Fire70

Showcase of MM is fine, Arty is balanced and the map team are gud

31,553 posts in this topic

It's WN6, WN7 is available with XVM but it displays in two digits via an XVM proprietary scale 00 - XX.  IIRC the major (possibly only) difference between WN6 and WN7 is that it doesn't punish for seal clubbing.

Olli. Improbable is my middle name.

Oops, I always assumed XVM uses Win7. Silly question, but what is the difference between Win6 and Win7? 

It's WN6, WN7 is available with XVM but it displays in two digits via an XVM proprietary scale 00 - XX. IIRC the major (possibly only) difference between WN6 and WN7 is that it doesn't punish for seal clubbing.

Olli. Improbable is my middle name.

Reaper improbably [email protected] man?

Since this is a name shame thread, why it nobody listed the crayon/ro master? Mick42

Since this is a name shame thread, why it nobody listed the crayon/ro master? Mick42

I think you might be looking for the next thread over.

Should name and shame forum warriors with a high winrate and (relatively)low WN7 and Efficiency, as they are getting carried by their plat mates :P

Should name and shame forum warriors with a high winrate and (relatively)low WN7 and Efficiency, as they are getting carried by their plat mates :P

Stasis.

But that's on NA....

Aaaah shit.

Well then.

3d01q.jpg

Moar silly boys hitting on me.

Notice how both platoon 1's are equally horrible and from the same clan? They must have spread out their horribadness evenly within their platoons.

3d07m.jpg

Refuses tier 1 CW as it would hurt his avg dmg.

I didn't refuse...I did a few battles... I just wanted other people to have a go (like 45 on or something) seeing as I will probs be on every night of the week.

I solo pubbed quite a few to rectify the damage issues anyways.

Edit. Saying "I" alot denotes intelligence ok.

Edit 2: Woo 58%!

3dThz.jpg

Yes comrades,that is the 88mm L71 on the E-75.

Love the skin.. thats what we are meant to be looking at right? :) pretty colourfult things :)

Nisa was it your skin pack that had the tank tracks show as rainbows? Or was it elepole or one of those guys?

Might as well make all the tracks clouds and replace the turrets with Monkey Magic's head shooting shells out his mouth.

Except the tracers are rainbows so it's just Monkey Magic vomiting rainbows from his cloud.

Nisa was it your skin pack that had the tank tracks show as rainbows? Or was it elepole or one of those guys?

I had rainbow tracks,they don't work so well with the new updates.

Also I added the squiggly lines to the gun to determine which barrel in the .dds was the 88 and the 105's,accidentally left them there but too lazy to remove it.

Naming and shaming SerialTankKiller, ChiangMai and Masterstealth for being exceptionally horrible at forums, completely destroying the best thread so far this month in under a day.

Shame, shame, shame.

Naming and shaming SerialTankKiller, ChiangMai and Masterstealth for being exceptionally horrible at forums, completely destroying the best thread so far this month in under a day.

Shame, shame, shame.

what thread was that? I rarely browsed the forums as is until all the entertaining stuff moved here

STK and Chiangmai's post's are cancerous. I would recommend using a razor blade on your retinas before attempting to read.