Fire70

Showcase of MM is fine, Arty is balanced and the map team are gud

31,560 posts in this topic

We could have a  competition to see who can  (honestly) screenshot the last remaining 404 sig occurring in the wild - and take gentlemens bets on when that will be, and who it will be.

A somewhat reliable look at gold usage by server...

Using the vbaddict 'shots received w/out damage' data for tiers 8-10. Comparing 1st and 10th place by server. The lower the figure we can infer the more gold rounds being used. Of course it could also be that the players are better / know weak spots / have better aim bots etc.. But let's go with gold round usage as a starter...

All servers: 58.31% - 48.53%

EU: 59.24% - 50.67%

NA: 57.95% - 48.09%

RU: 59.45% - 49.10%

And no great surprise...

SEA: 57.44% - 47.25%.

54 minutes ago, Ezz said:

Using the vbaddict 'shots received w/out damage' data for tiers 8-10. Comparing 1st and 10th place by server. The lower the figure we can infer the more gold rounds being used. Of course it could also be that the players are better / know weak spots / have better aim bots etc.. But let's go with gold round usage as a starter...

And no great surprise...

Gold use on SEA already seems excessive to me. Anything with 340 HEAT pen is going to have 340 pen at least half the time, anything with 326 pen APCR will have 326 pen practically all the time, everything that has HESH or 1400 damage gold shells will be spamming those. In fact, if nothing else, I'd suspect that gold usage at tier 10 would be at least 60% if not in the low 70s. 

LUL even Nutkase joining on warframe

Just concentrate on farming warframes/weapons first, the wiki is a good source. Plenty of people ingame who will join you for farming certain parts etc, then rank up your mods so you become stronger. The rest isn't really important now.

4 hours ago, HemanathanRX7 said:

LUL even Nutkase joining on warframe

Just concentrate on farming warframes/weapons first, the wiki is a good source. Plenty of people ingame who will join you for farming certain parts etc, then rank up your mods so you become stronger. The rest isn't really important now.

Needed a new grinding game that didn't trigger me, and after Blizzard butchered Blizzcon I jumped into Warframe.

Good thing I still had my account I made 5 years back to hold my name, also the bonus of getting all the twitch prime loot :serb:

On ‎11‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 1:42 PM, Ezz said:

And no great surprise...

Not a strong correlation there because you have not conclusively eliminated the other possibilities.

13 minutes ago, neokai said:

Not a strong correlation there because you have not conclusively eliminated the other possibilities.

Hence the conclusion.