am surprised the pub games aren't flooded with the defender considering everyone knows how OP it is. I'm only seeing 1 or 2 max.

Shock did point out there's a few days left of it being on sale, maybe more will come up.

mine was OP for about 12 games, then I forgot how to think and couldn't do shit in it. I'm confident my brain will return, aided by the power of rushen biarse.

On 2/24/2018 at 9:57 AM, AdrianK said:

Me Also.  I defended my wallet from the higher prices though, got the cheaper one.

I'm hoping it may help me with the HT mission - bounce x3 your HP, as it's armor to HP ratio is better than most other heavies I have.

Stuck on that one as well. Almost got it with my Mauschen but bounced m y last shot so no 2k damage. 

Almost had it: Ruinburg, was last to die, facing about 8 enemy tanks. I was hull down in a great spot but about to be flanked in the rear: Damaged blocked was just over 4k (4500 required).

About (actually I have no idea how many) of them fired at my turret, damaged blocked went up to just over 5700 in the space of about 17 milliseconds.  Damage dealt: 1860.

Enemies in front, can still do it... Dead with about a second to finish reload.

The kicker is leading up to that I had missed 4 shots, and failed to pen on another 3.

Far. War. Ken.

I'll be back in game in a hour.

Only I won't because Mrs AK will be home then.

Thanks to the Cromwell ally, killed himself by sitting on top of my tank whilst I was helping him, so that he died and I got booted.  definately one of those days where fate was telling me not to play.

20 hours ago, Nightlords said:

Stuck on that one as well. Almost got it with my Mauschen but bounced m y last shot so no 2k damage. 

Was the longest 12 months of my tanking life.  Missed it by one shot on either side more times than I can remember before finally getting a team of pubbies dumb enough to help me in the E75. Left me with 2k and cap so after that long frustration I biffed an order on the cap mission

Actually did the requirements for HT15 in the E75 game and a couple while trying to do the cap mission.  Of course can't do it now HT15 is active.

How do you guys play south spawn on swamp, alot more people go top right from the north spawn so I don't usually go there and people don't push castle side much anymore. Most games 5 tanks or so push to G5/7 from north spawn and then the east gets pushed down and you just defend all game. Not sure if pushing up the 1 line is viable at all since I never really go there so I might have to try that, is there any other way to play aggressive ? mostly talking about all t10 games for context.

Seems to have become massively imbalanced in favour of the North.  Providing North aren't stupid enough to push to the castle the South end up either losing numbers north East and being down or camping the whole team behind the south ridge and gradually failing.

I'd be interested (read too lazy to look myself) at what the win rates are by spawn.

6 hours ago, Siggy said:

I'd be interested (read too lazy to look myself) at what the win rates are by spawn.

19. 22_slough.pngSwamp Team 1 Standard 6,731 53.91 %
101. 22_slough.pngSwamp Team 2 Standard

45.39 %

That was Tiers 8-10...btw

As expected.

It's like getting North Spawn on cliff.  Unless you get a serious imbalance of team quality you're probably going to struggle.

Ran into this fine fellow who managed 114 damage in a full tier 8 game in his Cent 1. Was the last person to die.

5X4RTeX.jpg?1

30 minutes ago, StormCrowReaperManyHats said:

He's still playing, it's like Christmas. I'm a crow rapist now. The mind boggles.

I liked the constipated rat insult.

I feel it lacks a certain sophistication, but I digress.

i hope you're all ready for

1KsAGlg.jpg