Fire70

Showcase of MM is fine, Arty is balanced and the map team are gud

31,511 posts in this topic

This game can go fuck itself.

Almost every session these days seems to be dominated by massive losses.

Last few sessions (all tanks played):

• 0 / 8 (today)
  • 2 / 7
  • 4 / 7
  • 2 / 7
  • 5 / 8 (weekend! lol)
  • 3 / 7
  • 4 / 11

Yes, I could play better.  Still, WZ-132a - my WR after 237 games: 53%, now (336 games): 47%.  That's a massive change.  WR for last few sessions in it:

• 0 / 4
  • 1 / 5
  • 1 / 3
  • 1 / 5
  • 1 / 4

It's the bots they are secretly packing teams with on the AU server.

5 minutes ago, Siggy said:

It's the bots they are secretly packing teams with on the AU server.

I'm on HK.

6 hours ago, Ezz said:

QotD goes to a 48%er...

shootu2bits_ (18-Sep-18 6:05:20 PM) all cheats write long answer well done

no u

19 hours ago, Siggy said:

The 5 is a decent tier 5 med - good gun, reasonably mobile - but it's a tier 5 med, biggest problem is that it's the size of a T-28. I was going to skip the 6 but thought 'what the hell' and it's actually not bad. The armour is better than expected gun is good just don't show it a hill or it's fucked as the Power to weight is horrific.

The tier 4 Italian is maximum Meme with 70mm pen HE - 170 damage to tier 5 meds gives them one hell of a fright, the 5 is Meh, the 6 I didn't get - took me 130 battles to haul it back to 60% - but the 7 I thoroughly enjoyed.

I spent the weekend grinding Italy 4-7.

Tier 4 is a meme tank, though I find the 70mm HE too iffy to really use. Almost exclusively use them on the clueless 25TPs roaming about for luls though.

Tier 5 is good. Turret armor is okay, you can fight meds and LTs and expect to bounce 1 or 2. The gun lacks pen imo, but the 75mm paired with the turret and mobility is crazily effective.

Tier 6 has a 90mm and behaves essentially like a hellcat with good  turret armor, I enjoyed this tank quite a bit.

Tier 7 has a 90mm with slghtly better pen and a horrific stock grind because of its engine power - I recommend getting the tracks and 2nd engine at least so you are on par with a DW2. Stock gun is workable (and you might consider using it because of the higher dpm with same alpha). Top turret is easily your next priority after tracks/engine. The top engine is actually the tier 8's stock engine, so if you are okay with being a gimped comet just grind to tier 8 and save the 12k exp. Fully upgraded the tank is fun, though a bit unremarkable.

After watching QB's vid on "polish tree - where to start" (tiers 1-7) I think I'll try out the IV and maybe just stick with that for a while.  Looks like the low tier Italians are worth a look... if I still have my account.

Skip cunts spam so much arty. The very same skip cunts who used to bitch about camping asians on the SEA server...

4 minutes ago, sohojacques said:

Skip cunts spam so much arty. The very same skip cunts who used to bitch about camping asians on the SEA server...

Correct.

Thread title updated to better reflect the positive direction the game has taken lately.

and also because by WnEZZ has gone up

26 minutes ago, StormCrowReaperManyHats said:

and also because by WnEZZ has gone up

Mine's been going up a bit but to be honest i haven't worked out how to update my sig. The 'generate' button looks to update the static one but not the gif.

You need to remake the sig to update it, no auto-updating sigs. 

Also I kamikaze'd a T-100 in my T49 last night. So worth. 

28 minutes ago, MagicalFlyingFox said:

You need to remake the sig to update it, no auto-updating sigs. 

Exactly, which is pretty pointless. @AdrianK why you have broken sig creator?

Don't think so. Try Control+F5 to reload the page AND clear your browsers cache. 

1 minute ago, AdrianK said:

Don't think so. Try Control+F5 to reload the page AND clear your browsers cache. 

Is your gif sig meant to update? Or just the static one?

Remembering that thus is all done on the cheap... From memory:

#1 update your stats on the scrubometer page.

#2 go to the sig generator and regenerate your sig. I'm pretty sure it does both static and gif at once (I forget, been ages since I bothered).

let me check (am on my ph).

Yes can confirm it does both, and that it works. 

Chances are your browser cache the old one.

Also, does your forum signature reference the sig-image file on mmrngluck, or, did you put it somewhere like imgur and reference that copy? If so your need to take the appropriate steps.

I did look at auto-refreshing sigs whenever your stats change, but I'm afraid the amount of processing would quickly exceed the free allowance my account has. So unfortunately its manual.

I guess I could look to auto update the sigs of prestigious scrubs, such as yourself, @Ezz

15 minutes ago, AdrianK said:

Yes can confirm it does both, and that it works. 

Maybe it just doesn't like Cary....

3kwkksgxlne4tds6g.jpg

Ah, there's one bug I have known about for ages but still need to fix: The only property the form forgets to save is the custom background image for the static image. Sorry 'bout that.

The code I need for that is AFK.

1 minute ago, AdrianK said:

Ah, there's one bug I have known about for ages but still need to fix: The only property the form forgets to save is the custom background image for the static image. Sorry 'bout that.

The code I need for that is FIIK.

FTFY

15 minutes ago, StormCrowReaperManyHats said:

FTFY

Cheers Gov'.

First game ever in this tank

Dominate in every fashion

We lose because Clan SPIDA wants to fucking Chai snipe....

3cyVOTV.jpg

ORg8qKc.jpg