Fire70

Showcase of TWENTY EIGHTEEN WAS A MISTAKE; Everything is Adrians fault

30,104 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, Saffee said:

Meh,

barely have ff skill on most of my tanks.

if you burn your burn. 

I'm transitioning to running food on everything, but I'm all out of premium time.

Might get some more later, then i can justify running food on everything. 

Hi Ya,

I've done an update of both data and functionality to my WoT website: 

1. Now pulling WN8 expected values from the XVM website, as they have taken over as the 'official' source of expected values.  They update these daily, but my intention is to just get them once a month.  Their values cover all the "new" tanks.
  2. You can now link to specific tanks by URL (examples below).
  3. You can now browse tanks by tier/class, and link to these by URL (examples below).

https://mmrngluck.azurewebsites.net/tank/id/57889 - T92 LT

https://mmrngluck.azurewebsites.net/tank/id/15697 - Super Conq

https://mmrngluck.azurewebsites.net/tank/id/63281 - WZ120 1G FT

https://mmrngluck.azurewebsites.net/tanks/tier/9/HT

https://mmrngluck.azurewebsites.net/tanks/tier/10/LT

https://mmrngluck.azurewebsites.net/tanks/tier/5/TD

Cause search tool is hard and WG site is blocked while I am at work... Does anyone know when this Xmas loot box thing is available for SEA? Is it today?

Yeah.  Needs 9.21 and my theory is that we can't see that until Wednesday earliest after Gambit finishes tomorrow morning.

I should be paid for wednesday-sunday on Thursday night. 

Huzzah!

I start during the last pay week :D I will be paid next a fortnight after :( 

Pretty hilarious if you haven't seen it: "light tank players wet-dream battle".  Worth a look if you're a spotting connoisseur: 

Since when did wot get lootboxes?

What are they putting in them?

Are they a ripoff like most?

5 hours ago, Storm said:

Since when did wot get lootboxes?

What are they putting in them?

Christmas special.

Hmm depends.
Do you need gold? It seems that the loot boxes are better than outright purchasing gold from the store.
There is also the added bonus of premium time, credits, consumables and winning premium tanks (various T6 and T8 - the type 59 included).

The real treat however is you get Xmas decorations for the WoT Xmas tree which provides fantastic XP and Credit(?) bonuses. Up to 42% increase I believe although someone will correct me if I am wrong.

Edit
QuickyBaby opened 75 loot boxes for 85.55 pounds.
Gained 2.6 mil credits. 64,850 gold. 62 days premium, 17 garage slots and 2 (I think) prem T8's.

To compare... 85.55 pounds gets you 10mil creds and 15,500 gold.

Take with a grain of salt however as you could get extremely unlucky and get sweet F all.

Was either 3 or 5 Prems. Some of the gold was recompense for 8s he already had (Skorp and Lorry).

It seems like a good purchase if you expect to be playing the next couple of years. Buy the 75 pack and use the gold to get premium time.

Chumming

to be fair it's not really even a bait.

it's just the truth

Campains are all Luck. (Except for the top clans. They obviously cheat)

Blackouts are a thing. 43 degrees and no power, 18 beers in the fridge going hot. Challenge accepted

18 hours ago, Storm said:

Due to Korean and Japanese gambling laws, you are guaranteed at least your money's worth. 

11 hours ago, Saffee said:

to be fair it's not really even a bait.

it's just the truth

I swear Bol and you need to start running flag mod, then you will notice how many players on AUS server aren't actually Australian.

2/3rds of teams are made up of Jap/ Koreans and the rest are a mixture of Thai, Viets, Kiwis and Aus.

While obviously a majority of Aus players are shit in general, to say the problems that the server faces comes mainly from Australians is laughable at best.

28 minutes ago, Nutkase said:

I swear Bol and you need to start running flag mod, then you will notice how many players on AUS server aren't actually Australian.

2/3rds of teams are made up of Jap/ Koreans and the rest are a mixture of Thai, Viets, Kiwis and Aus.

While obviously a majority of Aus players are shit in general, to say the problems that the server faces comes mainly from Australians is laughable at best.

Can confirm, shittery is equal as fuck. Auto server select is currently broken and frequently picks the wrong one.

Just curious, in the new 'pimp-my-tank' patch, does these cheap monochrome paints & primers provide as much camo as the actual camo?

As far as I'm aware, anything applied to the hull gives it the increased camo value.

Oi, that's nice.

Fun fact: I painted all my premium tanks, including the low-tier gift tanks, because I thought to myself I won't sell these tanks anyway so I might as well invest in gold to paint them. Now with the new paint mechanic, I just realized that I might have actually bought all the camo's in-game.

Also, the AC1 camo can't be transferred to other tanks it seems

This is actually a good deal. A very good deal for those who just want to have camo bonuses without spending gold or repainting their tank every sale. Am actually thinking of setting up a guide for how to maximize the paint, but I'm sure the other servers have a video for that.

Also, apparently the upper half of autoloaders serve as the "gun" for painting purposes; the "turret" is only just the lower half of an oscillating turret. Might lead to garish designs, that.

3 hours ago, Nutkase said:

Case in point

hd6c2GT.jpg

5arFrWI.jpg