Fire70

Showcase of MM is fine, Arty is balanced and the map team are gud

31,423 posts in this topic

The entirety of 3/4CR. With this guy as a shining example.

shot657.jpg

watch out Yek, he has Master Ace on a few tanks so he must be pro! SEAtard mentality yo!

Check out Zorro's page. Check out the amount of premium tanks comparable to winrate and the number of invisible ace tankers he has on them.

http://worldoftanks-sea.com/community/accounts/2000350327-ZorroSolarWindSniper2012/

pedo_error is here lol.

Everyone is escaping the cesspool which exists in the form of the overly moderated Official SEA Forums lol.

Check out Zorro's page.

Zorro's T29 win rate is like it's own shame thread for reaps.

Anyone with a TH clan tag.

To be fair some of them actually do try and don't bot very often, but just are not very good. I find the most frustrating scrubs are those that when you try to help they tell you to be quiet or similar. That and of course all those that play high tiers when they clearly have no idea what they are doing.

magpies1 - I got inflicted with this Orange-tabby-cat-icon.png in his tier 10s twice last night - here is his best performance

317jjoh.jpg

Then he whined to Ezz because I abused him in chat - thrice.

Keep it civil and clean, warning issued.

- Neverwish

magpies1 - I got inflicted with this piece of shit in his tier 10s twice last night - here is his best performance

Tell me he at least got one shot by arty or something.

Tell me he at least got one shot by arty or something.

No, he's just incredibly useless. There are 2 guys I see - ProvoBob from 1AR and magpies1 - that are consistently garbage EVERY.SINGLE.TIME.

No, he's just incredibly useless. There are 2 guys I see - ProvoBob from 1AR and magpies1 - that are consistently garbage EVERY.SINGLE.TIME.

Spaceballs get's that prize from me.

Spaceballs get's that prize from me.

The funny thing about Spaceballs is that i get the feeling he is actually trying, but just isn't very good. I recall once even making a suggestion which he followed - hence he sits in a different category to those who are just plain shit.

xDLx is another of this 'frequently misunderstood' types. He has his way of playing and within those constraints he does try. He just is fairly narrow in his approach.

Ah yes, I've always wanted to make a xDLx and DJ0421 appreciation thread; this could be that opportunity!

If you look at XDLXs stats, and remove winrate, he is simply a victim of overpubbing in a slow, fat, bad tank, which has no mobility.

He is also quite silly in how he uses it sometimes. Obstinancy is a term that comes to mind.

Ah yes, I've always wanted to make a xDLx and DJ0421 appreciation thread; this could be that opportunity!

Ahh the great DJ / DH... one of the most damaging arty players around. If only he'd learn that team damage is NOT a good idea.

If you look at XDLXs stats, and remove winrate, he is simply a victim of overpubbing in a slow, fat, bad tank, which has no mobility.

He is also quite silly in how he uses it sometimes. Obstinancy is a term that comes to mind.

Yes, but his unbridled, irrational rage is fantastic.

Although I'm a big fan of DJ's retorts.

From a while back, who was that player who used to start every battle with some macro mentioning exercising in lycra or something?

I missed that guy obviously. Coulda been spandex buddies.

Hmm... going to bug me now... maybe something to do with wonder woman? Anyone?

Did see "who from Thailand original me" yesterday.

Yep he seems to have made a come back or internet connection lasts as long as it takes to type who from Thailand original me in to chat.

P.S> he is shit..

Zorro's T29 win rate is like it's own shame thread for reaps.

Does anybody else have a commander that beats them?

Does anybody else have a commander that beats them?

PTD's former commander did. Hell if I can remember his name though.