Fire70

Showcase of RUSSIAN TANKS ARE BALANS! Also Fuck Siggy

30,355 posts in this topic

Got away with a warning in wot forum... But thread not deleted? So strange. People can easily google the name and find the link anyway.

Here is the T92 replay using that mod. http://wotreplays.eu/site/2691303?secret=01dcf2fd1346994123bcb1131b75f118

After searching, I think they said the mod file is .exe file. A lot of them refuse to use it.

31 minutes ago, ZuluFoxtrot said:

After searching, I think they said the mod file is .exe file. A lot of them refuse to use it.

No shit. Malware City thataway, population: stupid arty cheaters.

Ok, I watched it. That is... Worrying. Flight time is shorter than Id expected, ~ 8 sec, and there wasnt the sort of massive accuracy penalties youd expect to be associated with effectively shotgunning a shell straight up. Admittedly the client has zero idea how to render the reticle for that, so Im just basing the assumption off all the rounds I saw being within 1 tank length or less of their intended target.

Probs best if this one dies in a fire before it catches on. The last thing we need is berts with bombs that actually do serious damage.

b4it has been 'producing' mods for quite some time. Pretty sure that b4it has had a sixth sense without sixth sense mod for a while.

It looks like the mod itself is a pyc file though, as it puts the Mortar Enabled message in the notification area.

2 hours ago, karl0ssus1 said:

Jordas drops Atlas, which I kinda dont need either because I have about 3 tank frames and all the parts of a 4th. The Archwing has nearly enough levels and mods on it as well (shields can almost handle the electrical death orbs, and theyre the only things that cant be dodged), its mostly a question of getting a decent bloody archgun.

Nekros on the other hand is a pretty easy farm, Lephantis may also be a massive bullet soak, but at least he's kinda mechanically interesting and can be dodged relatively easily. The only difficult/annoying part is the keys have a 1 hour build time. You can do it solo for shits and gigs, just bring a decent gun and a frame that isnt delicate or power reliant.

yea too lazy to do both nor ivara. loki master race with long invis, and i don't need a tank, because i usually don't go down unless too busy typing.

No disrespect guys, but I'd rather see anime posts than hear about other games. One set of teal shitting is quite enough.

11 hours ago, karl0ssus1 said:

No shit. Malware City thataway, population: stupid arty cheaters.

Ok, I watched it. That is... Worrying. Flight time is shorter than Id expected, ~ 8 sec, and there wasnt the sort of massive accuracy penalties youd expect to be associated with effectively shotgunning a shell straight up. Admittedly the client has zero idea how to render the reticle for that, so Im just basing the assumption off all the rounds I saw being within 1 tank length or less of their intended target.

Probs best if this one dies in a fire before it catches on. The last thing we need is berts with bombs that actually do serious damage.

It's $20 for the mod for one patch. That's quite pricey considering the proximity of 9.15. That alone will prevent a few people buying it and using it...I guess...

In saying that, modders will likely be grabbing the mod off the test server version and starting to crack it for free use already (I'd assume). So it won't be long after 9.15 pops that you'll see it.

It'll be an easy mod to identify tho, and keep your replays in preparation for when you do encounter it.

6 hours ago, AdrianK said:

No disrespect guys, but I'd rather see anime posts than hear about other games. One set of teal shitting is quite enough.

Thats a low blow

6 hours ago, AdrianK said:

Adrian, I think that this needs a flowchart explaining which thread people should post on.

can I haz 3d and shadow effects please?

Leaving for Overwatch. See you all in a bit.

:disco:

#othergamesftw

1 hour ago, FeeTFooD said:

Just to piss of @AdrianK, @Politx_Killer I'm thinking of giving up on the possessed. I'm too used to the fast moving, yet very squishy rat-men. 

So Feet, am I supposed to be "piss of" because you:

1. Mention another game
  2. Use of poor spelling n grammaz
  3. Used an exceedingly lame rebuttal

1 minute ago, AdrianK said:

So Feet, am I supposed to be "piss of" because you:

1. Mention another game
  2. Use of poor spelling n grammaz
  3. Used an exceedingly lame rebuttal

Autocorrect FTW. Off*. You seemed cranky earlier. 

4 minutes ago, FeeTFooD said:

Autocorrect FTW. Off*. You seemed cranky earlier. 

Nah not cranky, writing for the web / reading content off the web is a subtleTM art - it's easy to misjudge the tone.  Just putting my thoughts out there instead of being passive/aggressive with my laptop screen.

$20/patch is typical of the price for these mods. Some are cheaper, but the 'better' offerings have been pitched around this amount

1 hour ago, Hellvn said:

Adrian, I think that this needs a flowchart explaining which thread people should post on.

can I haz 3d and shadow effects please?

qKgVl8Q.png

All my upboats.  All of them.  Every one of them.

1 hour ago, sundanceHelix said:

Leaving for Overwatch. See you all in a bit.

:disco:

#othergamesftw

I will probably get it during my mid year break.

1 minute ago, MagicalFlyingFox said:

I will probably get it during my mid year break.

The question I guess you need to ask, MFF, is what opportunities does that game have for raging splergs like the one you posted earlier.

17 minutes ago, AdrianK said:

qKgVl8Q.png

I even up voted your previous post

And in return I get this 

:yuefei:

Just now, AdrianK said:

The question I guess you need to ask, MFF, is what opportunities does that game have for raging splergs like the one you posted earlier.

Depends if i go back to my CoD days and deliberately play like shit to get 12y/os to rage at me.

3 minutes ago, Saffee said:

And in return I get this 

Farrk - free publicity.  What more do you want?  Smile-tongue.gif

BTW, I was thinking of making an alt: TE_alShytter

4 minutes ago, Saffee said:

And in return I get this 

AdrianK is fair and balanced^TM

Wait, where have i heard that before?

No disrespect, but I'd rather see anime posts then free advertisement implying my thread is about anime! hmmm

:kjugh:

5 minutes ago, Saffee said:

No disrespect, but I'd rather see anime posts then free advertisement implying my thread is about anime! hmmm

:kjugh:

Needs more tentacles.