Fire70

Showcase of TWENTY EIGHTEEN WAS A MISTAKE; Everything is Adrians fault

30,101 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, mttspiii said:

This is actually a good deal.

It's essentially meant free reusable camo for every tank. If only they could limit some of their 'historical' paint jobs.

2 hours ago, Nutkase said:

Case in point

For mine shitters are a gaming given. But from my experience there do seem to be more willing to have a PM chat these days on the strayan server. It's been one of the best bits.

This.

I like Tank barbie.  It's good fun.  Made me a cheeky 5m credits and re-used camo in the garage painted 9 camo less tanks because why not when it's free*.

Also Kylie - My understanding is that just using paint does not provide camo.  You need to put an actual camo over the paint to get any camo bonus.

*free/already paid for.

I have just painted all the things anyway.  Better to be safe than sorry.  Have not ventured down base colours just played with camos.  My green shaded TVP looks sexy AF.

Had a quick scan through the tech trees to look for the highest value tank per tier to make the most of the tank discounts available through these decorations:

2 - FR H35 - 4,200

3 - RU SU-26 - 53,000

4 - FR B1 - 185,000

5 - JP OI Exp - 445,000

6 - US M4A3E2 Jumbo - 975,000

7 - JP O-Ni - 1,490,000

8 - UK FV207 - 2,730,000

9 - RU SPG212A or JP TYPE 4 Heavy - 3,700,000

X - Any - 6,100,000

YMMV and if you are grinding a tank line then you would be better to use the discount on that.

I'm thinking E100, WZ-132A and the tier 8 FT.  Not sure there is anything I want to buy below so it's what I can buy at a discount and then sell for a profit.

2 hours ago, JOC469 said:

Had a quick scan through the tech trees to look for the highest value tank per tier to make the most of the tank discounts available through these decorations:

2 - FR H35 - 4,200

3 - RU SU-26 - 53,000

Cheers go to know, especially tiers 2 & 3 Smile-tongue.gif

A few Japanese players I know of prefer the ANZ server over the SG server. The ping difference is minimal. 

12 hours ago, Nutkase said:

I swear Bol and you need to start running flag mod, then you will notice how many players on AUS server aren't actually Australian.

2/3rds of teams are made up of Jap/ Koreans and the rest are a mixture of Thai, Viets, Kiwis and Aus.

While obviously a majority of Aus players are shit in general, to say the problems that the server faces comes mainly from Australians is laughable at best.

Considering every single after game PM I get is from a salty as fuck aussie bitching about cheats or mods ill stick to what I got to say.

There are more shit vs good players coming out of Aus/NZ then any other country. 

We have like 10+ aussie shitter clans where the avg winrate is like 47% but they all act like they are pros. 

I find I get more NZ based insults on the Ozzie server ha. Kids will be kids I guess.
I'm not the strongest player so take with a grain of salt... Tried playing on the Singapore server recently. I found that it was more favourable playing on Sing for lower tiers (T5-8) as I would be top tier most of my games. The ping difference wasn't noticeable for me. Tried playing these tiers on Aust and timed out or non-stop bottom tier the majority of games. Not fun.
For T9/10 I think the Aust games are better however you have a higher chance to bump into the same players time and time again which is both a curse and a blessing depending on the players on at that time.

I agree with Saffee however (and I'm nowhere near his skill level)... The majority of NZ and Aust players are terrible at the game yet oddly vocal... Blaming everyone and everything other than themselves.

Edit - Spelling iz hard.

1 hour ago, AdrianK said:

Cheers go to know, especially tiers 2 & 3 Smile-tongue.gif

I need the second most expensive tier 2 as the H35 is the only tier 2 I already own (also one of only 3 tanks I own that have puchased inscriptions).

5 hours ago, Siggy said:

I need the second most expensive tier 2 as the H35 is the only tier 2 I already own (also one of only 3 tanks I own that have puchased inscriptions).

There are a bunch worth 3,900 credits - FR FCM 36; SW STRV M/38; CZ LT VZ 35; UK UC 2-pdr; CH VAE TypeB; JP Chi-Ni

14 hours ago, Saffee said:

Considering every single after game PM I get is from a salty as fuck aussie bitching about cheats or mods ill stick to what I got to say.

There are more shit vs good players coming out of Aus/NZ then any other country. 

We have like 10+ aussie shitter clans where the avg winrate is like 47% but they all act like they are pros. 

So you get more salty over the one Aussie that shit talks then the 10 Jap bots on your team?

Those priorities :MingLee: 

Rather have some Aussie shit talking in chat then a Jap taking a Bat down the fucking 1 line on Swamp from north west spawn.

In my experience it would be a 50/50 chance it's a non AU player who has been autoed to AU or an AU player who has literally no clue.

Shout out to the 17k battle 44%er from one of the more infamous AU clans I spotted yesterday bot bot botting around in a Tier 8 prem..

9 hours ago, Nutkase said:

So you get more salty over the one Aussie that shit talks then the 10 Jap bots on your team?

Those priorities :MingLee: 

Rather have some Aussie shit talking in chat then a Jap taking a Bat down the fucking 1 line on Swamp from north west spawn.

Salty would be an overstatement. facepalming and embarrassed that these players exist would be more accurate.  

I did invite the latest pubbie to come TS and teach us how to aim and play the game without firing gold.

Sadly he stopped talking to me as soon as I gave him the TS address. 

4 hours ago, Siggy said:

In my experience it would be a 50/50 chance it's a non AU player who has been autoed to AU or an AU player who has literally no clue.

Shout out to the 17k battle 44%er from one of the more infamous AU clans I spotted yesterday bot bot botting around in a Tier 8 prem..

Pretty much this.

I had a team yesterday with 3 players under 43% winrate. I think 5 more sub 48%
Im sure they were jap, right nutty :jebaited:

Mhm. yes, I seem to have a huge issue with the Japanese bots on my team. They all seem to be from these weird Japanese clans like LANCR and HMNZ for example. 

Also, fuck XVM. 

10 hours ago, Saffee said:

Salty would be an overstatement. facepalming and embarrassed that these players exist would be more accurate.  

I did invite the latest pubbie to come TS and teach us how to aim and play the game without firing gold.

Sadly he stopped talking to me as soon as I gave him the TS address. 

Pretty much this.

I had a team yesterday with 3 players under 43% winrate. I think 5 more sub 48%
Im sure they were jap, right nutty :jebaited:

Run map mods, then you will find out for sure rather then guess :trump:

Holey smokes, I did 6044 dmg in the E50 with 2 kills, only 2nd class - 1199 raw.  Mines: went far corner (water side).  Missed out on MT 15.3 with honors by about 250 dmg.

Either lower tiers or someone else lighting. 2nd class tho just highlights how well it scales. 

54 minutes ago, Ezz said:

Either lower tiers or someone else lighting. 2nd class tho just highlights how well it scales. 

Indeed.  Yeah, I was pummelling mid whilst our guys were playing peekaboom them.

Boxes boxes boxes. I feel bad for those duped by this but this appears yet another reading failure en mass. 

On 12/20/2017 at 3:02 PM, JOC469 said:

There are a bunch worth 3,900 credits - FR FCM 36; SW STRV M/38; CZ LT VZ 35; UK UC 2-pdr; CH VAE TypeB; JP Chi-Ni

JOC is the used tank salesman we need. Permission to take your most expensive list and share on offishul forums?

22 hours ago, Nutkase said:

Run map mods, then you will find out for sure rather then guess :trump:

Except that the nationality is based off the declared nationality on XVM iirc. I'm fairly sure there are no South Afircans playing on this server. Or Nigerians.

44 minutes ago, Ezz said:

Boxes boxes boxes. I feel bad for those duped by this but this appears yet another reading failure en mass. 

It's a bit more complicated than that. Just spent an hour plus with Cent arguing with staff about the whole mess. Cannot give further details except that WG Asia is now meeting to discuss what to do.

Naturally it's more complicated than that but sadly amusing nonetheless.  I don't envy any of the firefighters in this one. 

Well even with all the decoration debacle I decided what the hell and get me some 75 boxes.

Got just over 30k gold, 22 days of premium time, 4 million credits, all three tier 4 prems and 2 dupes and with my last box and I shit you not a Type 59

2 hours ago, neokai said:

JOC is the used tank salesman we need. Permission to take your most expensive list and share on offishul forums?

Except that the nationality is based off the declared nationality on XVM iirc. I'm fairly sure there are no South Afircans playing on this server. Or Nigerians.

It's a bit more complicated than that. Just spent an hour plus with Cent arguing with staff about the whole mess. Cannot give further details except that WG Asia is now meeting to discuss what to do.

Repost away neokai