Fire70

Showcase of TWENTY EIGHTEEN WAS A MISTAKE; Everything is Adrians fault

30,097 posts in this topic

Garry give it a go. You're at 2300 recent so you'd have a good chance.

Oof, is it time to try fix my recents and whore myself out to an Eastern front clam again?

Farkingfarkity fark. 

Still, it'll be an incentive to give up the light tank missions for a bit, theyre driving me absolutely spare, and I still cannot play LTs to save myself.

I completed the td missions for the HTC recently, so now have a full lady crew for the wz132. Have done some of the Lt set, so will be ready to try some more once I'm bored of the strv, currently at 75% Moe.

1 hour ago, spacewolf said:

Garry give it a go. You're at 2300 recent so you'd have a good chance.

OOh hi spacewolf.

I remember you :P

A1TB was my first clan, but after it was any good :(

you'd already left

Sent message to Hilly. Hopefully he responds, and my lack of tanks does not hurt me too much. I got good tier 6 choices, only ru251 and 13 90 for tier 8, and leopard 1 for tier ten.

makes my need to grind out to the is3 and e100 greater :P

4 hours ago, garryallen said:

OOh hi spacewolf.

you'd already left

Sent message to Hilly. Hopefully he responds, and my lack of tanks does not hurt me too much. I got good tier 6 choices, only ru251 and 13 90 for tier 8, and leopard 1 for tier ten.

indeed you should. at the very least try to get is-3 before the tier 8 starts and you should have the tank already since pyro is gud(i hope to get mine in t6 so i get dem shiny medals Kappa)

7 hours ago, garryallen said:

OOh hi spacewolf.

you'd already left

Ouchh... That tank selection leaves a lot to be desired. If you had a russian med you would definitely get in but that's a bit iffy.

7 hours ago, MagicalFlyingFox said:

Ouchh... That tank selection leaves a lot to be desired. If you had a russian med you would definitely get in but that's a bit iffy.

yup, tank selection (or depth rather) would likely limit your chances dramatically.

9 hours ago, MagicalFlyingFox said:

Yeahhhhhh

I'm all g for tier 6, but basically got nothing for 8 or ten

i need an is3

and to grind out the e100,

and buy a bc 25t ap for the grind to the bc

And then im still ehhhh

1 hour ago, spacewolf said:

yup, tank selection (or depth rather) would likely limit your chances dramatically.

i got enough for tier 6, but i can do one tier 8 cws once the better tanks are locked, and then nothing.

If you're super keen to get involved, but not worried about winning a tank i could probably arrange an account with lots of tank selection.

Just now, Ezz said:

If you're super keen to get involved, but not worried about winning a tank i could probably arrange an account with lots of tank selection.

ehhhh i like my account too much. Its fun pretending im good with the 3 rings on my cromwells gun i got from derping around for a bit.

Not tanks related at all, but I'm being assessed tonight on my fighting skills. Kind of nervous about it, yet it's simply to see if I'm ready for grading or not. 

1 minute ago, FeeTFooD said:

Not tanks related at all, but I'm being assessed tonight on my fighting skills. Kind of nervous about it, yet it's simply to see if I'm ready for grading or not. 

I hope 'teal' is one of the grades.

1 hour ago, Ezz said:

I hope 'teal' is one of the grades.

Unfortunately not. Novice, Scholar Candidate, Scholar, Free Scholar Candidate, Free Scholar, Provost Candidate, Provost, Master. 

teal shitter candidate, teal shitter, free teal shitter candidate, free teal shitter, provost teal shitter, bot, master teal shitter.

Red - Novice
Orange - Scholar Candidate
Yellow - Scholar
Green - Free Scholar Candidate
Teal - Free Scholar
Blue - Provost Candidate
Purple - Provost
Dark Purple - Master

Provosts are instructors. The ranking system is based off the Masters of Defence in 16th C England. What's really cool is that to move from Scholar to Free Scholar, you need to have achieved Scholar level in 3 different weapon and be able to wipe the floor with other scholars. Free Scholars are FUCKING hardcore. 

Whatsup. Reinstalled WoT a few weeks ago, still haven't gotten the fucks together to boot up the game and press the shiny red button yet.

1 minute ago, sundanceHelix said:

Whatsup. Reinstalled WoT a few weeks ago, still haven't gotten the fucks together to boot up the game and press the shiny red button yet.

You may have a better time freeing up wasted space on your HDD

1 minute ago, MagicalFlyingFox said:

Found why the 112 expected values are so shit

signature.png

Oh  so there is Feet's main acc

Might be a good idea, I briefly toyed with taking the FV304 and/or ELC out for a spin (being the most casual/fun tanks) but rather soon decided against that.

I think I might actually be truly done with tanks. lol