Fire70

Showcase of MM is fine, Arty is balanced and the map team are gud

31,398 posts in this topic

So now you can't talk shit about anything related to WG anywhere? What the fuck is this bullshit? Banning people in apac league for stuff on twitch?

That was part of the new improved eula that was nicely rugged during some other wg shit storm (pref mm tanks from memory). 

The last one was locked because it targeted a clan. Will this one be locked because it doesn't target a clan? 

2 hours ago, Siggy said:

Prof really is butthurt isn’t he?

I think he's shown remarkable restraint not to tell WG to go fuck themselves.

Does SOOK have a sister clan, BCAMP, because that seems to be the only way to play. Tier X game on glacier, batchat and prog 65 camping base. I thought they were afk. I get steamrolled and back to garage. Later on, guess who were the top damage dealers on our team - by some margin: The same two based campers.

On 8/23/2018 at 10:34 AM, Siggy said:

I think he's shown remarkable restraint not to tell WG to go fuck themselves.

You wont do it.

On 8/22/2018 at 8:26 PM, HemanathanRX7 said:

So now you can't talk shit about anything related to WG anywhere? What the fuck is this bullshit? Banning people in apac league for stuff on twitch?

That was most likely due to being a CC but I agree that both applying a sanction and making it public was not called for.

8 hours ago, wasaabi_SEA said:

That was most likely due to being a CC but I agree that both applying a sanction and making it public was not called for.

In the first place he just said stuff that everyone pretty much says in the open, so it shouldn't be a ban in the first place. But making it public was just really, really shitty.

WARNING - x5 Weekend.

• SU-101 - 1 from 6 (< which took an hour to get, and only after my boosters had expired).
  • WZ132A - 0 from 6

typical level of support:

H2XDvxp.png

I have this strange compulsion to play the 132a again. Not sure why, maybe it's the muzzle break. 

1 hour ago, Ezz said:

I have this strange compulsion to play the 132a again. Not sure why, maybe it's the muzzle break. 

Which gun did you use?  I've been using the first gun cuz "better" handling.  

244,000 XP to the tier X is a fuck of a long way, especially when in takes 10 games to get 1 win.

I used the top gun because alpha and pen and not wanting to be a 132... And the muzzle brake.

Purchased: Module Gun '100 mm 62-100TA' successfully purchased (1 item(s)). Spent credits:  218,000.

My, what a...  prominent feature.

Let's see what lasts longer: my grind to the tier X (100K left to go) or the new Stralyan PM.

My hope is that if I ran it with food some of that shitty accuracy and meh view range could be mitigated. That and I was finding the 132-1 crew was getting more queue time than battle time so it is time for them to get some action again.  

On 8/22/2018 at 4:10 PM, Hellvn said:

Naughty @Saffee

http://forum.worldoftanks.asia/index.php?/topic/81739-apac-league-s2-competitive-ruling/page__pid__1760303#entry1760303

fucking WG are turning into party poopers.  Can’t talk about Dogs anymore.

RIP nice guy reputation

On 8/22/2018 at 5:08 PM, Nutkase said:

Fucking lol

1. I thought he doesn't do league anymore?
2. Either way I'm guessing his care factor would be hovering at about .2%

1. Nah we Decided to not train twice a week or take it very serious this season so i decided to stick around

2. care factor is probably less then that. It's just the principle of it that makes me say that WG can suck a fat cock as always. 

On 8/24/2018 at 10:24 PM, wasaabi_SEA said:

Had nothing to do with me being a CC
I insulted the chinese when I brought up their previous rigging and cheating and according to rules you cant insult other teams in the league

I guess they forgot China is region locked so not actually part of the league but hey.

And yeah having to post it on the forums when no other punishment ever has been made public is just amusing.

I guess different rules for different people and regions as always.

I thought bolagnaise was the one that posted it in the forums.

On 8/25/2018 at 8:52 PM, HemanathanRX7 said:

I'm using the stock gun with full apcr because it has better rate of fire.

May just shelve the idea and run the tier 8 instead. The shell price alone makes it a more attractive option plus it weighs more relative to its tier so should ram better! 

44 minutes ago, Ezz said:

I thought bolagnaise was the one that posted it in the forums.

May just shelve the idea and run the tier 8 instead. The shell price alone makes it a more attractive option plus it weighs more relative to its tier so should ram better! 

Yeah bol made the post when he heard about it cause he obviously knows how much BS has been rugged from previous WGL seasons as well, and that post got removed because WG + Criticism = Great times! 

Like I said, different rules for different people. 

And remembering of course that they are the inventors of +/-25% RNG, and the fabled magic moment.  It's only natural to assume they apply it to stuff outside the game, like moderation.

Question for you, LT.something.3 enable allies to deal 5000 dmg.  Am I best with the t8 or 9?  I can't spot crap these days (spot stuff that gets shot). Wonder if I should switch tactics and aim for 5k worth of tracked damage.

1 hour ago, AdrianK said:

And remembering of course that they are the inventors of +/-25% RNG, and the fabled magic moment.  It's only natural to assume they apply it to stuff outside the game, like moderation.

Question for you, LT.something.3 enable allies to deal 5000 dmg.  Am I best with the t8 or 9?  I can't spot crap these days (spot stuff that gets shot). Wonder if I should switch tactics and aim for 5k worth of tracked damage.

t9 is probably better because you get more hp to spot. Its probably the easiest in tier x lts, because you can just run around everywhere without most tanks spotting you (amx 13 105 and t100 are the best tbh)
Just wait for prok/murovanka/fiery salient/fisherman's bay, pretty easy to get spotting in those as light. Or province before it gets dropped to <t7.