Fire70

Showcase of MM is fine, Arty is balanced and the map team are gud

31,389 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Ezz said:

Had a support ticket closed. Included in the closure...

"We encourage you to visit and get involved in the [Forum](http://forum.worldoftanks.asia/) if you'd like to converse with other players and get news directly from our community team.  "

Novel idea... but meh. Seems like too much effort.

Side note, an interesting look at how variable the impact a t49 can be for winning. Note the damage impact relative to the various win rates. Also curious how many were running the derp and how many the 90mm.

b4bwq2dmxy0kadd6g.jpg

probably running 90mm, insane DPM on that thing now

But I would also suspect they have been platooning.

Look at their over all stats in the T49 vs what they have on that board. 

53% is pretty low to be honest. Especially for a tier 9, Interesting part is your spotting is pretty high which might reflect the need to damage deal over spotting in the current meta. 

but 70 is probably to high for the average pubbie as well, 

Pretty sure I cant even solo at 70% and im pretty confident in saying that I got pretty much every single player on this server covered when it comes to LT game play. 

18 minutes ago, Saffee said:

53% is pretty low to be honest.

#shitteams tm

I run my 49 as a pure derp machine because its just hillarious fun. 

why play for stats when you can play for big numbers on your screen?

with food my view range still falls short of the 445 cap

20 minutes ago, MagicalFlyingFox said:

I run my 49 as a pure derp machine because its just hillarious fun. 

with food my view range still falls short of the 445 cap

Just derping things...

5 pens (+1 likely but he was only on 200 hp) + 1 fire... Would have had 6k but rookied and forgot to load heat for the e75.

http://wotreplays.eu/site/4520571#tundra-ezz-t49

Yeah dont get me wrong, I run derp on the 49 as well

just ran the 90mm when 3 marking it. I think, or maybe I 3 marked it when it was an 8? I cant remember.

Mine had sat around 92-94% for quite a while doing derp doubles. Got a tip from the choadloard thread, ditched rammer for vents, 3 marked 2 games later. Final game i think was about 7k spotting on steppes of all places.

17 hours ago, Saffee said:

53% is pretty low to be honest. Especially for a tier 9...

You and I must exist on different planets.  Oh that's right, I'm on planet Scrub.

17 hours ago, Saffee said:

...Interesting part is your spotting is pretty high which might reflect the need to damage deal over spotting in the current meta. 

Oh wait maybe we are on the same planet.  Maybe this would explain why spotting 5K for mission is hard.  (I did get to 4500 the other day).

16 hours ago, Ezz said:

Final game i think was about 7k spotting on steppes of all places.

sad-kitten.jpg?w=480&ssl=1

17 hours ago, MagicalFlyingFox said:

That made me laugh.

Fuck me, this morning (x3):

• SU-101 - 0/3
  • WZ132A - 0/6
  • Total WR from last 33 battles: 27.27%

I was under 35% at one stage yesterday, probably 20 games? Dragged it to 54%ish.

Sundays man... 

With no grinds currently, and sweeteners of only a x3 and missions based on platooning or tracking damage i took a similar approach to foxey. Tho i did play a couple arty battles - enough for a gores - which made me feel good enough about shitting on pubbies so stopped.

Anyone want to sneak a triple in my professor today? Within touching distance of finishing the grind.

On 9/2/2018 at 7:22 AM, AdrianK said:

You and I must exist on different planets.  Oh that's right, I'm on planet Scrub.

Oh wait maybe we are on the same planet.  Maybe this would explain why spotting 5K for mission is hard.  (I did get to 4500 the other day).

sad-kitten.jpg?w=480&ssl=1

That made me laugh.

Well, for being number one on rating in a tank you would imagine a higher one would be required, but no idea how much weight each category holds.

Ezz, feel like playing my account? 

logged in yesterday and checked for the new personal missions and realized we dont even have the patch yet.

So I looked at what old missions do I have left to do with honors.

Only 3-4 of them and one is to take out the E50 I guess and ram kill / survive one tier higher tank

That does sound like Ezz's sweet spot. Can also recommend the Skoda T40. Got a couple of Kamikaze's and just missed one last night.

YDxmiYE.png

Also. Why the fuck do the 7 and 9 french arty have radio operators and nothing else in the line?

I am intrigued by this concept that has recently become prevalent whereby people think they would give away friendly positions to a team mate via comms. I guess this is the difference between the 45%ers an people who value win/rate. It would never cross my mind to do something to assist the enemy team even if a good mate was on the other team trying to do a mission.

The smugness value of beating them, and the want to maintain or improve win/rate is much more important than giving away the position of some 45% shitlord.

Hope he's not suggesting KAC give away positions on comms, as it would imply we'd care enough to log in to comms to start with.

Also I am bitterly disappointed there was no Ezz asshat comment. 

We getting the patch this week or next week?

2 hours ago, Siggy said:

I am intrigued by this concept that has recently become prevalent whereby people think they would give away friendly positions to a team mate via comms. I guess this is the difference between the 45%ers an people who value win/rate. It would never cross my mind to do something to assist the enemy team even if a good mate was on the other team trying to do a mission.

The smugness value of beating them, and the want to maintain or improve win/rate is much more important than giving away the position of some 45% shitlord.

If I see a fellow KAC member or anyone I know on the enemy team, I make it my goal to focus them above anyone else to the point I will nearly throw a game doing so.

23 minutes ago, Nutkase said:

If I see a fellow KAC member or anyone I know on the enemy team, I make it my goal to focus them above anyone else to the point I will nearly throw a game doing so.

My understanding is that's a part of clan requirements. Heck, I do it even if they're on my team.

9 hours ago, StormCrowReaperManyHats said:

Haven't had a reset in a couple of games? Shoot Siggy.

Yeah but he's like the cops - never around when you need one.