Fire70

Showcase of MM is fine, Arty is balanced and the map team are gud

31,599 posts in this topic

On 01/04/2018 at 3:49 PM, Ezz said:

Oh wg you tricksters you! 

Japes.

2 hours ago, spacewolf said:

yea saw that, just shook my head. That thread would be great to show to your kids if you wish to keep them off drugs.

Probably a good incentive to get them to actually pay attention at school too. 

Hooley dooley, just saw a real life WG WoT 1.0 ad on real life strayan TV (history channel).

9 hours ago, Ezz said:

Hooley dooley, just saw a real life WG WoT 1.0 ad on real life strayan TV (history channel).

Did you feel the POWER? The English language ones kinda made me cringe, although otherwise they are cool ads.  I'd rather listen to it in Russian though.

Fellow people who know vision and shit... thoughts on what new cloaking device the trees are? It appears a fallen down translucent tree now fully blocks vision. Note i light the VK without binocs prior to the tree going down. Wait for nocs and net, fire, not lit, all good. The crommie passes by while i'm bushed and netted not fired, so all good there, but then after the second blind shot a tree goes down and a while later the VK reappears past where the tree is covering me. Wonder how many other things are this broken?

Lol, thread in off topic closed as it had gone off topic.

9 hours ago, Ezz said:

Fellow people who know vision and shit... thoughts on what new cloaking device the trees are? It appears a fallen down translucent tree now fully blocks vision. Note i light the VK without binocs prior to the tree going down. Wait for nocs and net, fire, not lit, all good. The crommie passes by while i'm bushed and netted not fired, so all good there, but then after the second blind shot a tree goes down and a while later the VK reappears past where the tree is covering me. Wonder how many other things are this broken?

Yeah Bushes and trees got very weird in the new patch. Ask @bolagnaise about it, he's loving it :kappa:

The VK not lighting as he pushed around the corner is just fucking stupid.

The Day of the Jackal on telly last night - saw AMX 13/90s in Paris. And speaking of Paris - pro sniper got bad rng and did zero damage. Sound familiar?

Here's something a little off-topic for ya, I finally completed a cool side-line project that dabbles in crypto.  

Basically it's a totally new software based Enigma, but without the real world constraints.  I did a write up (link below) which also includes links to the help doc and app acquisition via the Microsoft store (Windows 10 only).

https://morphological.wordpress.com/projects/enigma-x/

In other news, my son got me a TTTTogggg for me birthday; still trying to work out if it's a legit pressy "have fun dad, stomp those pubbehs" or a subtle "you suck, here play this huge slow turd" ha ha ha.

desktop-calculus.png

So currently serving a ban for "intentionally TKing". I like to plead satisfyingly guilty, yet since when does WG not use the auto tk system, which we have always been told it handles all punishments?