Fire70

Showcase of Type 5 is balanced; I liked the constipated rat insult..... tosser

30,582 posts in this topic

http://forum.worldoftanks.asia/index.php?/topic/77886-holiday-ops-xmas-gift-boxes-decorations/

Compensation of 1160 shards per box purchased, and all players get 5 free in game decoration boxes for the inconvenience.

Speaking of comms & marketing...  it may look nice but I hope WG aren't suggesting people take 20km/h heavies out into open fields. Oh, great expectation setting.

pbLfSAr.png

Taken from the official promo vid, here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=naZCoLNzH9M

14 hours ago, wasaabi_SEA said:

http://forum.worldoftanks.asia/index.php?/topic/77886-holiday-ops-xmas-gift-boxes-decorations/

Compensation of 1160 shards per box purchased, and all players get 5 free in game decoration boxes for the inconvenience.

Not a bad haul from 5 extra boxes I wasn't expecting

gEfDLDi.jpg

LIFE were caught account sharing in a tourney that expressly forbid it. Rainbow lied to WG, and DV was kicked from the clam as part of the fallout.

2 hours ago, Nutkase said:

Meh

That's how much I care about cheating/ clan politics nowadays.

clan politics is one thing. I could give two shits about that kind of stuff either. 

trying to swipe that cheating bs under the same rug as politics because you are in the same clam is pretty poor though :E 

On 12/23/2017 at 1:10 AM, wasaabi_SEA said:

Shitty time limited response is shitty and typically Wargaming esque. Fuck anyone who's too busy to follow the forums 24/7 right.

3 hours ago, StormCrowReaperManyHats said:

Shitty time limited response is shitty and typically Wargaming esque. Fuck anyone who's too busy to follow the forums 24/7 right.

The update is the list has now been created and shards have started to be credited but will be trickle fed to not exceed server loads.  Some players have already reported receiving them.

Doesn't change the fact we pay the same price as other servers but miss out on the in game bonuses due to the lack of decorations in the boxes, which is by no means a small difference. 

It makes a big difference and its absolutely fucking bullshit. 

Actually the prices are all different across servers:

US  - 3 for $7.55. Maximum discount to $1.68 each

ASIA - 3 for $7.55 (ex decorations). Maximum discount to $1.68 each

EU - 3 for $8.38. Maximum discount to $1.87 each

RU - 1 for $2.52. Maximum discount to $1.83 each

You either see relative value in the boxes or not.

I have received the shards from the boxes that I purchased. There was no measage to say that I had received them.

The price of the boxes should be reduced or replaced the decorations witj another item. 

The main issue is that WG ASIA had at least a week prior to the release to ensure that people knew that the boxes are missing decorations. 

7 hours ago, ShadowMK said:

I have received the shards from the boxes that I purchased. There was no measage to say that I had received them.

The price of the boxes should be reduced or replaced the decorations witj another item. 

The main issue is that WG ASIA had at least a week prior to the release to ensure that people knew that the boxes are missing decorations. 

It was a typically Wargaming-esque fuckup of Python-esque proportions. Anyone who says otherwise is a fucken shill.

On 12/24/2017 at 8:48 PM, Saffee said:

clan politics is one thing. I could give two shits about that kind of stuff either. 

trying to swipe that cheating bs under the same rug as politics because you are in the same clam is pretty poor though :E 

lol I couldn't give two shits about LIFE, I just wanted to play Campaign :MingLee:

Already dropped tags 2 days ago to go back home to KAC

14 hours ago, Nutkase said:

lol I couldn't give two shits about LIFE, I just wanted to play Campaign :MingLee:

Already dropped tags 2 days ago to go back home to KAC

We have actually been semi active recently. Had 10+ people online at some points.

It's strange.

6 hours ago, Saffee said:

So, RIP wotlabs? 

cant see any posts anywhere in regards to whats going on.

It's updated, in case you haven't checked again