Fire70

Showcase of TWENTY EIGHTEEN WAS A MISTAKE; Everything is Adrians fault

30,104 posts in this topic

It is rigged against me. The ecommerce marketing is tailored towards a computer gaming geek, not someone who likes whatever she likes.

8 hours ago, Saffee said:

Best CW I have ever played. minus the end.

Frankly the end was awfully disappointing since nobody drowned. :'(

In other news I cannot post on the offishul forum again:

AOJeZ8Z.png

LOL, I just got a warning for posting a Trump meme on the official forum.  Whilst I can understand the rule, and the need for it...  seriously.

"Rigging Bad.  No evidence - Sad!  Look at my tanks, I have so much tanks. "

[content removed]

Political figure; Content removed, User warned.

Yea just saw it. It's due to FE being moving house or something, haven't followed on whatsapp too closely. From what the guys understand, it's not against the rules of this campaign. 

No doubt someone will be trawling through the campaign rules seeking direction. 

10 hours ago, Ezz said:

It's completely fine, Not much of a brain on that guy, CSI Straya failed to deliver. 

And the sole reason for playing his account was because my batchat keeps getting flipped  locked, not for gaining fame but like I said in the other thread.

Some people just attempt to twist things to suit their purpose, He would have known why I played it since he was watching the stream to start off with. :notlikethis:

Guys is the Kranvagn at all worth grinding for in the current meta?

The emil 1 is a little flexible but introduces you to the 'one trick pony' aspect, the 2 is basically a frustrating one trick pony, while the kran (which i've not bought) adds a little comfort to that trick but doesn't really change much. My suspicion is that its allure was short lived while people still bothered trying to shoot your turret. Even while i was grinding the 2 people learned just to not bother engaging where you were. Which isn't to say they can't be extremely effective in those situations. Just that playing them feels very repetitive. You basically just go to the same spots each time, do your turret thing, and that's about it.

What you'll also find, due to rigging in the game, is that if you play any of those tanks, and don't buy any gold and/or don't have unicum stats, you'll get flat maps every time.  Only people who buy gold or are unicums get to play them with hills or any cover that allows them to go hull-down.

In other news - more Russian HT's anyone?

https://thearmoredpatrol.com/2017/12/12/supertest-more-info-on-new-ussr-ht-line/

Oh yeah, our bird of the year is the magpie. Pipped the bin chicken in a last minute surge :(

The magpie got a bird multiplier by being better at birding than the other birds therefore rigged.

Welcome home RIPs

Just now, Ezz said:

I could understand the first two, but AFEs?

Funny that you say that

Because I was thinking the same thing
I looked in my depot and realized I had like 700 of the bastards,

A) dont really get set on fire much

B) I run food on everything anyway :D

I don't think i've got enough FF on my crews to feel safe about that.

It kinda gets back to one of the mod wish list things - something that went thru your depot and tallied up all the shit you have and gives you a credit worth of it all. Would make it a lot easier for when you actually want to do a clean out.

Meh,

barely have ff skill on most of my tanks.

if you burn your burn.