Fire70

Showcase of MM is fine, Arty is balanced and the map team are gud

31,423 posts in this topic

Is it fair to say every single pubbie that isn't part of a unicum platoon or TC?

Because when a Cent 7/1 leads a charge while the heavies decide their paint getting scratched is the gravest of all sins is bloody fucking annoying.

Yep he seems to have made a come back or internet connection lasts as long as it takes to type who from Thailand original me in to chat.

P.S> he is shit..

hahaha i give him points for da lawls. He is so close to bot its not funny. But best orgingal tag

pedo_error is here lol.

Everyone is escaping the cesspool which exists in the form of the overly moderated Official SEA Forums lol.

Lets be real.

It's just Mick42 because he sucks and hates all the clans he can't get into anymore.

Lets be real.

It's just Mick42 because he sucks and hates all the clans he can't get into anymore.

Mick isn't the only one.

Suffice to say the the 'PBKAC Prayer' has been deemed as offensive. I've asked for specifics but so far it sounds like someone basically said they found it offensive on religious grounds. I know the koalas come across as knobs at times... well ok, a lot, but i don't think we've claimed to have started a religion...

Mick isn't the only one.

Suffice to say the the 'PBKAC Prayer' has been deemed as offensive. I've asked for specifics but so far it sounds like someone basically said they found it offensive on religious grounds. I know the koalas come across as knobs at times... well ok, a lot, but i don't think we've claimed to have started a religion...

You mean I'm not really Koala Jesus....

Devo.

Am i a bad mod??

In all honesty, i suspect most of the mods are actually ok over there. The issues only ever seem to come from a couple of them.

In all honesty, i suspect most of the mods are actually ok over there. The issues only ever seem to come from a couple of them.

You're allowed to name and shame over here.

It's Mick and occasionally Chappo. Although I like Chappo personally sometimes he toes the company line a little bit much.

Although I like Chappo personally sometimes he toes the company line a little bit much.

I once had a personal and frank discussion with mick about his approach to moderating. He explained that he felt he was doing the right thing and didn't seem to grasp that he was the only one of the moderators acting that way.

I once had a personal and frank discussion with mick about his approach to moderating. He explained that he felt he was doing the right thing and didn't seem to grasp that he was the only one of the moderators acting that way.

I tried the same thing several times.  Lost cause.

I tried the same thing several times.  Lost cause.

For mine the biggest disappointment was the lack of action on the part of whomever supervises them. It was as if they were condoning their action. Oh well. As you say, a lost cause.

No, he's just incredibly useless. There are 2 guys I see - ProvoBob from 1AR and magpies1 - that are consistently garbage EVERY.SINGLE.TIME.

TOG are bad at games in general.

A vote?

signature.png

In his defense, he doesn't really platoon, or care *shock horror*.

For those wanting to achieve such greateness, buy a lowe, drive into battle, shoot shit die. Exit battle ASAP, load griding tank, rinse repeat, and rotate repeatedly. Taa Daa!

I'm surprised my stats aren't worse :)

Speaking of mods. They are super awesome, and not at all vindicative and inconstiant to the point of being consistantly inconsistant.

Speaking of mods. They are super awesome, and not at all vindicative and inconstiant to the point of being consistantly inconsistant.

Get out..

Thankfully the secret police here don't appear to be 'just following orders' so we may be ok.

To be fair, at this stage I don't think they're too worried about what goes on in the SEA section anyway.

I vote for me, on 2 occasions I have got 0 damage in my tier 10s (Batchat and E-100) something I thought was impossibru.

Entirely my fault too - I caught a dose of SEAtard, I think (hope!) it has now passed.

SEASIAPAC.  FG_ gone but not forgotten.

I give him a couple of hours... How long does the client take to download and install the client again?

I wonder how much goldz he took?

Wasn't a DC or Treasurer, so Ezz really only has to worry if I "Do a FG_" combined with "Doing a Nisa"

Wasn't a DC or Treasurer, so Ezz really only has to worry if I "Do a FG_" combined with "Doing a Nisa"

So now PBKAC has a commander and nothing else??