Fire70

Showcase of MM is fine, Arty is balanced and the map team are gud

31,398 posts in this topic

Can someone remind me how to check current wnezz. I suspect mine has gone backwards since my arty plus Udes phase. 

16 hours ago, AdrianK said:

I hope that provides some good therapy for you.  My understanding was that in reality getting "reported" is about as threatening as a cardboard box at a cat convention.

In game reports yes. Raising tickets and sending them to Conan or Tanitha more viable.

2 hours ago, Ezz said:

Can someone remind me how to check current wnezz. I suspect mine has gone backwards since my arty plus Udes phase. 

Cancel that. Noticed that the update 'All' was saying it only updated a subset, so then used the update my stats only and it seems to have worked.

Bored Ezz? I need a medium ram for a mission, I keep either forgetting or missing them.

41 minutes ago, Siggy said:

Bored Ezz?

Not really, but without stat tracking thanks to wotlabs it's hard to gauge how i'm doing.

Side note,  but i kinda get why a tier 8 player would suicide if they are one of the fk noodles who doesn't like being bottom tier. But why do some tier 10s suicide?

5 hours ago, Ezz said:

Not really, but without stat tracking thanks to wotlabs it's hard to gauge how i'm doing.

Side note,  but i kinda get why a tier 8 player would suicide if they are one of the fk noodles who doesn't like being bottom tier. But why do some tier 10s suicide?

Because they don't want to be top tier haha NotLikeThis

7 minutes ago, HemanathanRX7 said:

Because they don't want to be top tier haha NotLikeThis

While i copped a 47% kelly player in two consecutive battles, both of which going to a meaningless flank in his T57, the one that really struck me was a 268 on lakeville who just drove straight into town alone, then parked facing the mid road, got cleaned up by their heavies, then apologised. I just don't get it. Is it that people are trying to lose? That they don't care either way, or that they have simply bought the accounts and so are literally that clueless.

5 hours ago, Ezz said:

While i copped a 47% kelly player in two consecutive battles, both of which going to a meaningless flank in his T57, the one that really struck me was a 268 on lakeville who just drove straight into town alone, then parked facing the mid road, got cleaned up by their heavies, then apologised. I just don't get it. Is it that people are trying to lose? That they don't care either way, or that they have simply bought the accounts and so are literally that clueless.

Personally i blame FeeT.

21 hours ago, Ezz said:

Cancel that. Noticed that the update 'All' was saying it only updated a subset, so then used the update my stats only and it seems to have worked.

Spooky - I was looking at that yesterday as well and wondered what was going on.  I found a small defect, which I have fixed just now, so now updating all actually works.

Also, got a bonus K in the Skoda T50 yesterday from an Strv 103B - I hadn't even twigged it was the tier X until the results screen came up.

20 hours ago, Ezz said:

Have you tried Lorp Wormhole?  You can collect performance data for individual tanks, which includes recents, etc.

If checking requires much more than hitting f5 then I lean quickly towards meh. Plus it's fun to play 4 fun right! 

Wotstats

18 minutes ago, Siggy said:

Wotstats

Seems to only go up to May for me.

Did you hit the "Take snapshot" button.

Complicated, but i worked it out...

Since May i appear to have lost 0.01% WR and gained 6 wn8s. \o/

Only 35 Ks off skill now tho. Getting closer!

4 hours ago, Ezz said:

Only 35 Ks off skill now tho. Getting closer!

That's why we are PBKAC - People's Itteh Bitteh Kamikaze Action Committeh

6haEvip.png

(Dun in Paint, plz help).

Actual tank question for the people who know stuff. For the missions where you get 50k XP on completion in the tank you complete it with. Does that go to crew as well? And is it impacted by boosters?

1 hour ago, Ezz said:

Actual tank question for the people who know stuff. For the missions where you get 50k XP on completion in the tank you complete it with. Does that go to crew as well? And is it impacted by boosters?

I have no idea, but ask yourself "if I was WG, what would I do..." > i.e. what will most positively affect sales.

Battle buddies are BS

I remember getting one while playing CGC only and im pretty sure I TKD I mean "helping team mates" killing the last enemy tank like every 5th game?
Does not it count for arty friendly damage? 

It's a valid concern and one of the reasons I make sure I get in a few regular tank resets as well just to make sure. The risk is simply too great. 

22 hours ago, Ezz said:

My recollection from these missions previously is it operates like you got 50k on the tank so if you have accelerate crew training on that crewman will get 100k while the others get 50k. If you don't have accelerate on it's 50k on each crewman and the other 50k goes to convertible.  Remember though that it's only for Prems so your 25th win has to be in a Prem as well.

6 minutes ago, Siggy said:

My recollection from these missions previously is it operates like you got 50k on the tank so if you have accelerate crew training on that crewman will get 100k while the others get 50k. If you don't have accelerate on it's 50k on each crewman and the other 50k goes to convertible.  Remember though that it's only for Prems so your 25th win has to be in a Prem as well.

Need to do the maths to confirm it all. Using http://wio.ru/strat/wot-exp-eng.htm which i hope is accurate...

Before battle needed 21k on my loader with acceleration (sucks it's not a radio loader so fk all use) to get to 59% on his 5th skill, after battle needed about 22k to get to 65%.

Driver needed about 18k to get to 59%, after battle needed about 13k to get to 62%.

So definitely accelerate training worked. And based on what each skill is taking, the loader got around 162k - ie 21k -> 59, probably another 24.2k to 60, another 25.3k to 61, 26.5k to 62, 27.8k to 63, 29.1% to 64% and about 8k of the 30k it req'd for the 65%.

Driver 18k + 24.2 + 25.3 + 14k = 80.5k. Which makes sense given the premium vehicle crew increase % and also aligns with the battle result.

As to the booster, a Crew +200% booster was on but as expected that looks to have only influenced the battle result XP, not the 50k.

TL;DR, working as expected...

v6h5g07ltz5ey116g.jpg

I'll probably finish the tier 6 one.  Should help me finish off a second Polish crew to 6th sense.