Fire70

Showcase of TWENTY EIGHTEEN WAS A MISTAKE; Everything is Adrians fault

30,100 posts in this topic

Remember we have the Anime fucking travesties for starters.

6 hours ago, Siggy said:

Remember we have the Anime fucking travesties for starters.

I think it's a bit harsh describing @neokai as a travesty :P  Who was the other one?  @FeeTFooD?

There's collectively 30 tanks with "missing" metadata, of which 16 can be found on one of the 4 regions, leaving 14 with no trace... 

No trace except that another part of WG's metadata, the part that holds the guns, covers 7 of those missing 14.  For example, none of the regions can tell me what tank 62993 is, but I know it has an 88mm gun.  Go figure.

62209 has a 107mm gun.  Bizarre size - Russian?

1 hour ago, AdrianK said:

I think it's a bit harsh describing @neokai as a travesty :P  Who was the other one?  @FeeTFooD?

I'll allow it.

1 hour ago, AdrianK said:

62209 has a 107mm gun.  Bizarre size - Russian?

Da Tovarisch, KB-4 and a few other Glorious Soviet Stalinwagens have 107mm anti-fascist cannons. Tank you're looking for is probably the KB-4 KTTS which mounts a 107 but as far as I know hasn't been released yet.

KV-2 used to run the 107 (can it still?)

KV-4 Kryslevski (spelling?) -the campaign reward tank - only runs a 107. 

From memory the 107s are much less derpier with higher pen (but less alpha) compared to the 122s.

Historically the Russians used them when the Germans were using 75s and 88s. The 122s were preferred when they became available because of the much more effective HE round.

As the Chieftain famously said in one of his videos "it doesn't matter if the round didn't penetrate the armour because the crew of any tank hit by an HE round of that size are going to have a serious emotional event, IF they survive."

Top guns on the A-44 and T-150 as well.

interesting, cheers.  

FYI, none of the API servers (eu, asia, na or ru) have metadata for the M4A1 Revolrisay's gun. Friggen noobs.

Shout out to my team. During an SG server reset so their bots are everywhere.

3o8oeue7hu7ep8h6g.jpg

2 hours ago, Ezz said:

Shout out to my team. During an SG server reset so their bots are everywhere.

3o8oeue7hu7ep8h6g.jpg

How's the 260 treating you? Since finishing my dpg fixing on it, I've come to the realisation it's probably my 2nd favourite tank to play right now 

Just now, Va1heru said:

How's the 260 treating you? Since finishing my dpg fixing on it, I've come to the realisation it's probably my 2nd favourite tank to play right now 

I enjoy it. But then i enjoy yoloing so the speed is sweet. It has issues i haven't worked out how to work with yet. Eg having a tall hull, but not great gun depression. It also doesn't feel as bouncy as an is7, so not sure if that's just me expected it to bounce or what. But overall i'll happy yolo around in it even if i'm shit.

8 minutes ago, Ezz said:

I enjoy it. But then i enjoy yoloing so the speed is sweet. It has issues i haven't worked out how to work with yet. Eg having a tall hull, but not great gun depression. It also doesn't feel as bouncy as an is7, so not sure if that's just me expected it to bounce or what. But overall i'll happy yolo around in it even if i'm shit.

It's Armour is reliant on lack of knowledge, I love going head to head with another one because I can put holes through everything. Most players don't know that a leopard has better Armour than it, they're always shooting the strongest parts. The speed is what I love honestly, outpacing 907's and then bullying mediums keeps me going. 

I've been writing up a review on the wz 5a, 113, 260 and IS 7 recently. But I'm not sure if I really like it. Would anyone actually be interested in me finishing it? 

1 minute ago, Va1heru said:

I've been writing up a review on the wz 5a, 113, 260 and IS 7 recently. But I'm not sure if I really like it. Would anyone actually be interested in me finishing it? 

I'd certainly read it, but as a thought, maybe wait until the new thing that comes after the t10 turns up as i suspect that will have a pretty similar playstyle.

4 minutes ago, Va1heru said:

It's Armour is reliant on lack of knowledge, I love going head to head with another one because I can put holes through everything. Most players don't know that a leopard has better Armour than it, they're always shooting the strongest parts. The speed is what I love honestly, outpacing 907's and then bullying mediums keeps me going. 

Ill give you a hand looking over it if you want 

55 minutes ago, Ezz said:

I'd certainly read it, but as a thought, maybe wait until the new thing that comes after the t10 turns up as i suspect that will have a pretty similar playstyle.

I just finished fixing stats in all of them, so I havent really started, just a rough draft I threw together on my phone at 2am last night. I will probably show you guys here at some point. Also the tank after the T10 looks to be the obj 777, kinda underwhelming 

12 minutes ago, Va1heru said:

I just finished fixing stats in all of them, so I havent really started, just a rough draft I threw together on my phone at 2am last night. I will probably show you guys here at some point. Also the tank after the T10 looks to be the obj 777, kinda underwhelming 

I'm assuming they'll buff it's gun. It's literally a copy paste of the T10's gun.

10 minutes ago, Ezz said:

I'm assuming they'll buff it's gun. It's literally a copy paste of the T10's gun.

One would hope so, looks like a worse Obj 260 in every way but the armour

Its WG and its a soviet tank, so they'll probably give the gun the conquerer treatment and give it insane DPM and accuracy. 

1 hour ago, MagicalFlyingFox said:

Its WG and its a soviet tank, so they'll probably give the gun the conquerer treatment and give it insane DPM and accuracy. 

Is 4, is 7, 268 and 430 would all like a chat 

And the new 268 v4... Will depend if they tweak the current batch before release. 

Wg observe the 430 with an inaccurate gun but otherwise ok was not liked. Change it so it has a less accurate gun with better load gold armor. Sigh. More STPSTPA (shit to play, shit to play against). Meanwhile 257 apparently has stupid armor layout with more rasha side armor. More sigh. 

11 hours ago, Ezz said:

Wg observe the 430 with an inaccurate gun but otherwise ok was not liked. Change it so it has a less accurate gun with better load gold armor. Sigh. More STPSTPA (shit to play, shit to play against). Meanwhile 257 apparently has stupid armor layout with more rasha side armor. More sigh. 

257 has autopen turret roof, cupolas and easy overmatch for most tanks